Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

CDO COM - Email Delivery

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic
Krogdor
  • Members
  • 1391 posts
  • Last active: Jun 08 2011 05:31 AM
Just out of curiosity, what are the following two values for?
nPort     := 465 ; 25
bTLS      := True ; False
I guess nPort is... which port it tries to send through, or something like that? But I have no clue what bTLS might be.

Edit: Nvm, I saw the "smtpusessl" in the function call, so I'm going to guess it toggles whether or not to use SSL... Which, IIRC, is some sort of encryption?

Sean
  • Members
  • 2462 posts
  • Last active: Feb 07 2012 04:00 AM

Edit: Nvm, I saw the "smtpusessl" in the function call, so I'm going to guess it toggles whether or not to use SSL... Which, IIRC, is some sort of encryption?

Read here: TLS/SSL.

Sean
  • Members
  • 2462 posts

It does not work for me Sean :(
I tested in XP SP3.

OK, I didn't read your code when I replied. Are you sure your smtp server uses the port 2525? Otherwise, try
nPort := 25
bTLS  := False
or
nPort := 465
bTLS  := True

Sean
  • Members
  • 2462 posts
If got bored and .NET installed in the system, it may be interesting to compare System.Web.Mail & System.Net.Mail. I think System.Web.Mail is essentially RCW over the CDO(SYS) COM object we're using in this script. Now time about CCW over .NET System.Net.Mail.

As a matter of fact, I had already done exactly the same job using System.Net.Mail. One interesting difference: System.Net.Mail worked only with port 587 but not with 465 for Gmail, contrary to System.Web.Mail/CDO(SYS). So there is an inherent difference in their implementations. BTW, although I used only COM.ahk, it might be easier to use CLR.ahk for this.

Yetti
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Jan 21 2009 06:05 PM
Thanks, but are visible for me are not installed CDO, I will try on other operating system.

ribbs2521
  • Members
  • 279 posts
  • Last active: Feb 23 2012 05:58 PM
OK, I'm having an issue with this as well. It's probably my stupidity but that's how I learn. Here is what I did, I'm using this for Lotus Notes.

One thing I am unsure of is the username, technically we don't have usernames because the shortcut on the desktop refers directly to our .id file. I'm assuming it's gberl because when I access Lotus Notes from home on the internet my username is gberl. Is there anything anyone can see here that is in the wrong format or anything?
StringReplace, Attachment, A_AhkPath, AutoHotkey.exe, License.txt

sFrom     := "[email protected]"
sTo       := "[email protected]"
sSubject  := "testing email program"
sText     := "see subject..."
sAttach   :=        ;Attachment

sServer   := "ROC-MKS-ROCHESTER.mksinternal.com" ; specify your SMTP server
nPort     := 25 ; 465
sUsername := "gberl"
sPassword := "password"

COM_Init()
pmsg :=   COM_CreateObject("CDO.Message")
pcfg :=   COM_Invoke(pmsg, "Configuration")
pfld :=   COM_Invoke(pcfg, "Fields")

COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing", 2)
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout", 60)
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver", sServer)
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport", nPort)
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl", bTLS)
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate", 1)
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername", sUsername)
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword", sPassword)
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Update")

COM_Invoke(pmsg, "From", sFrom)
COM_Invoke(pmsg, "To", sTo)
COM_Invoke(pmsg, "Subject", sSubject)
COM_Invoke(pmsg, "TextBody", sText)
COM_Invoke(pmsg, "AddAttachment", sAttach)
COM_Invoke(pmsg, "Send")

COM_Release(pfld)
COM_Release(pcfg)
COM_Release(pmsg)
COM_Term()

Sean
  • Members
  • 2462 posts

One thing I am unsure of is the username

Maybe you don't need the authentication.
<!-- m -->http://msdn.microsof...y/ms526318.aspx<!-- m -->

I updated the top post. You may need to change the following fields in addtion to your smtp server.
nPort     := 25
bTLS      := False
nAuth     := 0

ribbs2521
  • Members
  • 279 posts
Well, I tried it with gmail since there are examples of that I figure it would be easier. I followed the instructions on google's website to setup and outgoing smtp and still I get the CDO.message.1 or something, it says it couldn't connect. Also, it says

Error 2: Parameter is incorrect (0x80070057).

I'm not proficient in COM so I'm not sure how to find out which parameter they are referring to with that address. I don't want you wasting all of your time helping me so if you don't want to continue helping I'm fine with that. Which brings me to my next question, are there any decent sites for learning COM, I haven't found any.

