Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

RADIAL MENU scripts - migrated to new forum

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic
wofk wengel
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Still not working... :(
Maybe I didn't put it in the right place.
explain exacly how and where to put it.

and i cant do it XButton2 & XButton1 caus I use XButton2 & wheelup/down to control volume.
the i'll have the same problem.

comvox
  • Members
  • 143 posts
  • Last active: Jan 29 2017 06:53 AM

and i cant do it XButton2 & XButton1 caus I use XButton2 & wheelup/down to control volume.
the i'll have the same problem.

I may be overlooking something, because I don't use wheelup/down, but if you are using hotkeys like
XButton2 & WheelUp and
XButton2 & WheelDown
that should be compatible with also having a hotkey like
XButton2 & XButton1.
Of course, if you are not using XButton2 & WheelUp/Down as hotkeys, but have XButton2 as a hotkey itself, say, for something else that interacts with wheelup/down, then it's the same problem, as you say. Sorry.
EDIT: Well, not necessarily, it depends on what exactly you're doing with XButton2 and Wheelup/Down. You might either try using XButton2 & XButton1 or describe in a bit more detail what you're doing with volume control. RM, because of the need to detect mouse gestures, is a special case, which your volume control may not be.

wofk wengel
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I want to do 2 hotkeys,
Xbutton1 & Xbutton2 to do one thing
and Xbutton1 & dragging the mouse down to open the RM

how do i do it without making the 2 bump into each other

comvox
  • Members
  • 143 posts

I want to do 2 hotkeys,
Xbutton1 & Xbutton2 to do one thing
and Xbutton1 & dragging the mouse down to open the RM

how do i do it without making the 2 bump into each other

As explained in an earlier post, you can't do this directly.

But you might be able to do it indirectly. You might try the following, which defines a hotkey for XButton2 which, in the case when you are also physically holding XButton1 down at the same time, runs the stuff you want. It won't disable calling up RM with XButton1. All that should work right. So whether it is OK depends on whether it works right for what you want XButton2 to do when you press it when you are not pressing XButton1. This should work to pass on ordinary click down on XButton2's, but I haven't checked this for other possibilities for what one might want to do with XButton2 (such as dragging it?).

$XButton2::
GetKeyState, StateX1, XButton1, P
If StateX1 = D
	Gosub, Label1
else
	Send {XButton2}
Return

Label1:
MsgBox You pressed XButton2 while pressing XButton1  ; Replace with code to do whatever you want.
Return

ironcates
  • Members
  • 32 posts
  • Last active: Oct 14 2013 02:32 PM
Ok, I've just been digging into RM and loving it. Under the My mouse gestures.ahk there's a tip for using VirtuaWin to manage your desktop. I'm interested in using that functionality. I tried the help on VirtuaWin but I must be getting the syntax wrong. I've tried this so far to cycle to the left and right desktops.
MG_R() {
   	Action= RM\Utilities\VirtuaWin\VirtuaWin.exe -msg 1034 1036
}
MG_L() {    ; example
	Action= RM\Utilities\VirtuaWin\VirtuaWin.exe -msg 1034 1035
}

Any help would be appreciated!

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Last active: Jan 02 2016 02:30 PM
Hi, after one month I'm online again, and I have

Good news
I managed to catch some free time and spent it on creating Radial menu designer (RMD). Creating and editing radial menus is now much easier. Currently, 90% of RMD is developed. Bad news it that I'll run out of free time very soon, so maybe I'll have to release it unfinished, but usable. Those undeveloped 10% are just some make-ups and not essential components. Coming soon...

I wish to say thanks to all who are giving user to user support.

@ironcates. Here are some VirtuaWin messages.
SendMessage, 1048, , ,, ahk_class VirtuaWinMainClass	;  Returns the current desktop number and stores it in ErrorLevel variable

SendMessage, 1034, 1025,,, ahk_class VirtuaWinMainClass	; Change to previous  desktop.
SendMessage, 1034, 1026,,, ahk_class VirtuaWinMainClass	; Change to next desktop.

SendMessage, 1034, 1, ,, ahk_class VirtuaWinMainClass	; Change to desktop 1
SendMessage, 1034, 2, ,, ahk_class VirtuaWinMainClass	; Change to desktop 2
SendMessage, 1034, 3, ,, ahk_class VirtuaWinMainClass	; Change to desktop 3

SendMessage, 1044, ,,, ahk_class VirtuaWinMainClass	; Gather all windows onto the current desktop.

