Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

autoIT versus autohotkey

• Please log in to reply
291 replies to this topic
  • Guests
  • Last active:

The other guest is probably an autoit user and trying to get development of AutoHotkey slowed down by posting junk on this board.

Are you serious? If one single thread can slow down development of AHK, that would be more than sad....

Chris has done his job! Now our job should be to ignore such useless debate!

Well, it's always easier to ignore things you don't like especially if they are kind of "inconvenient".

BTW: I told you, that I'm watching both forums and the other guys recently announced plugin support for AutoIT, which will allow you to call your DLL functions directly, without the need of DLLCall. http://www.autoitscr...showtopic=15279
Pretty cool feature. Hope to see this in AHK soon!
[/url]

• Guests
  • Last active:

I'm wondering if the next "demand" will be to have the AutoIt logo on the Autohotkey website and next to its name.

AutoHotkeyby AutoIt

Of course that will not be enough, so...

AutoHotkeyby AutoIt (don't forget to visit us at http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/)

AutoHotkey by AutoIt (click this link - http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/)

Well AHKnow (nice name - I have seen a similar one on the other forum), bashing is pretty easy, isn't it?

Well, your other posts show me, that you are a very experienced programmer, so I guess you are one of the core development members who has written most of the AHK code and that's why you are so upset.

• Guests
  • Last active:

I wonder why other people take so much impulse by this credit subject even that they are not involved.

That's a very good question. In the beginning I asked a simple question and we ended up here. So guys, what's the matter with you? Why are you so emotional? Is it that inconvenient for you? I simply don't get why...

This goes out to the whole of the AHK community: Please, stay calm.
Everyone is allowed to write his opinion even it is contrary to your own. Construcive critisim is even welcome. If it is well based I assume Chris will listen.

I fully agree with that. This is an open forum and everyone should have the opportunity to express his opinion WITHOUT getting bashed (which I was several times - while I tried not to answer those attacks).

given. The problem is the word "appropiate". IMHO Chris and the AutoIt developer team have to settle down on it, not us in this forum.

Absolutely correct! But why are you guys so emotional about this? To those who bashed me: what is your contribution to AHK? Why are you so concerned about this issue?

I asked a simple question and did not expect to start an avalanche !??!

UnbefleckteEmpfängnis
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Is klar, den Rock heben und anschließend total erstaunt aus der Wäsche schaun. Die Unschuld vom Lande. Sorry, Jungs ich geh mich grad mal einpinkeln ...

That's a very good question. In the beginning I asked a simple question and we ended up here. So guys, what's the matter with you? Why are you so emotional? Is it that inconvenient for you? I simply don't get why...

My girlfriend would end up with the same tactic/statement. Cute. :lol:

• Guests
  • Last active:

Is klar, den Rock heben und anschließend total erstaunt aus der Wäsche schaun. Die Unschuld vom Lande. Sorry, Jungs ich geh mich grad mal einpinkeln ...

??? babelfish doesn't realy help ???

Is clearly, the skirt lift and afterwards totally surprised from the laundry schaun. The innocence of the country. Sorry, young I go yourself degrees times einpinkeln

I guess either it's something funny or again some bashing, right?

OldFart
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Guest wrote:

or again some bashing, right?

Hm, ages ago one of my favourite songs was by Deep Purple/Rainbow, it's called "Mistreaded" - could become one of your favourites as well, isn't it?
And by the way: the bbf translation is funny, as often :lol:

aarondellis
  • Members
  • 57 posts
  • Last active: Feb 11 2013 02:18 PM
Where did I put that ignore button??????!!! 8)

TollCollect
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Guest wrote:

BTW: I told you, that I'm watching both forums and the other guys recently announced plugin support for AutoIT, which will allow you to call your DLL functions directly, without the need of DLLCall.

Remarkable add campaign !!! Marketing at its best. Thx pal. Much appreciated. Guest, Hofberichterstatter der AU3 community. :wink:
Damn, where the hell I've sunk that ignore button ?!!!!!! :lol:

• Guests
  • Last active:

BTW: I told you, that I'm watching both forums and the other guys recently announced plugin support for AutoIT, which will allow you to call your DLL functions directly, without the need of DLLCall.

Spam alert!! :lol: :lol:

toralf
  • Moderators
  • 4035 posts
  • Last active: Aug 20 2014 04:23 PM
I do not appreaciate the way the post are written.
Please calm down and continue with a "normal" discussion.
Ciao
toralf

I use the latest AHK version (1.1.15+)
Please ask questions in forum on ahkscript.org. Why?
For online reference please use these Docs.

BoBo
  • Guests
  • Last active:
toralf, wo bleibt deine Guestfreundschaft ? :lol: Just kidding. :wink:

Andererseits hat die Hartnäckigkeit mit welcher hier der/die troll(e) aus ner Mücke nen Elephanten machen, schon einen gewissen Unterhaltungswert. :lol: Und die Aussage dies nur aus rein ethischen Gründen vom Zaun gebrochen zu haben, ist ja wohl der Brüller des Jahres. :lol::lol: Wäre Guest ein (ernstzunehmender?) Developer hätte er/sie direkt bei Chris insistiert. So riechts dann doch nur nach psychologischer Kriegsführung mit einfachen Mitteln.

Ich stimme dir/Euch zu, das diese unproffessionelle Vorgehensweise proffessionelle Ignoranz als Antwort verdient.

In diesem Sinne "bitte ich die Geschworenen die obigen Worte als nicht geäussert zu betrachten. Gerichtsdiener bitte streichen sie die letzten Worte des Zeugen BoBo aus dem Protokol." 8)

Invalid User
  • Members
  • 447 posts
  • Last active: Mar 27 2012 01:04 PM
toralf, bobo, Ihre Reife ist, ich wünschen groß, daß andere diesem Beispiel folgen würden
my lame sig :)

toralf
  • Moderators
  • 4035 posts
  • Last active: Aug 20 2014 04:23 PM
Thanks invalid,

If only BoBo would write in English. :( Some user will feel left out (the once that do not know German) and might suspect bashing again because this is an english forum. Which it isn't, so calm down.
BoBo, I hope you will take this remark as an incentive to return to your pleasant humor in english, which I enjoy so much.

Thanks
Ciao
toralf

I use the latest AHK version (1.1.15+)
Please ask questions in forum on ahkscript.org. Why?
For online reference please use these Docs.

• Guests
  • Last active:
If interested, you can download ScriptIt ( the tool that inspired AutoIt )and take a look.
<!-- m -->http://www.dx21.com/...IT/scriptit.zip<!-- m -->

Winbatch ( the tool that inspired the authors of ScriptIt and was compiled with their compiler ) has a conversion script.
<!-- m -->http://techsupt.winb...0001027F21.html<!-- m -->

more info- <!-- m -->http://techsupt.winb...0001040F50.html<!-- m -->

Scriptit info. and commands at MicroSoft
<!-- m -->http://www.microsoft... ... iptit.mspx<!-- m -->

Rajat
  • Members
  • 1904 posts
  • Last active: Jul 17 2015 07:45 AM
i think the current discussion of credits in ahk source is useless. if how the credits are to be given in source code of ahk doesn't please the au3 team then they're the ones who should propose a change. its Jon or Larry or other au3 team members whose opinion would matter in this case and might lead to a change, and not of just any bumbling bum who happens to come along, especially one who doesn't even have a name.

MIA

CleanNews.in : Bite sized latest news headlines from India with zero bloat