Here is my gmail version:
;StringReplace, Attachment, A_AhkPath, AutoHotkey.exe, License.txt
#include, C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Lib\COM.ahk

sFrom     := "[email protected]"
sTo       := "[email protected]"
sSubject  := "GNU Public License"
sText     := "Please Read The Attachment"
sAttach   :=       ; Attachment delimiter is |  (use path)

sServer   := "smtp.gmail.com" ; specify your SMTP server 
nPort     := 465 ; 25 
nSend     := 2   ; cdoSendUsingPort 
nAuth     := 1   ; cdoBasic 
sUsername := "[email protected]" 
sPassword := "password" 

COM_Init() 
pmsg :=   COM_CreateObject("CDO.Message") 
pcfg :=   COM_Invoke(pmsg, "Configuration") 
pfld :=   COM_Invoke(pcfg, "Fields") 

COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing", nSend) 
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpconnectiontimeout", 60) 
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver", sServer) 
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport", nPort) 
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl", bTLS) 
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate", nAuth) 
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername", sUsername) 
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Item", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword", sPassword) 
COM_Invoke(pfld, "Update") 

COM_Invoke(pmsg, "From", sFrom) 
COM_Invoke(pmsg, "To", sTo) 
COM_Invoke(pmsg, "Subject", sSubject) 
COM_Invoke(pmsg, "TextBody", sBody) 
Loop, Parse, sAttach, |, %A_Space%%A_Tab% 
COM_Invoke(pmsg, "AddAttachment", A_LoopField) 
COM_Invoke(pmsg, "Send") 

COM_Release(pfld) 
COM_Release(pcfg) 
COM_Release(pmsg) 
COM_Term() 

Sean
  • Members
  • 2462 posts

Error 2: Parameter is incorrect (0x80070057).

You have to post the whole error message, although I can guess easily where it came from in this case. I changed the variable sText to sBody as there exists also a function HTMLBody in addition to TextBody. Otherwise, I recommend to update to the latest COM.ahk.
sBody     := "Please Read The Attachment"
sAttach   := ""    ; Attachment delimiter is |  (use path)

I'm not proficient in COM so I'm not sure how to find out which parameter they are referring to with that address. I don't want you wasting all of your time helping me so if you don't want to continue helping I'm fine with that. Which brings me to my next question, are there any decent sites for learning COM, I haven't found any.

I suppose there are many places, however, I think I only/mainly used MSDN.

ribbs2521
  • Members
  • 279 posts
OK, so I changed those variables you mentioned, I updated COM but the error still appears. Here is the full error:

COM Error Notification :
Function Name: “Send”
ERROR: (0x80040213)
PROG: CDO.Message.1
DESC: The transport failed to connect to the server.
HELP: ,0
ERROR2: The parameter is incorrect. (0x80070057)
Will Continue?

Sean
  • Members
  • 2462 posts

I updated COM but the error still appears.

No, it can't be. With the latest COM.ahk (date: 2009/01/27) there shouldn't be a second error message ERROR2 with the function Send. Anyway, that seems not important here. Which OS are you using? Judging from your CDO error report doesn't contain any garbage in it, I reckon it's an improvement in Vista, right? If yes, the internals may have been also changed in Vista. I suggest to try to change nPort, then. And don't forget to replace with your real password.
nPort     := 587

ribbs2521
  • Members
  • 279 posts
I am running XP SP3.

Here is the COM I downloaded from your link about an hour or two ago.
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; COM.ahk Standard Library
; by Sean
; http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/topic22923.html
;------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COM_Init()
{
	Return	DllCall("ole32\OleInitialize", "Uint", 0)
}

COM_Term()
{
	Return	DllCall("ole32\OleUninitialize")
}

COM_VTable(ppv, idx)
{
	Return	NumGet(NumGet(1*ppv)+4*idx)
}

COM_QueryInterface(ppv, IID = "")
{
	If	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ppv)+0), "Uint", ppv, "Uint", COM_GUID4String(IID,IID ? IID : IID=0 ? "{00000000-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" : "{00020400-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"), "UintP", ppv)=0
	Return	ppv
}

COM_AddRef(ppv)
{
	Return	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ppv)+4), "Uint", ppv)
}

COM_Release(ppv)
{
	Return	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ppv)+8), "Uint", ppv)
}

COM_QueryService(ppv, SID, IID = "")
{
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ppv)+4*0), "Uint", ppv, "Uint", COM_GUID4String(IID_IServiceProvider,"{6D5140C1-7436-11CE-8034-00AA006009FA}"), "UintP", psp)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*psp)+4*3), "Uint", psp, "Uint", COM_GUID4String(SID,SID), "Uint", IID ? COM_GUID4String(IID,IID) : &SID, "UintP", ppv:=0)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*psp)+4*2), "Uint", psp)
	Return	ppv
}

COM_FindConnectionPoint(pdp, DIID)
{
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdp)+ 0), "Uint", pdp, "Uint", COM_GUID4String(IID_IConnectionPointContainer, "{B196B284-BAB4-101A-B69C-00AA00341D07}"), "UintP", pcc)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pcc)+16), "Uint", pcc, "Uint", COM_GUID4String(DIID,DIID), "UintP", pcp)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pcc)+ 8), "Uint", pcc)
	Return	pcp
}

COM_GetConnectionInterface(pcp)
{
	VarSetCapacity(DIID, 16, 0)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pcp)+12), "Uint", pcp, "Uint", &DIID)
	Return	COM_String4GUID(&DIID)
}