SendMessage, 1049, 0, 1,, ahk_class VirtuaWinMainClass	;  Move active window to desktop 1
SendMessage, 1049, 0, 2,, ahk_class VirtuaWinMainClass	;  Move active window to desktop 2
SendMessage, 1049, 0, 3,, ahk_class VirtuaWinMainClass	;  Move active window to desktop 3

SendMessage, 1039, , ,, ahk_class VirtuaWinMainClass	;  Exit VirtuaWin.
Simplest example - If you want to switch to next desktop with mouse gesture right, put this code in My mouse gestures.ahk:
MG_R() {
	SendMessage, 1034, 1026,,, ahk_class VirtuaWinMainClass	; Change to next desktop.
}
That's it. I'm controling VirtuaWin via RM's mouse gestures - it's very handy, practical and useful.

ironcates
  • Members
  • 32 posts
  • Last active: Oct 14 2013 02:32 PM
Thanks Learning One! It's a thing of beauty. I look forward to your next release. RM has really transformed the way I work with computers.

RMmoduleuser
  • Guests
  • Last active:

Radial menu designer (RMD)

Great news :) I never thougt you find the time to do it.

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

Radial menu designer (RMD)
It's a toll which helps you to easily create and edit radial menus (and some other files too). It is made to be used with any application based on RM2module which stores radial menu definition files in RM4 style, not just for Radial menu v4 application (RM4).

Video. Watch this quick tutorial video to learn how to use it in RM4. (Text read by Microsoft Anna.)
Notes. RMD is already included in RM v4.30 and higher.
Download. For people who want to use RMD with their application based on RM2module (not in RM4), download Stand-alone RMD.zip demo package.
License, credits, rules and other info are located in RMD's Other menu --> About item and in Description section in RMD.ahk

- last change: 21.12.2015. (day.month.year)
- last version: 1.01

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
Radial menu application updated to v4.30[*:31maj0xq]for RM v4.29 users: Download Update to RM v4.30. It will leave your Icons, My codes, Utilities, Radial menu.ahk and Menu definitions (except Menu control submenu) as they are. Just unrar, and click Update to RM v4.30.exe.
[*:31maj0xq]for new users: Download Radial menu v4.30What's new in v4.30 compared to v4.29?
[*:31maj0xq]implemented Radial menu designer (RMD). Watch this quick tutorial video.
[*:31maj0xq]Gdip.ahk by tic (Tariq Porter) updated to newest v1.44
[*:31maj0xq]Radial menu.exe updated to newest AutoHotkey_L 1.1.02.03
[*:31maj0xq]other (not relevant for users)Note for those who modified RMApp lib.ahk: updater will ask you do you want to create RMApp lib.ahk backup. If you modified original RMApp lib.ahk, it's recommended to choose YES. If you didn't, click NO.

See also:
- RM v4.00 --> v4.01 changes
- RM v4.01 --> v4.20 changes
- RM v4.20 --> v4.25 changes
- RM v4.25 --> v4.26 changes
- RM v4.26 --> v4.27 changes
- RM v4.27 --> v4.29 changes

ulmuchiha
  • Members
  • 100 posts
  • Last active: Mar 24 2012 02:34 AM
I can see this being useful.
What will the command function do?

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

I can see this being useful.

:)

What will the command function do?

Top secret.
Just joking. :) Actually, I'm not sure. Any suggestions?

ulmuchiha
  • Members
  • 100 posts
  • Last active: Mar 24 2012 02:34 AM
Open a window with a text box to enter the name, a text box to type the program name/where you can drag and drop programs to make so that will open it. You can do the same with images.

RMmoduleuser
  • Guests
  • Last active:
:D UNBELIEVABLE! That menudesigner is to good to be true! Learning one thank you veeeery much. I have done menus without it many times, but i like it very much the new way. Much more fun and easier to do. It's absolutely great!

Sorry for the many '!' just my excitement ;)

comvox
  • Members
  • 143 posts

:D UNBELIEVABLE! That menudesigner is to good to be true! Learning one thank you veeeery much.

Those are my feelings too! It makes tinkering with menus enjoyable. It's the single best thing that could be done for useability.
With the standalone radial designer, at first I couldn't get it to run. Then I remembered to upgrade autohotkey_L to the newest version, which I hadn't done in awhile, and everything was fine.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Learning One!