Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

OPIE fishing bot for WOW

• Please log in to reply
313 replies to this topic
  • Guests
  • Last active:
NVM the above post.

I am getting successful casts and loot, but it's recording them as failed because it's not detecting the loot window. It loots the fish and everything.

Also about every 1 in 3 casts it doesn't detect the splash. I'm not sure why. It could even be in the same location as a previous successful cast. To alleviate this should I increase the auto calibration of sensitivity or decrease it? Which value do I change? Up or Down (what do these mean?)

intermediate
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Opies Waiting on Fish Phase is shorter than the actually fishing cast bar. every 3 or 4 casts opies fishing bar will complete sooner than the World of warcraft one and thus count as a splash not detected so it will increase the sensiivity unnecesarily making the next attempt over sensitive and making it try to hook a fish when no splash has happened. any way to fix this????

intermediate
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Opies Waiting on Fish Phase is shorter than the actually fishing cast bar. every 3 or 4 casts opies fishing bar will complete sooner than the World of warcraft one and thus count as a splash not detected so it will increase the sensiivity unnecesarily making the next attempt over sensitive and making it try to hook a fish when no splash has happened. any way to fix this????

this is severely reducing the success rate by about 20% since it fails alot once this begins to happen due to the sensitivity correction

Fatteh
  • Guests
  • Last active:
My opie keeps using some of my spells that is binded. It also says "cast fishing" twice in say, and opens my map. Anyone knows what I have to do to make it work?

vahid_imanfar
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Opie Hi thank You For Sharing This Programm

• Guests
  • Last active:
wanting to know how safe this is to use??

MisterFisher
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I must say I was frustrated at first getting this to work properly. It took some tweaking of the text input speed and manually setting the "/" command keybind, as well as setting the calibration to +1 / -2 for more fine tuning. I set my water graphics to 'good' since 'low' has too much glare. I also had to remove my Season 11 shoulders since they have a bright glowing effect that the OPIE was reading as bobber splash. Once I got it running, it fished about 80-90% every time I used it (for about 45 min to 1 hour each time). I plan on using this only to level fishing, hoping that I don't get banned in the process :wink: So far i've gone from 150 skill to about 415 with no problems.

Great job on this program though!

TTech
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Im haveing problems with this for some reason. I did all the set up with the walkthrough it gives but when i finaly start it up it keeps open my map,bags, BG,LFR stuff like that. it says it attempting to fish and i can see the text scrolling in the box but it never does and then it will pause for a pierod of time and then run agian with the same problems. do i miss something?

takedown
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Im haveing problems with this for some reason. I did all the set up with the walkthrough it gives but when i finaly start it up it keeps open my map,bags, BG,LFR stuff like that. it says it attempting to fish and i can see the text scrolling in the box but it never does and then it will pause for a pierod of time and then run agian with the same problems. do i miss something?

if you actually read the OP and the 100 posts with this problem you might be closer to the fix...
try changing the slash key to '/' in the preferences

Bon1tto
  • Guests
  • Last active:
just wanted to know if any1 still had the opie zip and could email it to me, it looks like the links are dead. please send it to bon1tto78@gmail.com thanks in advance.

• Guests
  • Last active:
anyone have a download for this?

headsauce
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Sep 05 2012 05:27 AM
Can anyone share a link for DL for this...! :D

cliffordlittle
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Nov 10 2012 10:19 AM
How do i TURN OFF error counts all together? i have a problem where it keeps saying "can't find loot window" and it counts as an error, but the fisher works perfect, except for i can only put the error count up to 100... and once it reaches 100, it turns off. any ideas on either how to fix it, or turn off error counts, thanx in advance.

mhack2007
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Nov 29 2012 06:16 PM
Is there a way to modify this for RIFT? I need a bot that fishes based on visual cues (ie Cursor CHanges) any help? Also I cant download this