COM_Advise(pcp, psink)
{
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pcp)+20), "Uint", pcp, "Uint", psink, "UintP", nCookie)
	Return	nCookie
}

COM_Unadvise(pcp, nCookie)
{
	Return	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pcp)+24), "Uint", pcp, "Uint", nCookie)
}

COM_Enumerate(penum, ByRef Result, ByRef vt = "")
{
	VarSetCapacity(varResult,16,0)
	If (0 =	hr:=DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*penum)+12), "Uint", penum, "Uint", 1, "Uint", &varResult, "UintP", 0))
		Result:=(vt:=NumGet(varResult,0,"Ushort"))=8||vt<0x1000&&DllCall("oleaut32\VariantChangeTypeEx","Uint",&varResult,"Uint",&varResult,"Uint",LCID,"Ushort",1,"Ushort",8)=0 ? COM_Ansi4Unicode(bstr:=NumGet(varResult,8)) . COM_SysFreeString(bstr) : NumGet(varResult,8)
	Return	hr
}

COM_Invoke(pdisp, sName, arg0="vT_NoNe",arg1="vT_NoNe",arg2="vT_NoNe",arg3="vT_NoNe",arg4="vT_NoNe",arg5="vT_NoNe",arg6="vT_NoNe",arg7="vT_NoNe",arg8="vT_NoNe",arg9="vT_NoNe")
{
	sParams	:= "0123456789"
	Loop,	Parse,	sParams
		If	(arg%A_LoopField% == "vT_NoNe")
		{
			sParams	:= SubStr(sParams,1,A_Index-1)
			Break
		}
	VarSetCapacity(varg,16*nParams:=StrLen(sParams),0), VarSetCapacity(DispParams,16,0)
	Loop, 	Parse,	sParams
		If	arg%A_LoopField% Is Not Integer
         		NumPut(8,varg,(nParams-A_Index)*16,"Ushort"), NumPut(COM_SysAllocString(arg%A_LoopField%),varg,(nParams-A_Index)*16+8)
		Else	NumPut(SubStr(arg%A_LoopField%,1,1)="+" ? 9 : 3,varg,(nParams-A_Index)*16,"Ushort"), NumPut(arg%A_LoopField%,varg,(nParams-A_Index)*16+8)
	If	SubStr(sName,0)="="
	sName:=	SubStr(sName,1,-1)
	VarSetCapacity(varResult,32,0), VarSetCapacity(ExcepInfo,32,0)
	,	(0==hr:=DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp)+20),"Uint",pdisp,"Uint",&varResult+16,"UintP",COM_Unicode4Ansi(wName,sName),"Uint",1,"Uint",LCID,"intP",dispID,"Uint"))&&(!nParams||0!=lr:=DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp)+24),"Uint",pdisp,"int",dispID,"Uint",&varResult+16,"Uint",LCID,"Ushort",12,"Uint",NumPut(1,NumPut(nParams,NumPut(NumPut(-3,varResult,4)-4,NumPut(&varg,DispParams))))-16,"Uint",&varResult,"Uint",0,"Uint",0,"Uint"))&&(0==hr:=DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp)+24),"Uint",pdisp,"int",dispID,"Uint",&varResult+16,"Uint",LCID,"Ushort",3,"Uint",nParams ? NumPut(0,NumPut(0,DispParams,4),4)-16:&DispParams,"Uint",&varResult,"Uint",&ExcepInfo,"Uint",0,"Uint"))
	Loop, %	nParams
		NumGet(varg,(A_Index-1)*16,"Ushort")=8 ? COM_SysFreeString(NumGet(varg,(A_Index-1)*16+8)) : ""
	Global	COM_VT := NumGet(varResult,0,"Ushort")
	Return	hr=0 ? COM_VT>1 ? COM_VT=8||COM_VT<0x1000&&DllCall("oleaut32\VariantChangeTypeEx","Uint",&varResult,"Uint",&varResult,"Uint",LCID,"Ushort",1,"Ushort",8)=0 ? COM_Ansi4Unicode(bstr:=NumGet(varResult,8)) . COM_SysFreeString(bstr) : NumGet(varResult,8) : "" : COM_Error(hr,lr,&ExcepInfo,sName)
}

