Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

v1.0.35 released: DateTime, MonthCal, and UpDown controls

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic
Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
I'll try to get back to you when I learn more about icons in ListViews.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Here are the changes for v1.0.35.11:

Improved #Include to be able to set a new working directory for subsequent uses of #Include and FileInstall. In addition, #Include is now able to resolve %A_ScriptDir%. [thanks Dmitry]

Improved FileInstall to always get the file from A_ScriptDir vs. A_WorkingDir when no absolute path is specified.

http://www.autohotkey.com/download/

For anyone trying out the ListView control: Submit no longer has any effect for it. Instead, use LV_GetNextItem() as in this example:
sel = 0  ; This tells the first iteration of LV_GetNextItem to start at the top.
Loop
{
	sel := LV_GetNextItem(sel)  ; To instead get checkbox state, add "c" as a second parameter.
	if not sel
		break
	MsgBox, 4,, Selected item #%A_Index% is at position %sel%. Continue?
	IfMsgBox, NO, break
}

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
Here are the changes for v1.0.35.12:

Fixed script crash when it overrode a built-in function (new bug in v1.0.35.11). [thanks B_fisher]

Fixed IfExist and FileExist() to work on volume names in "\\?\Volume{...}" format.

Changed popup menus other than TRAY so that they avoid activating the script's main window.

http://www.autohotkey.com/download/

For anyone trying out the ListView control: g-labels have been revised to better support notifications. The subroutine may examine A_GuiControlEvent to see which event occurred. To have the label launched for more types of events than the most common ones, specify AltSubmit in the ListView's options.

Also, a new alpha-test label called GuiContextMenu is available in this version. It it launched whenever the user right-clicks or presses AppsKey or Shift-F10. The new built-in variables A_GuiX and A_GuiY contain the coordinates of where the event occurred. Also, the variable A_EventInfo contains the number of the currently-focused ListView or ListBox item.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
For v1.0.35.13: Fixed crash if a compiled script contained certain unusual hotkeys such as "End & a::". [thanks TheLeO]

For anyone trying out the ListView control: Clicking on a column will now sort the rows by that column. There will be more control over sorting in the final version.

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
For v1.0.35.14: Fixed inability of popup menus to be dismissed via Escape or clicking outside the menu (new bug in v1.0.35.12). [thanks Paulo]

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
For v1.0.35.15: Improved popup menus to reactivate the previously active window when the menu is dismissed. [thanks thomasl]

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:
For v1.0.35.16:

Fixed inability of #Include to recognize escaped semicolons in compiled scripts.

Improved popup menus to reactivate the previously active window before allowing the menu thread to start. [thanks thomasl]

ranomore
  • Members
  • 171 posts
  • Last active: Mar 01 2013 01:41 PM
Excuse my naiveity, but my curiousity is killing me. (I'm also not to keen on all the MSDN stuff about listviews)

1) is it (will it be) possible to change the contents of a ListView Row after it's been created? Is it even a common programming practice to do that?
2) delete rows (or insert new rows amidst already created ones)
3) use more than one listview control per gui?

The potential is just plain yummy! :wink:

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

is it (will it be) possible to change the contents of a ListView Row after it's been created?

2) delete rows (or insert new rows amidst already created ones)

Yes, there will be an LV_Modify() and an LV_Delete() function.

3) use more than one listview control per gui?

You can already do this, but the current version is missing the upcoming command "Gui, ListView, MyListView", which allows you to switch the ListView upon which all the LV functions will operate. By default, they operate on the most recently added ListView, as does "Gui, Add, Row".

I think you will like the ListView feature. It has built-in sorting, row and column icons, and quite a lot of flexibility. It should be released by Sunday (I know it's far behind the schedule announced earlier).

toralf
  • Moderators
  • 4035 posts
  • Last active: Aug 20 2014 04:23 PM

I think you will like the ListView feature. It has built-in sorting, row and column icons, and quite a lot of flexibility. It should be released by Sunday (I know it's far behind the schedule announced earlier).

I will like that feature too. Unfortunately you haven't specified which Sunday. :(
Just kidding.

I'm checking the Forum every hour and it feels like when I was a kid and tried to get an early view on the gifts below the christmas tree. :)

Thanks Chris for this great program.
Ciao
toralf

I use the latest AHK version (1.1.15+)
Please ask questions in forum on ahkscript.org. Why?
For online reference please use these Docs.