Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Icon Viewer v6 + Lite v2

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic
HuBa
  • Members
  • 175 posts
  • Last active: Feb 13 2012 09:51 AM
Nice app!

Currently I use this freeware tool for icon and cursor image browsing:
http://www.nirsoft.n...s/iconsext.html

It has a nice exporting feature and command line support.

Posted Image

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2015 01:09 AM

and verify that Anchor_v3.3.ahk is in %a_scriptdir%

That means that your file Anchor_v3.3.ahk must be in the same directory as the file Icon_Viewer_Lite_v2.ahk

Also the link to Anchor_v3.3.ahk provides a link to download Anchor but it is named Anchor.ahk.

So the #include line needs to be #include Anchor.ahk.

Maybe update the most recent version of icon viewer with #include Anchor.ahk as to avoid problems. I had to figure out if Anchor.ahk was the same as Anchor_v3.3.ahk. I just tried it and it worked.

Using version 6 when I resize the window the text is garbled on the bottom. Seems to do it more with vertical and maximizing the window.

Question:
Can I use the most recent version of Anchor.ahk which I think is Version 4.06a or 4.60a with icon viewer?

The link to Anchor 4.? says 4.06a but the file name is Anchor_4.60a
http://www.autohotke...ic4348-150.html

This is a fantastic program.
DataLife
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
I like the Lite version better because all the icons are displayed in one window and I don't have to browse two windows. But I can not add subfolders in the search with the Lite version.

Is it possible to have that added?

DataLife
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

toralf n-l-i
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hello DataLife,

Yes, including subfolders should be possible. Try it yourself. The code of the Lite version isn't that long. You should be able to figure it out. I guess it is a just a parameter on a "loop".

Regrading the anchor versions. I didn't test it, but it should work with newer versions, since usually the parameters do not change.

Have fun

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
Any suggestions on the resizing problem?

DataLife

toralf n-l-i
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Try the redraw parameter of Anchor. Maybe that solves that issue.

Leef_me
  • Moderators
  • 8510 posts
  • Last active: Sep 10 2015 05:50 AM
@toralf

I believe Icon Viewer Lite v2 has a bug.

If I scan a folder, it displays as icons, at least 2 images that are BMP files.
Worse yet, it displays these 2 BMP many times.

Depending on which of these I select, the "AHk command, Picture"
command listing is either :arrow: Gui, Add, Picture, icon1 , C:\Users\Leef_me\Documents\Autohotkey\1.bmp
or totally worthless :arrow: Gui, Add, Picture, icon4 , C:\Users\Lee\Documents\Autohotkey\aaf.exe