COM_Invoke_(pdisp, sName, type0="",arg0="",type1="",arg1="",type2="",arg2="",type3="",arg3="",type4="",arg4="",type5="",arg5="",type6="",arg6="",type7="",arg7="",type8="",arg8="",type9="",arg9="")
{
	sParams	:= "0123456789"
	Loop,	Parse,	sParams
		If	(type%A_LoopField% = "")
		{
			sParams	:= SubStr(sParams,1,A_Index-1)
			Break
		}
	VarSetCapacity(varg,16*nParams:=StrLen(sParams),0), VarSetCapacity(DispParams,16,0)
	Loop,	Parse,	sParams
		NumPut(type%A_LoopField%,varg,(nParams-A_Index)*16,"Ushort"), type%A_LoopField%&0x4000=0 ? NumPut(type%A_LoopField%=8 ? COM_SysAllocString(arg%A_LoopField%) : arg%A_LoopField%,varg,(nParams-A_Index)*16+8,type%A_LoopField%=5||type%A_LoopField%=7 ? "double" : type%A_LoopField%=4 ? "float" : "int64") : type%A_LoopField%=0x400C||type%A_LoopField%=0x400E ? NumPut(arg%A_LoopField%,varg,(nParams-A_Index)*16+8) : VarSetCapacity(_ref_%A_LoopField%,8,0) . NumPut(&_ref_%A_LoopField%,varg,(nParams-A_Index)*16+8) . NumPut(type%A_LoopField%=0x4008 ? COM_SysAllocString(arg%A_LoopField%) : arg%A_LoopField%,_ref_%A_LoopField%,0,type%A_LoopField%=0x4005||type%A_LoopField%=0x4007 ? "double" : type%A_LoopField%=0x4004 ? "float" : "int64")
	If	SubStr(sName,0)="="
	sName:=	SubStr(sName,1,-1)
	VarSetCapacity(varResult,32,0), VarSetCapacity(ExcepInfo,32,0)
	,	(0==hr:=DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp)+20),"Uint",pdisp,"Uint",&varResult+16,"UintP",COM_Unicode4Ansi(wName,sName),"Uint",1,"Uint",LCID,"intP",dispID,"Uint"))&&(!nParams||0!=lr:=DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp)+24),"Uint",pdisp,"int",dispID,"Uint",&varResult+16,"Uint",LCID,"Ushort",12,"Uint",NumPut(1,NumPut(nParams,NumPut(NumPut(-3,varResult,4)-4,NumPut(&varg,DispParams))))-16,"Uint",&varResult,"Uint",0,"Uint",0,"Uint"))&&(0==hr:=DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp)+24),"Uint",pdisp,"int",dispID,"Uint",&varResult+16,"Uint",LCID,"Ushort",3,"Uint",nParams ? NumPut(0,NumPut(0,DispParams,4),4)-16:&DispParams,"Uint",&varResult,"Uint",&ExcepInfo,"Uint",0,"Uint"))
	Loop,	Parse,	sParams
		type%A_LoopField%&0x4000=0 ? (type%A_LoopField%=8 ? COM_SysFreeString(NumGet(varg,(nParams-A_Index)*16+8)) : "") : type%A_LoopField%=0x400C||type%A_LoopField%=0x400E ? "" : type%A_LoopField%=0x4008 ? (COM_BYREF_%A_LoopField%:=COM_Ansi4Unicode(NumGet(_ref_%A_LoopField%))) . COM_SysFreeString(NumGet(_ref_%A_LoopField%)) : (COM_BYREF_%A_LoopField%:=NumGet(_ref_%A_LoopField%,0,type%A_LoopField%=0x4005||type%A_LoopField%=0x4007 ? "double" : type%A_LoopField%=0x4004 ? "float" : "int64"))
	Global	COM_VT := NumGet(varResult,0,"Ushort")
	Return	hr=0 ? COM_VT>1 ? COM_VT=8||COM_VT<0x1000&&DllCall("oleaut32\VariantChangeTypeEx","Uint",&varResult,"Uint",&varResult,"Uint",LCID,"Ushort",1,"Ushort",8)=0 ? COM_Ansi4Unicode(bstr:=NumGet(varResult,8)) . COM_SysFreeString(bstr) : NumGet(varResult,8) : "" : COM_Error(hr,lr,&ExcepInfo,sName)
}

COM_DispInterface(this, prm1="", prm2="", prm3="", prm4="", prm5="", prm6="", prm7="", prm8="")
{
	Critical
	If	A_EventInfo = 6
		DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(NumGet(this+8))+28),"Uint",NumGet(this+8),"Uint",prm1,"UintP",pname,"Uint",1,"UintP",0), VarSetCapacity(sfn,63), DllCall("user32\wsprintfA","str",sfn,"str","%s%S","Uint",this+40,"Uint",pname,"Cdecl"), COM_SysFreeString(pname), (pfn:=RegisterCallback(sfn,"C F")) ? (hResult:=DllCall(pfn,"Uint",prm5,"Uint",this,"Uint",prm6,"Cdecl")) . DllCall("kernel32\GlobalFree","Uint",pfn) : (hResult:=0x80020003)
	Else If	A_EventInfo = 5
		hResult:=DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(NumGet(this+8))+40),"Uint",NumGet(this+8),"Uint",prm2,"Uint",prm3,"Uint",prm5)
	Else If	A_EventInfo = 4
		NumPut(0,prm3+0), hResult:=0x80004001
	Else If	A_EventInfo = 3
		NumPut(0,prm1+0), hResult:=0
	Else If	A_EventInfo = 2
		NumPut(hResult:=NumGet(this+4)-1,this+4)
	Else If	A_EventInfo = 1
		NumPut(hResult:=NumGet(this+4)+1,this+4)
	Else If	A_EventInfo = 0
		COM_IsEqualGUID(this+24,prm1)||InStr("{00020400-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}{00000000-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}",COM_String4GUID(prm1)) ? NumPut(this,prm2+0) . NumPut(NumGet(this+4)+1,this+4) . (hResult:=0) : NumPut(0,prm2+0) . (hResult:=0x80004002)
	Return	hResult
}

