Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

RADIAL MENU scripts - migrated to new forum

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic
Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Last active: Jan 02 2016 02:30 PM
Firstly, I want to say;
[*:2vtuo9xl]
thanks to polyethene for his help on making Radial menu v4.zip avialable again, and of course for giving us a free webspace on <!-- m -->https://ahknet.autohotkey.com/<!-- m -->
[*:2vtuo9xl]thanks to others - (you know who you are) - who offered me a free webspace while Radial menu v4.zip was temporary unavailable

Secondly;
Radial menu application updated to v4.34
[*:2vtuo9xl]for RM v4.33 users: Download Update to RM v4.34. It will leave your Icons, My codes, Utilities, Radial menu.ahk and Menu definitions as they are. Just unzip, and click Update to RM v4.34.exe
[*:2vtuo9xl]for new users: Download Radial menu v4.34
What's new in v4.34 compared to v4.33?
[*:2vtuo9xl]EmptyMem() by heresy added in sound players scripts. Now they consume less memory. (But EmptyMem() it is not added in main RM script.)
[*:2vtuo9xl]this problem is solved ("I have AutoHotkey folder on desktop. When I launch it via RM, it acts like I clicked on AutoHotkey.exe and asks me if I want to create a sample script.")
[*:2vtuo9xl]includes newest AutoHotkey_L 1.1.07.03
[*:2vtuo9xl]other
Note for those who modified RMApp lib.ahk: updater will ask you do you want to create RMApp lib.ahk backup. If you modified original RMApp lib.ahk, it's recommended to choose YES. If you didn't, click NO.

See also:
- RM v4.00 --> v4.01 changes
- RM v4.01 --> v4.20 changes
- RM v4.20 --> v4.25 changes
- RM v4.25 --> v4.26 changes
- RM v4.26 --> v4.27 changes
- RM v4.27 --> v4.29 changes
- RM v4.29 --> v4.30 changes
- RM v4.30 --> v4.31 changes
- RM v4.31 --> v4.32 changes
- RM v4.32 --> v4.33 changes

My Website • Recommended: AutoHotkey Unicode 32-bit • Join DropBox, Copy

ulmuchiha
  • Members
  • 100 posts
  • Last active: Mar 24 2012 02:34 AM
I know you already answered this, but I forget the answer and don't know what page it's on.
How do I make it open a script text file from radial menu?

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
I suggest using something like this; Put this in My functions.ahk
RunOrOpen(ScriptFullPath) {
	if GetKeyState("Shift", "p")	; if you are holding Shift down in a moment when selectiong RM item
		Run, notepad "%ScriptFullPath%"	; open script in notepad or your script editor
	else 	; if not
		Run, %ScriptFullPath%	; run the script
}
and specify this as item action; Action = fun RunOrOpen|C:\My script.ahk

• Guests
  • Last active:
I'm sorry for being a little slow, but what parts am I supposed to change for each script?

• Guests
  • Last active:
I'm retarded.
I had it saying action=action=
It works fine

gemisigo
  • Members
  • 94 posts
  • Last active: Apr 02 2015 02:36 PM

I suggest using something like this; Put this in My functions.ahk

RunOrOpen(ScriptFullPath) {
	if GetKeyState("Shift", "p")	; if you are holding Shift down in a moment when selectiong RM item
		Run, notepad "%ScriptFullPath%"	; open script in notepad or your script editor
	else 	; if not
		Run, %ScriptFullPath%	; run the script
}
and specify this as item action; Action = fun RunOrOpen|C:\My script.ahk

In case you have an editor associated with the script extension you might want to replace "notepad" with the "edit" system verb so that it opens in the associated editor (that might have some sugar added :) ) instead of plain notepad.

BamBam4275
  • Members
  • 33 posts
  • Last active: Aug 01 2013 05:44 PM
after upgrade im just getting Error in #include file c:\pathhere\Navigator - control handler.ahk call to nonexistant function specifically RMApp_NavDoesControlExists(ActiveWinID, "Edit1")

worked fine 10 min ago :( any ideas?

BamBam4275
  • Members
  • 33 posts
ironically that file is the same in both folders of mine (i backed up the whole folder before i upgraded naturally :p ) so that isnt the issue :p but that is the error

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
You probably skipped one or more update steps. When updating your RM, you must always do a step by step update.

For example, if you are currently using RM v 4.32 and you run Update to RM v4.34, you will definitely get errors.
To do a proper update from v 4.32 to v 4.34, you must run Update to to RM v4.33 and than Update to to RM v4.34.

If you skipped many updates, let's say 7 or more, than it's a good idea to download a brand new RM, and fill it with Menu definitions, Icons, My codes, Utilities and Radial menu.ahk from your old RM.

BamBam4275
  • Members
  • 33 posts
I will download hte latest one and just put in my changed files then :) see how that goes thanks!

gwarble
  • Members
  • 624 posts
  • Last active: Aug 12 2016 07:49 PM
[quote name="vacation man"][quote name="musketball"]Also, I am using a nice script called EitherMouse by gwarble[/quote]EitherMouse by gwarble uses RButton hotkey and RM uses it too (by default). That's causing collision. Change RMShow hotkey or don't use EitherMouse or RM.[/quote][/quote]

Fyi latest version of EitherMouse will not conflict with this (or any other app via hotkey collision) any longer

- gwarble

gemisigo
  • Members
  • 94 posts
@Learning one:

There is a reference to RMApp_Reg("ControlUMClass") in My mouse gestures.ahk. Is there something similar for getting the class of the window under the mouse cursor?

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
gwarble, that's good to know, thanks for the info. :)

gemisigo, each time when you press RMShowHotkey, RM stores unique ID number (hwnd) of window under the mouse cursor in RMApp_Reg("WinUMID"). To get its class, use this;
WinGetClass, WinUMClass, % "ahk_id " RMApp_Reg("WinUMID")
MsgBox % WinUMClass	; class of the window under the mouse cursor

gemisigo
  • Members
  • 94 posts
Brilliant, thanks :wink:

ulmuchiha
  • Members
  • 100 posts
  • Last active: Mar 24 2012 02:34 AM
Is there a way to have another button have it's own set of mouse gestures?