Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

RADIAL MENU scripts - migrated to new forum

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic
loumizhu
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • Last active: Oct 25 2019 04:53 AM

thank for your reply

but when installing authotkey_l the radial menu don't show up (just see tooltips over invisible buttons)

but the autohotkey basic is making it work.

Radial menu 4 too is problematic ( supposed independant of the installed autohotkey ) it flickr when hotkey pressed

i tried X86 and X64 autohotkey_l

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Last active: Jan 02 2016 02:30 PM
@Wickster: Open RM\My codes\My functions.ahk, and put this code in it;

Run(Target, WorkingDir="", Param3="") {
	try Run, %Target%, %WorkingDir%, %Param3%
}
Than as item action of item which will run your game, specify this:
Action= fun Run|"C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezLauncherUI.exe" game=300 product=17
Save changes, reload RM and tell me does it work.

@loumizhu: That's strange. Run script below and paste results here.
MsgBox % Info()

Info() {
	Text .= "OSVersion: " A_OSVersion "`r`n"
	Text .= "Is64bitOS: " A_Is64bitOS "`r`n"
	Text .= "AhkVersion: " A_AhkVersion "`r`n"
	Text .= "PtrSize: " A_PtrSize "`r`n"
	Text .= "IsUnicode: " A_IsUnicode "`r`n"
	Text .= "IsAdmin: " A_IsAdmin "`r`n"
	Text := Trim(Text, "`r`n"), Clipboard := Text
	return Text
}
Run this script too. Do you see blue circle? Does it flicker? (Note: you'll have to adapt #Include Gdip.ahk part with full path where your Gdip.ahk is located)

My Website • Recommended: AutoHotkey Unicode 32-bit • Join DropBox, Copy

Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts
  • Last active: Jun 03 2019 03:24 AM

@Learning one:

@Wickster: Open RM\My codes\My functions.ahk, and put this code in it;

Run(Target, WorkingDir="", Param3="") {
    try Run, %Target%, %WorkingDir%, %Param3%
}Than as item action of item which will run your game, specify this:
Action= fun Run|"C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezLauncherUI.exe" game=300 product=17
Save changes, reload RM and tell me does it work.

that did it, thanks again so much for taking the time for me and explaining it. :)

loumizhu
  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • Last active: Oct 25 2019 04:53 AM
OSVersion: WIN_7
Is64bitOS: 1
AhkVersion: 1.1.09.04
PtrSize: 8
IsUnicode: 1
IsAdmin: 1

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

loumizhu, here is your problem: you are using 64-bit AutoHotkey and 32-bit Gdip.ahk and that's why it doesn't work. You have 2 options to solve the problem:
1) use 32-bit AutoHotkey (for example, I'm using it on my 64-bit Win 7 and it works perfectly) and continue using Tic's 32-bit Gdip.ahk
2) continue using 64-bit AutoHotkey but use 64-bit compatible Gdip.ahk. Although Tic didn't release it, Rseding91 did it - he (and others) made 32-bit and 64-bit compatible Gdip.ahk library

Good news: wink.png
Radial menu v4 (and RMD) are now fully 32-bit and 64-bit compatible! Tested on:
- AutoHotkey 1.1.10-alpha4 Unicode 64-bit
- AutoHotkey 1.1.10-alpha4 Unicode 32-bit
by using 32-bit and 64-bit compatible Gdip.ahk library released by Rseding91

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

Radial menu application updated to v4.36

What's new?

• added RMApp_ExecuteSelectedText() feature - executes selected text which represents any valid ItemAction. More info in RM help.
  • added "RM live code" feature which expands inter-process communication possibilities. More info in RM help and in RM\Utilities\Test - RM live code.ahk
  • added more info about currently running RM. More info in RM help and in RM\Utilities\Test - RM info.ahk
  • added 3 new events: BeforeExecuteItem, AfterExecuteItem, OnReceiveMessage. More info in RM help.
  • added new RM window message "MessageReceiver - Execute" (number 6), which is supposed to be used in combination with "RM live code".
  • improved - functions in item action (for example: "Action = fun Demo2|param1|param2|param3") now can accept unlimited number of parameteres. It was limited to 5 parameters before.
  • improved - executing item actions now should be more flexible and should generate less run time errors
  • RM is now fully 32-bit and 64-bit ready. More info in RM help.
  • changed - trimmed leading zeros from RM window messages. For example, "ExitApp" was "01" before and now is "1", or "Suspend, on" was "031" before and now is "31", etc.
  • improved/changed system how Radial menu updater works - when Radial menu updater updates RM's files, instead of permanently deleting old files, it will move them to "RM\To Delete" folder. So, if you are one of those advanced users who modified RM's internal files like RMApp lib.ahk, RM2module.ahk or similar, your modifications won't be lost, and you'll be able to compare them with new, updated RM files, modify new RM files if you need, and than delete "RM\To Delete" folder.
  • includes newest RMD and RM2module
  • other internal improvements