COM_DispGetParam(pDispParams, Position = 0, vt = 8)
{
	VarSetCapacity(varResult,16,0)
	DllCall("oleaut32\DispGetParam", "Uint", pDispParams, "Uint", Position, "Ushort", vt, "Uint", &varResult, "UintP", nArgErr)
	Return	NumGet(varResult,0,"Ushort")=8 ? COM_Ansi4Unicode(NumGet(varResult,8)) . COM_SysFreeString(NumGet(varResult,8)) : NumGet(varResult,8)
}

COM_DispSetParam(val, pDispParams, Position = 0, vt = 8)
{
	Return	NumPut(vt=8 ? COM_SysAllocString(val) : val,NumGet(NumGet(pDispParams+0)+(NumGet(pDispParams+8)-Position)*16-8),0,vt=11||vt=2 ? "short" : "int")
}

COM_Error(hr = "", lr = "", pExcepInfo = "", sName = "")
{
	Static	bDebug:=1
	If Not	(sName="" ? 0*bDebug:=hr : bDebug)
	Return
	hr ? (VarSetCapacity(sError,1023),VarSetCapacity(nError,10),DllCall("kernel32\FormatMessageA","Uint",0x1000,"Uint",0,"Uint",hr<>0x80020009 ? hr : (bExcep:=1)*(hr:=NumGet(pExcepInfo+28)) ? hr : hr:=NumGet(pExcepInfo+0,0,"Ushort")+0x80040200,"Uint",0,"str",sError,"Uint",1024,"Uint",0),DllCall("user32\wsprintfA","str",nError,"str","0x%08X","Uint",hr,"Cdecl")) : sError:="The COM Object may not be a valid Dispatch Object!`n`tFirst ensure that COM Library has been initialized through COM_Init().`n", lr ? (VarSetCapacity(sError2,1023),VarSetCapacity(nError2,10),DllCall("kernel32\FormatMessageA","Uint",0x1000,"Uint",0,"Uint",lr,"Uint",0,"str",sError2,"Uint",1024,"Uint",0),DllCall("user32\wsprintfA","str",nError2,"str","0x%08X","Uint",lr,"Cdecl")) : ""
	MsgBox, 260, COM Error Notification, % "Function Name:`t""" . sName . """`nERROR:`t" . sError . "`t(" . nError . ")" . (bExcep ? SubStr(NumGet(pExcepInfo+24) ? DllCall(NumGet(pExcepInfo+24),"Uint",pExcepInfo) : "",1,0) . "`nPROG:`t" . COM_Ansi4Unicode(NumGet(pExcepInfo+4)) . COM_SysFreeString(NumGet(pExcepInfo+4)) . "`nDESC:`t" . COM_Ansi4Unicode(NumGet(pExcepInfo+8)) . COM_SysFreeString(NumGet(pExcepInfo+8)) . "`nHELP:`t" . COM_Ansi4Unicode(NumGet(pExcepInfo+12)) . COM_SysFreeString(NumGet(pExcepInfo+12)) . "," . NumGet(pExcepInfo+16) : "") . (lr ? "`n`nERROR2:`t" . sError2 . "`t(" . nError2 . ")" : "") . "`n`nWill Continue?"
	IfMsgBox, No, Exit
}

COM_CreateIDispatch()
{
	Static	IDispatch
	If Not	VarSetCapacity(IDispatch)
	{
		VarSetCapacity(IDispatch,28,0),   nParams=3112469
		Loop,   Parse,   nParams
		NumPut(RegisterCallback("COM_DispInterface","",A_LoopField,A_Index-1),IDispatch,4*(A_Index-1))
	}
	Return &IDispatch
}

COM_GetDefaultInterface(pdisp, LCID = 0)
{
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp) +12), "Uint", pdisp , "UintP", ctinf)
	If	ctinf
	{
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp)+16), "Uint", pdisp, "Uint" , 0, "Uint", LCID, "UintP", ptinf)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptinf)+12), "Uint", ptinf, "UintP", pattr)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp)+ 0), "Uint", pdisp, "Uint" , pattr, "UintP", ppv)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptinf)+76), "Uint", ptinf, "Uint" , pattr)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptinf)+ 8), "Uint", ptinf)
	If	ppv
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp)+ 8), "Uint", pdisp),	pdisp := ppv
	}
	Return	pdisp
}

