Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Dock'nDrag - Docks Two Windows Together for Move and Resize

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic
hoppfrosch
  • Members
  • 399 posts
  • Last active: Feb 26 2016 05:31 AM

how does the Forms Framework help me?

It allows you to have 2 docked windows with different size ... (DockA)

Isn't this you asked for?

nikisby
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 13 2011 10:32 AM
DAT, thank you so much for such a great script!

I spent about an hour finding a tool to "simultaneously resize docking windows" and I can say that your script is unique!

I use it for web developing. It's very handy to use Dock'nDrag for this purpose! I have one window with text editor and another with web browser. When I work with code I make the first window wider. When I test a page in browser I make the second windows wider. That's awesome!

:D

DAT
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2014 08:55 AM

DAT, thank you so much for such a great script!

I spent about an hour finding a tool to "simultaneously resize docking windows" and I can say that your script is unique!

I use it for web developing. It's very handy to use Dock'nDrag for this purpose! I have one window with text editor and another with web browser. When I work with code I make the first window wider. When I test a page in browser I make the second windows wider. That's awesome!

:D

Hi Nikisby, I'm glad you like it!

Cheasea
  • Guests
  • Last active:
After Days of looking, I found you and this awesome program! I was wondering if you could make it snap to several open windows and make it so that the corners of the windows are always locked to the corners of the monitor? Any help on how I could go about doing this, would be much appreciated!!!! This program is awesome by the way!!

autocart
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Jun 03 2019 12:48 AM

I would also like to get this working, the furthest I got (after modifying the modifier, since CapsLock seems unintuitive to use as a modifier, to me) was making !RightClick (dock) work, it played a sound and moved two windows paralelly. When moving a window afterward, the other didn't follow.

I also got an error message shortly after that "C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopusrt.exe" couldn't be run, obviously since I don't have that. Did I miss any requirement?

AHK_L uni, Win7 x64.

I did not get the error message (yet) but I also does not work on my win7 64bit.

Is there a way how to do it on win7 and also for later on win8 both 64 bit?

DAT
  • Members
  • 58 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2014 08:55 AM

@autocart

Apologies for the very slow response - I used to get automatic notifications of thread responses but not this time, so found this by chance. I'm still using this script routinely in XP, Vista, and 64-bit Win7 so I know it works ok in all three. However I'm still using Authotkey version 1.0.48.3, so there might be an incompatibility if you're using a newer version.