RM Changelog: v4.00 --> v4.01, v4.01 --> v4.20, v4.20 --> v4.25, v4.25 --> v4.26, v4.26 --> v4.27, v4.27 --> v4.29, v4.29 --> v4.30, v4.30 --> v4.31, v4.31 --> v4.32, v4.32 --> v4.33, v4.33 --> v4.34, v4.34 --> v4.35

RM2module updated to v2.17
What's new?

• internal improvements

Radial menu designer (RMD) updated to v0.99
What's new?

• added AfterDropFileOnBoard event

Notes. RMD is already included in RM v4.30 and higher.

Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts

@learningone,

Could you tell me where to edit the pixels for activation ? I must of overlooked it, sometimes I accidentally click and drag and it brings up RM and activates the program over whatever its on XD. Would like to increase the range I have to drag to activate RM. Please and Thanks :)

Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Also I wanted to add that I have made a Diablo 3 Skin for Radial Menu for anyone and everyone to use :)

Diablo3radialmenuskin1.jpg

Diablo3radialmenuskin.jpg

Size:

393KB

Download:

http://www.mediafire...ebzgl7yy631wizc   

Be sure to put the files in the right folder!!

diablo3skinpath1.png

diablo3skinpath.png

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • Last active: Aug 27 2015 04:01 PM

The deleted folder was more useful than I thought, I made a couple changes that I would have forgotten about if the folder wasn't made.

Can you give some examples of what you're supposed to use the new features for? To me, it looks like it's for making new radial menus from unincluded scripts, is that right?

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

@Wickster

Could you tell me where to edit the pixels for activation? ... Would like to increase the range I have to drag to activate RM.

Open RM\Internal\Codes\RMApp lib.ahk, go to line 337. It should be if (Radius < 9). Replace 9 with a bigger number.
In next RM update, you'll be able to set this via RMApp_Reg() function without modifying RM's internal codes, like this: RMApp_Reg("MouseGestureMinDistance", 14), in RM\Radial menu.ahk, after RMApp_AutoExecute() line.  Default value is and will be 9.

...click and drag and it brings up RM and activates the program over whatever its on XD

You might be interested in RM\My codes\Black list.ahk and OnRMShowHotkey event. See RM help for more info.

I have made a Diablo 3 Skin for Radial Menu for anyone and everyone to use.

Nice! Thanks! I'll put a link to it in next RM update. wink.png

@Moderated

Can you give some examples of what you're supposed to use the new features for?

They are explained in RM help which also points to example scripts located in RM\Utilities folder. Read it and try examples; Test - RM live code.ahk, Test - RM info.ahk, Test - RM window messages.ahk

List of additional skins so far:

Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts

@learningone,

Thanks for the support ! Your a great person indeed. Not to many people keep up with support and Q&A with their work! Nice JOB!

Nice! Thanks! I'll put a link to it in next RM update.

woot thanks :)

Moderated
  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • Last active: Aug 27 2015 04:01 PM

Do you have a donate link?

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

Wickster, thanks. Btw, remember problems with running a game? If you updated to RM v4.36, try to run it normally, like;
Action= "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezLauncherUI.exe" game=300 product=17
Does it work? If not, continue using;

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts

Do you have a donate link?

Yes I have.

This is RM4 donate link;
If you like Radial menu v4 application and you want to donate, give the money to any person in trouble which deserves and needs help, or to any charitable organization of your choice. Instead of giving money, you can "donate" by helping others on other ways - do any good deed you find appropriate. Doing so is equal as you directly donated money to me (Learning one).

Q&A: 1) No, I'm not rich and I am interested in money. 2) I'm feeling fine, thanks. 3) RM4 license applies equally on those who donated and those who didn't - donation doesn't give you more rights. 4) If you want to obtain more rights than those granted in RM4 license (for example, if you want to commercially use RM4), contact me.

gemisigo
  • Members
  • 94 posts
  • Last active: Apr 02 2015 02:36 PM

I guess Moderated just wanted to express his appreciation and the easiest way (though the least personal at the same time) to do so is to send money. For my part, I'd send you a bottle of fine wine if I knew where to send it but I doubt you'd share your address here