COM_GetDefaultEvents(pdisp, LCID = 0)
{
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp)+16), "Uint", pdisp, "Uint" , 0, "Uint", LCID, "UintP", ptinf)
	VarSetCapacity(IID,16), DllCall("RtlMoveMemory", "Uint", &IID, "Uint", pattr, "Uint", 16)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptinf)+72), "Uint", ptinf, "UintP", ptlib, "UintP", idx)
	Loop, %	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptlib)+12), "Uint", ptlib)
	{
		DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptlib)+20), "Uint", ptlib, "Uint", A_Index-1, "UintP", TKind)
		If	TKind <> 5
			Continue
		DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptlib)+16), "Uint", ptlib, "Uint", A_Index-1, "UintP", ptinf)
		nCount:=NumGet(pattr+48,0,"Ushort")
		Loop, %	nCount
		{
			DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptinf)+36), "Uint", ptinf, "Uint", A_Index-1, "UintP", nFlags)
			If	!(nFlags & 1)
				Continue
			DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptinf)+32), "Uint", ptinf, "Uint", A_Index-1, "UintP", hRefType)
			DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptinf)+56), "Uint", ptinf, "Uint", hRefType , "UintP", prinf)
			DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*prinf)+12), "Uint", prinf, "UintP", pattr)
			nFlags & 2 ? DIID:=COM_String4GUID(pattr) : bFind:=COM_IsEqualGUID(pattr,&IID)
			DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*prinf)+76), "Uint", prinf, "Uint" , pattr)
			DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*prinf)+ 8), "Uint", prinf)
		}
		If	bFind
			Break
	}
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptlib)+ 8), "Uint", ptlib)
	Return	bFind ? DIID : "{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}"
}

COM_GetGuidOfName(pdisp, Name, LCID = 0)
{
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp)+16), "Uint", pdisp, "Uint", 0, "Uint", LCID, "UintP", ptinf)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptinf)+72), "Uint", ptinf, "UintP", ptlib, "UintP", idx)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptinf)+ 8), "Uint", ptinf), ptinf:=0
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptlib)+44), "Uint", ptlib, "Uint", COM_Unicode4Ansi(Name,Name), "Uint", 0, "UintP", ptinf, "UintP", memID, "UshortP", 1)
	GUID := COM_String4GUID(pattr)
	Return	GUID
}

COM_GetTypeInfoOfGuid(pdisp, GUID, LCID = 0)
{
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdisp)+16), "Uint", pdisp, "Uint", 0, "Uint", LCID, "UintP", ptinf)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptinf)+ 8), "Uint", ptinf), ptinf := 0
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*ptlib)+24), "Uint", ptlib, "Uint", COM_GUID4String(GUID,GUID), "UintP", ptinf)
	Return	ptinf
}

; A Function Name including Prefix is limited to 63 bytes!
COM_ConnectObject(psource, prefix = "", DIID = "")
{
	If Not	DIID
		0+(pconn:=COM_FindConnectionPoint(psource,"{00020400-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}")) ? (DIID:=COM_GetConnectionInterface(pconn))="{00020400-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" ? DIID:=COM_GetDefaultEvents(psource) : "" : pconn:=COM_FindConnectionPoint(psource,DIID:=COM_GetDefaultEvents(psource))
	Else	pconn:=COM_FindConnectionPoint(psource,SubStr(DIID,1,1)="{" ? DIID : DIID:=COM_GetGuidOfName(psource,DIID))
	If	!pconn || !ptinf:=COM_GetTypeInfoOfGuid(psource,DIID)
	{
		MsgBox, No Event Interface Exists!
		Return
	}
	psink:=COM_CoTaskMemAlloc(40+StrLen(prefix)+1), NumPut(1,NumPut(COM_CreateIDispatch(),psink+0)), NumPut(psource,NumPut(ptinf,psink+8))
	DllCall("RtlMoveMemory", "Uint", psink+24, "Uint", COM_GUID4String(DIID,DIID), "Uint", 16)
	DllCall("RtlMoveMemory", "Uint", psink+40, "Uint", &prefix, "Uint", StrLen(prefix)+1)
	NumPut(COM_Advise(pconn,psink),NumPut(pconn,psink+16))
	Return	psink
}

COM_DisconnectObject(psink)
{
	Return	COM_Unadvise(NumGet(psink+16),NumGet(psink+20))=0 ? (0,COM_Release(NumGet(psink+16)),COM_Release(NumGet(psink+8)),COM_CoTaskMemFree(psink)) : 1
}

COM_CreateObject(CLSID, IID = "", CLSCTX = 5)
{
	DllCall("ole32\CoCreateInstance", "Uint", SubStr(CLSID,1,1)="{" ? COM_GUID4String(CLSID,CLSID) : COM_CLSID4ProgID(CLSID,CLSID), "Uint", 0, "Uint", CLSCTX, "Uint", COM_GUID4String(IID,IID ? IID : IID=0 ? "{00000000-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}" : "{00020400-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"), "UintP", ppv)
	Return	ppv
}

COM_ActiveXObject(ProgID)
{
	DllCall("ole32\CoCreateInstance", "Uint", SubStr(ProgID,1,1)="{" ? COM_GUID4String(ProgID,ProgID) : COM_CLSID4ProgID(ProgID,ProgID), "Uint", 0, "Uint", 5, "Uint", COM_GUID4String(IID_IDispatch,"{00020400-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"), "UintP", pdisp)
	Return	COM_GetDefaultInterface(pdisp)
}

