Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

RADIAL MENU scripts - migrated to new forum

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic
Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Last active: Jan 02 2016 02:30 PM
RM is designed to be highly adjustable and extendible. You can take/write almost any function/module/library/class/script, and make it part of RM.

You need another button to have it's own set of mouse gestures? No problem. Let's say you want MButton to have it's own set of mouse gestures. Follow this steps;

Step 1. Download [module] Mouse gestures and #Include it in functions section in Radial menu.ahk. For example, #Include %A_ScriptDir%\Utilities\MouseGestures.ahk Now RM will have access to all functionalities of this module.
Step 2. Put this in My hotkeys.ahk; MButton::MG_Recognize("MG_MButton_") and this in My functions.ahk;
MG_MButton_R() {
	MsgBox,,, %A_ThisFunc%, 1
}
MG_MButton_L() {
}
MG_MButton_LD() {
}
Now, when you do a Right gesture with a MButton, RM will execute MG_MButton_R() function. When you do a Left-Down gesture with a MButton, it will execute MG_MButton_LD() function. I hope you got it. Add/modify/delete those functions so they fit your needs.

My Website • Recommended: AutoHotkey Unicode 32-bit • Join DropBox, Copy

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • Last active: Aug 27 2015 04:01 PM
Thanks.
I don't need to reinstall it for every button I add mouse gestures to, right?
Also this is ulmuchiha, I just made a new account because that name was terrible.

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts
Is there a way to use something like ^T for mouse gestures?
One of my mouse buttons is mapped to that and I want to use mouse gestures on that instead of the middle mouse button.

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

I don't need to reinstall it for every button I add mouse gestures to, right?

If you mean #Include when you say reinstall, than the answer is no - you don't have to #Include it again. You have to #Include it just once.

Is there a way to use something like ^T for mouse gestures?
One of my mouse buttons is mapped to that and I want to use mouse gestures on that instead of the middle mouse button.

Of course. Example:
MG_MButton_R() {
   Send, ^T
}

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts
Sorry, I should have been more clear.
I have mapped one of my 5 extra mouse buttons to sent ^T.
It's not xbutton 1 or 2 so I cannot just directly map it to it.
Can I somehow still use it?

Also, the screen clipper doesn't work.
Whenever I try to paste it into paint.net it says I don't have an image copied.
I am using 64 bit windows 7.

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

I have mapped one of my 5 extra mouse buttons to sent ^T. It's not xbutton 1 or 2 so I cannot just directly map it to it.

Post your code (I need to know button's name).

Also, the screen clipper doesn't work. Whenever I try to paste it into paint.net it says I don't have an image copied. I am using 64 bit windows 7.

I'm also using Paint.net and 64 bit Windows 7, and screen clipping script works perfectly. :?

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts
I actually use my driver to map it to ^T. Autohotkey can't pick it up on it's own with hex code either.

Does screenclipping have to be launched by radial menu to work?

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

... Autohotkey can't pick it up ...

If AutoHotkey can't pick it up, than there's nothing I can do for you :(
Have you followed this procedure to find out the scan code of a key? You could also seek for help in Ask for Help forum.

Does screenclipping have to be launched by radial menu to work?

No, it can be launched by Radial menu, AutoHotkey Basic, AutoHotkey_L. Works fine in all cases. It probably also works fine with AutoHotkey_H, but I haven't tested this.

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts
I already tried that. And it can't pick up the button itself, but it can pick up ^T.

I tried turning off all scripts and my mouse driver, still won't work. I tried changing the hotkey, and it still didn't work. Do you have any idea what's going on? Whatever it's doing it is putting something in the clipboard that is not text nor an image, or at the very least clears the clipboard.

gemisigo
  • Members
  • 94 posts
  • Last active: Apr 02 2015 02:36 PM
Alternatively, could you switch that button to send something else, e.g. middle mouse button or something? Do you need that ^T for some special purpose?

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts
Yes, that is the shortcut for undo close tab.

laptops4college
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jun 07 2012 07:39 AM
Thanks for sharing this script. This is what I'm looking for.. I'm using it.

guest3456
  • Members
  • 1704 posts
  • Last active: Nov 19 2015 11:58 AM
this is excellent, thanks a lot. some questions

1. seems like all the menu items are the same diameter, is it possible to make bigger circle menu items? not necessarily one bigger than the other, but rather all bigger?

2. is it possible to auto-run other scripts when RM is launched? i love how RM is encapsulated. i'd like to include DragToScroll script and have that auto ran

comvox
  • Members
  • 143 posts
  • Last active: Jan 29 2017 06:53 AM

1. seems like all the menu items are the same diameter, is it possible to make bigger circle menu items? not necessarily one bigger than the other, but rather all bigger?
2. is it possible to auto-run other scripts when RM is launched? i love how RM is encapsulated. i'd like to include DragToScroll script and have that auto ran

1. Try increasing the setting for RadiusSizeFactor in the appropriate Radial Menu skin definition.
2. Put the appropriate code in the autoexec section of Radial menu.ahk.

guest3456
  • Members
  • 1704 posts
  • Last active: Nov 19 2015 11:58 AM

1. Try increasing the setting for RadiusSizeFactor in the appropriate Radial Menu skin definition.
2. Put the appropriate code in the autoexec section of Radial menu.ahk.

1. RadiusSizeFactor only changes the radius of the rings, not the actual buttons themsevles. it spread everything out, but the buttons remained the same size. however, i see the setting 'ItemSize' and that does the trick :)
2. yeah thanks, i was wondering if there was some built in mechanism, ala how he has specific files for hotkeys/hotstrings. i really like how everything is encapsulated and i think this will be my master script