Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

EasyAHK (A tool for creating scripts)

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic
TchnclFl
  • Members
  • 48 posts
  • Last active: Oct 11 2009 09:08 PM

great script.. I'm glad I stumbled across this thread after just downloading it, helping me learn a lot faster. Only thing I have is that when you click on a command button it should insert the command where the cursor is located on the text editor to the right. Its annoying when you need to insert something you forget and it goes to the bottom instead of where you need it at the top of the script, so far so good though on the script! Thanks a lot

Those things might be included in another update, but for now, it's pretty tricky to do. Glad you like it so far! Don't forget that the script automatically updates so you'll always have the latest version!

raiderball1
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Aug 11 2009 09:23 AM
More words of advice, you should put some sort of an autosaver in there because last night I was writing a script in the textbox and I used one of the gui insert codes and it erased all my new data I edited in my script

TchnclFl
  • Members
  • 48 posts

More words of advice, you should put some sort of an autosaver in there because last night I was writing a script in the textbox and I used one of the gui insert codes and it erased all my new data I edited in my script

That's why you press Control+S when you're done manually editing the code. An autosaver might be in the works for an update.

TchnclFl
  • Members
  • 48 posts
Updates!:
[*:3a8qx2xf]Graphic Improvements
[*:3a8qx2xf]Progress bar when checking for updates.
[*:3a8qx2xf]Fixed a bug where the program would delete itself if not connected to the internet (:shock:! Can't believe no one had noticed that yet 8)!)
[*:3a8qx2xf]Miscellaneous bug fixes
Your programs should automatically update if they are connected to the internet!

Chicken Pie 4 Tea
  • Members
  • 379 posts
  • Last active: Dec 12 2014 06:46 PM
Good so far, you say it is for beginners mostly, in that case it might be good to have included a few more simple buttons that a beginner might want such as:

Run
sleep
WinWait etc.

you do include more advanced buttons for
Variable
urldowntofile etc.

basically it has great promise but seems it doesnt progress now?

spirit55
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jun 02 2012 11:06 AM
script to work that still does not work with my