COM_GetObject(Moniker)
{
	DllCall("ole32\CoGetObject", "Uint", COM_Unicode4Ansi(Moniker,Moniker), "Uint", 0, "Uint", COM_GUID4String(IID_IDispatch,"{00020400-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"), "UintP", pdisp)
}

COM_GetActiveObject(ProgID)
{
	DllCall("oleaut32\GetActiveObject", "Uint", SubStr(ProgID,1,1)="{" ? COM_GUID4String(ProgID,ProgID) : COM_CLSID4ProgID(ProgID,ProgID), "Uint", 0, "UintP", punk)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*punk)+0), "Uint", punk, "Uint", COM_GUID4String(IID_IDispatch,"{00020400-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"), "UintP", pdisp)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*punk)+8), "Uint", punk)
}

COM_CLSID4ProgID(ByRef CLSID, ProgID)
{
	VarSetCapacity(CLSID, 16)
	DllCall("ole32\CLSIDFromProgID", "Uint", COM_Unicode4Ansi(ProgID,ProgID), "Uint", &CLSID)
	Return	&CLSID
}

COM_GUID4String(ByRef CLSID, String)
{
	VarSetCapacity(CLSID, 16)
	DllCall("ole32\CLSIDFromString", "Uint", COM_Unicode4Ansi(String,String,38), "Uint", &CLSID)
	Return	&CLSID
}

COM_ProgID4CLSID(pCLSID)
{
	DllCall("ole32\ProgIDFromCLSID", "Uint", pCLSID, "UintP", pProgID)
	Return	COM_Ansi4Unicode(pProgID) . COM_CoTaskMemFree(pProgID)
}

COM_String4GUID(pGUID)
{
	VarSetCapacity(String, 38 * 2 + 1)
	DllCall("ole32\StringFromGUID2", "Uint", pGUID, "Uint", &String, "int", 39)
	Return	COM_Ansi4Unicode(&String, 38)
}

COM_IsEqualGUID(pGUID1, pGUID2)
{
	Return	DllCall("ole32\IsEqualGUID", "Uint", pGUID1, "Uint", pGUID2)
}

COM_CoCreateGuid()
{
	VarSetCapacity(GUID, 16, 0)
	DllCall("ole32\CoCreateGuid", "Uint", &GUID)
	Return	COM_String4GUID(&GUID)
}

COM_CoTaskMemAlloc(cb)
{
	Return	DllCall("ole32\CoTaskMemAlloc", "Uint", cb)
}

COM_CoTaskMemFree(pv)
{
		DllCall("ole32\CoTaskMemFree", "Uint", pv)
}

COM_CoInitialize()
{
	Return	DllCall("ole32\CoInitialize", "Uint", 0)
}

COM_CoUninitialize()
{
		DllCall("ole32\CoUninitialize")
}

COM_SysAllocString(sString)
{
	Return	DllCall("oleaut32\SysAllocString", "Uint", COM_Ansi2Unicode(sString,wString))
}

COM_SysFreeString(bstr)
{
		DllCall("oleaut32\SysFreeString", "Uint", bstr)
}

COM_SysStringLen(bstr)
{
	Return	DllCall("oleaut32\SysStringLen", "Uint", bstr)
}

COM_SafeArrayDestroy(psa)
{
	Return	DllCall("oleaut32\SafeArrayDestroy", "Uint", psa)
}

COM_VariantClear(pvarg)
{
	Return	DllCall("oleaut32\VariantClear", "Uint", pvarg)
}

COM_AtlAxWinInit(Version = "")
{
	COM_Init()
	If Not	DllCall("GetModuleHandle", "str", "atl" . Version)
		DllCall("LoadLibrary"    , "str", "atl" . Version)
	Return	DllCall("atl" . Version . "\AtlAxWinInit")
}

COM_AtlAxWinTerm(Version = "")
{
	COM_Term()
	If   hModule :=	DllCall("GetModuleHandle", "str", "atl" . Version)
	Return		DllCall("FreeLibrary"    , "Uint", hModule)
}

COM_AtlAxAttachControl(pdsp, hWnd, Version = "")
{
	Return	DllCall("atl" . Version . "\AtlAxAttachControl", "Uint", punk:=COM_QueryInterface(pdsp,0), "Uint", hWnd, "Uint", 0), COM_Release(punk)
}

COM_AtlAxCreateControl(hWnd, Name, Version = "")
{
	If	DllCall("atl" . Version . "\AtlAxCreateControl", "Uint", COM_Unicode4Ansi(Name,Name), "Uint", hWnd, "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0)=0
	Return	COM_AtlAxGetControl(hWnd, Version)
}

COM_AtlAxGetControl(hWnd, Version = "")
{
	If	DllCall("atl" . Version . "\AtlAxGetControl", "Uint", hWnd, "UintP", punk)=0
		pdsp:=COM_QueryInterface(punk), COM_Release(punk)
	Return	pdsp
}

