Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

HotkeyCamo [0.65.14b] AutoHotkey Basic Compile Wrapper

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic
Delusion
  • Members
  • 272 posts
  • Last active: Jul 13 2014 09:04 PM
cant run it..i get this :
Posted Image

im on Windows Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
QuickSubs | Popcorn Movie Catalog
All my scripts are just in AutoHotkey v1.0.48.05

Mobius
  • Members
  • 97 posts
  • Last active: Jul 31 2015 01:53 PM

Hello!

First off, awesome work on this compiler! :)
Will you support "Version Information Change" in future versions?

Regards

Hi,
Thankyou for your support dude, yes I am currently working on the code for resource types that HkC does not support, and version info is top of that list. :)

I have to say for the record that HotkeyCamo is not a compiler (in the ahk sense of the term), merely a build wrapper. ;)

@Delusion
Thanks for reporting that Vista X64 incompatibility, I will add a warning to the main thread. :)

If anyone has had similar problems with standard Vista or Windows7 please let me know and I will warn about those too.

Respect

Vlad
Posted Image

Binaryzero
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Neither Win7 32 or 64 work, no errors, just does not work...

Binaryzero
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active:

But it does run in Win7 XP Mode VM, if anyone is interested in that

Mobius
  • Members
  • 97 posts

But it does run in Win7 XP Mode VM, if anyone is interested in that

Excellent thanks for letting us know Binaryzero :), warning updated.
Posted Image

guest3456
  • Guests
  • Last active:
just post the source?

i dont understand why you need permission. its your own code

Mobius
  • Members
  • 97 posts

just post the source?

i dont understand why you need permission. its your own code

This is for you dude you really have earned it, you said it yourself you don't understand, so what hope have you got with the source really?
Posted Image

You know what skid, I have had quite enough of you source seeking happyslapping canhazzers, Instead of say collaborating with me on it (which would mean if you are qualified you might get the source), or even putting a bit of effort in giving feedback for better or for worse, instead you come out with this crap.

The dll version of HotkeyCamo that is supposed to give other Ahk build wrapper authors the ability to add similar protection to their projects is almost finished, but I am beginning to wonder if it was even worth it.

Vlad

aparden
  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Last active: Feb 17 2010 12:54 AM
Ignore the random anon guest ;)

Looks like really nice work, dude, I will definitely be checking it out in the future and hopefully will use it if it works out for me :)

Please finish that .dll too!

Mobius
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Ignore the random anon guest ;)

Looks like really nice work, dude, I will definitely be checking it out in the future and hopefully will use it if it works out for me :)

Please finish that .dll too!

*SlapsSelf* man I can't believe I kicked off over some fleatard that cannot be arsed to become a member, LoL I am having a bad week but that does not excuse nerd rage. ;) Thanks for the reality check aparden :)

FTR: Most of what I said was directed at the gimme gimmes and not at the community in general.

Normal service will resume shortly.

Vlad

TLM
  • Administrators
  • 3864 posts
  • Last active:
Can't wait to see what happens when I try to decompile my bins :)

Nice work!

Posted Image

don't duplicate, iterate!

Mobius
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Can't wait to see what happens when I try to decompile my bins :)

Nice work!

I don't think you will be disappointed dude, be sure to try it with a 3rd party decompiler. ;) the Ahk decompiler goes without saying.

guest3456
  • Guests
  • Last active:

You know what skid, I have had quite enough of you source seeking happyslapping canhazzers,
but at least I would not have to put up with the likes of you.

lol indeed. who are you again? haha

its hilariously funny that you just randomly attack me out of nowhere. i don't know you from adam, i just stumbled upon this thread, although i'm pretty sure threads got deleted/moved in this forum in the past for not providing source, since you're not really providing a "Script or Function"

its all on you bud. the reason ppl keep asking for the source is because you're too stubborn to actually provide a concrete answer as to why you won't post it. its all smoke and mirrors with you, which makes me trust your software even less. have fun supporting your 4 person userbase. go get em champ.

or better yet, go get laid, you need it

Mobius
  • Members
  • 97 posts

although i'm pretty sure threads got deleted/moved in this forum in the past for not providing source, since you're not really providing a "Script or Function"

You have made it clear to everyone that you are pretty sure of 2 things bub, 1 Jack and 2 shit.

This is taken from the main 'scripts and functions' section title.

This section is for sharing your favorite scripts, functions, and AutoHotkey-specific software.

IE it is not written in AutoHotkey it is written for AutoHotkey.

its all on you bud. the reason ppl keep asking for the source is because you're too stubborn to actually provide a concrete answer as to why you won't post it.

I on the other hand am sure that I wrote a clear and concrete reason in post 4 why I will not release the source, In fact so succinct was my reason that even a child could understand, you are clearly not a child just a very special person.

which makes me trust your software even less

My program is not packed, so if you lack the wit or the ability to download the plethora of software available to discern if a binary is malicious or not then I think it is clear you should not be using software of any kind when you are unsupervised by your carer.

As for my 4 person user base, it is actually much lower than that but thanks for the vote of confidence, appreciated.

You made a lame first post based on piss poor perception, written only to provoke a particular response, having achieved said response you decide to act like the injured party in an effort to buffer your insignificance.

I have been trolled by the best and worst in my time you don't even creep into either end of the scale.

Delusion
  • Members
  • 272 posts
  • Last active: Jul 13 2014 09:04 PM
looking forward to the dll version too :D

a new version with support for newer OS and 64bit would be nice too.
i can run this on my older pc with windows xp so its not so big of a problem for me but some people have only windows vista/7 and adding support for those too would attract more people i think
QuickSubs | Popcorn Movie Catalog
All my scripts are just in AutoHotkey v1.0.48.05

guest3456
  • Guests
  • Last active:

I on the other hand am sure that I wrote a clear and concrete reason in post 4 why I will not release the source, In fact so succinct was my reason that even a child could understand, you are clearly not a child just a very special person.

you refer to this?

>> "Even if I were dumb enough to break the condition set by Chris the Admin, about someone making a script cracking utility out of it. "

..so succinct that its not even proper english. you shouldn't sacrifice complete sentences for the sake of brevity. i, for one, am not aware of this almighty condition set out, perhaps you should link it.

(blah blather)..

I have been trolled by the best and worst in my time you don't even creep into either end of the scale.

congratulations on your ability to deflect trollers. but it seems you've swung to the extreme, putting on your condescending face and automatically assuming everyone is trolling you. if you enjoy being rude to every potential user of your program, well that is of course your prerogative. however, the mistake is all mine in engaging you because it was clear from your very first response in this thread what type of person you are. those people had legitimate posts, but apparently your troll-o-meter went through the roof there as well.