Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

AutoHotkey.dll

• Please log in to reply
1328 replies to this topic
evilc
  • Members
  • 340 posts
  • Last active: Oct 27 2015 11:07 PM
All downloads, docs etc it down - autohotkey.net is discontinued.
This affects this and the DynaRun download as well.

Any news on what the plan is?

okram
  • Members
  • 230 posts
  • Last active: Oct 15 2015 05:55 AM

Possible bug report: I was playing with PUM library and just updating Ahk_H from 1.13 to 1.18. Below script is now not working correctly - pressing Alt-X to show menu and then clicking on item - do this multiple times - sometimes a click on a menu item does nothing and a second click is needed. I tried with regular Ahk_L and it works with no problem.

PUM library:

http://www.autohotke...sed-popup-menu/

#Include PUM_API.ahk
#Include PUM.ahk

pm := new PUM()
menu := pm.CreateMenu()
loop 5
	menu.add({ "name":"Menu item " A_Index })
return

!x::
menu.Show(600, 400)
return

HotKeyIt
  • Moderators
  • 7439 posts
  • Last active: Jun 22 2016 09:14 PM

I remember this problem but can't reproduce the problem with PUM here (Win 7 32-bit), how do you start the script (double click, SciTE, cmd ...) and which OS + 32 or 64-bit?

@evilc: latest downloads can be found here: v1 and v2, docs for v2 are online too but not complete yet. Most functions are available in Lib folder inside download package. 

okram
  • Members
  • 230 posts

I'm on Win 8.1 64 bit, start the script by double-clicking or from SciTe, it's the same. Typically the click is blocked three-four times out of ten. Before the last update it was working fine (1.1.13).

HotKeyIt
  • Moderators
  • 7439 posts

Just tested on 64-bit Win8.1 with ahk v1 32-bit and 64-bit and all works fine, never had to click item twice.

Can you copy all to a separate folder and try with both ahk_h and ahk_l multiple times?

okram
  • Members
  • 230 posts
I coped all the files to separate folder and run the script with the new ahk_h Unicode 32bit - the click gets blocked many times. Then I run it with the old autohotkey.exe (ahk_h 1.1.13) - no problem. I did the same with the latest autohotkey.exe (ahk_l) and again no problem.

I also tested on the other computer (same OS) and the behavior was the same as above. I can try with other computers tomorrow.

NuMs1
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Last active: Sep 01 2015 07:21 AM
Heya.

So I'm a pretty big noob when it comes to AHK, I'm trying to have multiple routines running at the same time and was told that I need to use ahkdll to do it.

I tried looking at the help file posted here but the file is empty as far as I can tell and I can't find it anywhere else.

Can anyone provide me with a basic script to get me started? The routines themself are pretty basic (mostly loops). The scripts themself are just from the .ahk file, not compiling them or anything.

HotKeyIt
  • Moderators
  • 7439 posts

Using latest release and also included AutoHotkey.exe you can make it very simple, the docs here are for ahk v2 but most of the stuff is valid for ahk v1 too.

Best is to use AhkThread, here an example running multiple threads and accessing the values in main thread (AutoHotkey.exe).

If you don't require any gui and hotkey stuff in your additional threads it is best to use AhkMini like in example below to save memory and get more speed.

obj := CriticalObject() ; Create new critical object
Loop, 3 ; Create 3 further Threads (AutoHotkey.exe is also a thread).
  AhkMini("obj:=CriticalObject(" CriticalObject(obj,1) "," CriticalObject(obj,2) ")`nLoop`nobj." A_Index ":= A_Index")
Loop ; Show current content of object.
  ToolTip, % obj.1 "`n" obj.2 "`n" obj.3
Esc::ExitApp

Peixoto
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Last active: Oct 02 2015 01:11 AM

I 'd like to make a request. The command "onexit" doesn't work with autohotkey.dll, could that command be included ?

It could be called when autohotkey.dll's dllmain is called with  DLL_PROCESS_DETACH

Thanks in advance, Peixoto.