COM_AtlAxGetHost(hWnd, Version = "")
{
	If	DllCall("atl" . Version . "\AtlAxGetHost", "Uint", hWnd, "UintP", punk)=0
		pdsp:=COM_QueryInterface(punk), COM_Release(punk)
	Return	pdsp
}

COM_AtlAxCreateContainer(hWnd, l, t, w, h, Name = "", Version = "")
{
	Return	DllCall("CreateWindowEx", "Uint",0x200, "str", "AtlAxWin" . Version, "Uint", Name ? &Name : 0, "Uint", 0x54000000, "int", l, "int", t, "int", w, "int", h, "Uint", hWnd, "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0)
}

COM_AtlAxGetContainer(pdsp, bCtrl = "")
{
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pdsp)+ 0), "Uint", pdsp, "Uint", COM_GUID4String(IID_IOleWindow,"{00000114-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"), "UintP", pwin)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pwin)+12), "Uint", pwin, "UintP", hCtrl)
	DllCall(NumGet(NumGet(1*pwin)+ 8), "Uint", pwin)
	Return	bCtrl ? hCtrl : DllCall("GetParent", "Uint", hCtrl)
}

COM_Ansi4Unicode(pString, nSize = "")
{
	If (nSize = "")
	    nSize:=DllCall("kernel32\WideCharToMultiByte", "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0, "Uint", pString, "int", -1, "Uint", 0, "int",  0, "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0)
	VarSetCapacity(sString, nSize)
	DllCall("kernel32\WideCharToMultiByte", "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0, "Uint", pString, "int", -1, "str", sString, "int", nSize + 1, "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0)
	Return	sString
}

COM_Unicode4Ansi(ByRef wString, sString, nSize = "")
{
	If (nSize = "")
	    nSize:=DllCall("kernel32\MultiByteToWideChar", "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0, "Uint", &sString, "int", -1, "Uint", 0, "int", 0)
	VarSetCapacity(wString, nSize * 2 + 1)
	DllCall("kernel32\MultiByteToWideChar", "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0, "Uint", &sString, "int", -1, "Uint", &wString, "int", nSize + 1)
	Return	&wString
}

COM_Ansi2Unicode(ByRef sString, ByRef wString, nSize = "")
{
	If (nSize = "")
	    nSize:=DllCall("kernel32\MultiByteToWideChar", "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0, "Uint", &sString, "int", -1, "Uint", 0, "int", 0)
	VarSetCapacity(wString, nSize * 2 + 1)
	DllCall("kernel32\MultiByteToWideChar", "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0, "Uint", &sString, "int", -1, "Uint", &wString, "int", nSize + 1)
	Return	&wString
}

COM_Unicode2Ansi(ByRef wString, ByRef sString, nSize = "")
{
	pString := wString + 0 > 65535 ? wString : &wString
	If (nSize = "")
	    nSize:=DllCall("kernel32\WideCharToMultiByte", "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0, "Uint", pString, "int", -1, "Uint", 0, "int",  0, "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0)
	VarSetCapacity(sString, nSize)
	DllCall("kernel32\WideCharToMultiByte", "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0, "Uint", pString, "int", -1, "str", sString, "int", nSize + 1, "Uint", 0, "Uint", 0)
	Return	&sString
}

COM_ScriptControl(sCode, sLang = "", bEval = False, sFunc = "", sName = "", pdisp = 0, bGlobal = False)
{
	COM_Init()
	psc  :=	COM_CreateObject("MSScriptControl.ScriptControl")
		COM_Invoke(psc, "Language", sLang ? sLang : "VBScript")
	sName ?	COM_Invoke(psc, "AddObject", sName, "+" . pdisp, bGlobal) : ""
	sFunc ?	COM_Invoke(psc, "AddCode", sCode) : ""
	ret  :=	COM_Invoke(psc, bEval ? "Eval" : "ExecuteStatement", sFunc ? sFunc : sCode)
	COM_Release(psc)
	COM_Term()
	Return	ret
}
I think it's a lost cause lol.

Sean
  • Members
  • 2462 posts

I am running XP SP3.

Then I'm sure you forgot to replace with the real password.

I think it's a lost cause lol.

Where did you put the latest COM.ahk?

ribbs2521
  • Members
  • 279 posts

Then I'm sure you forgot to replace with the real password.

That can't be it because I only change the password when it's pasted in the forum. The original has been my password the whole time. I copy it into the forum and then change it to password when it's copied in the forum.

Where did you put the latest COM.ahk?

C:\...AutoHotKey\Lib\Com.ahk. I also tried using #include in case it wasn't finding the file.

Wicked
  • Members
  • 504 posts
  • Last active: Nov 18 2018 02:17 AM
I get same problem, Sean.

I also run XP SP3. I ran through and made sure I had everything correct as well as the newest COM.AHK. Strange.

I just click YES when it asks me to continue and it still sends, but I imagine people would prefer to not ahve to do that. ^^