Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

IronAHK - .NET port of AutoHotkey for Windows, Linux, Mac...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic
Dutchguy69
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I have done subversion checkout via :
svn checkout http://ironahk.googl....com/svn/trunk/ ironahk-read-only

then simply executed the make command which produces the iak.exe

ironahk-read-only # make
mkdir -p "./Rusty/bin/Release/"
gmcs -optimize -warn:1 -target:library "-out:./Rusty/bin/Release/IronAHK.Rusty.dll" "-doc:./Rusty/bin/Release/IronAHK.Rusty.xml" -unsafe+ -r:System.Drawing,System.Windows.Forms "-recurse:./Rusty/*.cs"
./Rusty/Window.cs(107,21): warning CS1574: XML comment on `IronAHK.Rusty.Core.DetectHiddenText(string)' has cref attribute `IfWinExist' that could not be resolved
Compilation succeeded - 1 warning(s)
cp -f -p "./Rusty/license.txt" "./Rusty/bin/Release/"
mkdir -p "./Scripting/bin/Release/"
cp -f -p "./Rusty/bin/Release/"* "./Scripting/bin/Release/"
gmcs -optimize -warn:1 -target:library "-out:./Scripting/bin/Release/IronAHK.Scripting.dll" "-r:./Rusty/bin/Release/IronAHK.Rusty.dll" "-recurse:./Scripting/*.cs"
./Scripting/AHKCodeProvider.cs(19,39): warning CS0672: Member `IronAHK.Scripting.AHKCodeProvider.CreateCompiler()' overrides obsolete member `System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeDomProvider.CreateCompiler()'. Add the Obsolete attribute to `IronAHK.Scripting.AHKCodeProvider.CreateCompiler()'
/usr/lib/mono/gac/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
./Scripting/AHKCodeProvider.cs(21,40): warning CS0672: Member `IronAHK.Scripting.AHKCodeProvider.CreateGenerator()' overrides obsolete member `System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeDomProvider.CreateGenerator()'. Add the Obsolete attribute to `IronAHK.Scripting.AHKCodeProvider.CreateGenerator()'
/usr/lib/mono/gac/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
Compilation succeeded - 2 warning(s)
mkdir -p "./IronAHK/bin/Release/"
cp -f -p "./Scripting/bin/Release/"* "./IronAHK/bin/Release/"
gmcs -optimize -warn:1 -target:exe "-out:./IronAHK/bin/Release/iak.exe" -unsafe+ "-win32icon:./IronAHK/favicon.ico" "-r:./Rusty/bin/Release/IronAHK.Rusty.dll" "-r:./Scripting/bin/Release/IronAHK.Scripting.dll" "-recurse:./IronAHK/*.cs"

polyethene
  • Members
  • 5519 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2015 06:39 AM

use some AutoIt v3 code (less than 5%

Ah, thanks for setting the record straight.

Is the hotkey functionality already available in the current version or is maybe something not completely right.

The hotkey, mouse and keyboard bindings for Windows is there if you want to use it in your C# programs. A cross platform abstract class with support for X (written by Tobias92) will be included after the syntax engine is complete.

Can you share (commands) on how exactly you compiled?

You first need Mono installed, instructions for your distro is on their download page. GNU Make and Subversion is also required, yum install make subversion. After this just execute the lines of code in my previous post or Dutchguy69s post.

Can you give us a progress report?

I've been committing less frequently due to other Java and PHP projects I'm working on, and college :?
I made an update to the expression parser today which is the only outstanding task before IronAHK is actually usable.
I'm not going to give a time scale because I suck at keeping to deadlines, but it shouldn't be long.

Also thanks to everyone who offered help in IRC/PM with testing on Mac.

autohotkey.com/net Site Manager

Contact me by email (polyethene at autohotkey.net) or message tidbit

silveredge78
  • Members
  • 499 posts
  • Last active: Mar 14 2014 03:19 AM
Not sure if this is the thread to ask this or not...

I've seen reference to your IronAHK and it looks interesting. I saw specific mention of SQL support. I use AHK for this, but have come across some oddities that make it cumbersome without using a third party app (which is cumbersome in it's own way).

How similar is IronAHK to AHK in terms of commands, syntax, structure, etc? I do not know C or any variant. I like AHK cause it is basically English and quite intuitive for me.

How does the SQL support work? I'm definitely interested in the SQL support as that is something that I feel is lacking in AHK natively.

Also, what is the level of help using IronAHK here on these forums compared to AHK? Are they similar enough that people can still help me out?

Also, where is the download link for the Windows platform version? The google page doesn't seem to have it, or else it doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry for all the questions. And in case it matters, Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows 2000 server are the platforms I work on. Thanks in advance!
SilverEdge78

polyethene
  • Members
  • 5519 posts
  • Last active: May 17 2015 06:39 AM

How similar is IronAHK to AHK in terms of commands, syntax, structure, etc? I do not know C or any variant. I like AHK cause it is basically English and quite intuitive for me.

As far as scripting is concerned it should be exactly the same with a few enhancements such as arrays, native JSON and interchangeable function/command syntax to invoke methods.

How does the SQL support work? I'm definitely interested in the SQL support as that is something that I feel is lacking in AHK natively.

Initially I plan on SQLite, MSSQL/Express and MySQL but in future any other ADO.NET provider can be added. I may copy the PDO syntax for database connectivity.

Also, what is the level of help using IronAHK here on these forums compared to AHK? Are they similar enough that people can still help me out?

At it's current state it's only usable by other C# programmers. Making it newb friendly and close to vanilla AHK is high priority however.

Also, where is the download link for the Windows platform version? The google page doesn't seem to have it, or else it doesn't make sense to me.

It's in SVN only at the moment, sorry.

Sorry for all the questions. And in case it matters, Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows 2000 server are the platforms I work on. Thanks in advance!

Since XP SP1 all versions of Window comes tied with .NET, so it should be fine.

-------------------------

In true open source fashion I've been documenting the project more than I have been working on the code. Here is a semantic flowchart I drew up today of the processes involved from the moment IronAHK is started to when the script executes:

Posted Image

autohotkey.com/net Site Manager

Contact me by email (polyethene at autohotkey.net) or message tidbit