Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

RADIAL MENU scripts - migrated to new forum

• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic
Wickster
  • Members
  • 97 posts
  • Last active: Jun 03 2019 03:24 AM

Question: So I'm Using a setup for RM that is a clear background however I also use submenus 3 of them and when I click one of the submenus it gets a little hard to tell whats what with the main menu in the back ground, is there a way to disable or make the main menu transparent ? also I just recently installed RM on a new machine and added a bunch of programs to it, maybe something to think about in the future is making an auto reload for RM after the RM designer as closed ? I know its already pretty simple, but it would be a nice touch and shouldnt be hard at all to add.

mikemonk
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Dec 17 2015 09:47 PM

I am unable to get it to run.  I get the error about Gdip starting up.  I've tried the gdip in the package, the gdip_all, running as administrator, compiling it and then running it.  However, it never shows in the tray, and I keep getting the error when starting up this.

I am running 1.1.22.04 on a Windows 8 machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

amphroxia
  • New members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 10 2015 10:17 PM

hello everyone, i have a request for a script, i don't know if im in the right place here, but i'll ask anyway: if anyone is interrested, would it be possible to create a script that does a readycheck, and if everyone is ready, use a dbm pull 10? it seems simple to do in my head, but i don't know where to start.

Thanks all!

gregster
  • Members
  • 283 posts
  • Last active: Nov 09 2015 03:08 AM

hello everyone, i have a request for a script, i don't know if im in the right place here, but i'll ask anyway: if anyone is interrested, would it be possible to create a script that does a readycheck, and if everyone is ready, use a dbm pull 10? it seems simple to do in my head, but i don't know where to start.

Thanks all!

Seems like the wrong place... although I have no idea, what you are talking about. Is that game-related? Then you should post in the gaming subforum and ask there for help, ideally supplying more details... If it is not game-related, then you should choose the general "Ask for Help" section - but again more details. If your request has anything to do with the Radial Menu script, you should probably provide more details ;)

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Last active: Jan 02 2016 02:30 PM

... RM4 on Windows 10 ...

I'm currently on Win 7 and still waiting for a message that Win 10 is ready to install, so I can't test RM4 on Win 10 yet. Glad to hear you solved the problem. :)

I'm Using a setup for RM that is a clear background however I also use submenus 3 of them and when I click one of the submenus it gets a little hard to tell whats what with the main menu in the back ground, is there a way to disable or make the main menu transparent ?

There's no built-in way to do it yet, but you can quickly do it by modifying internal codes; Open RM\Internal\Codes\RMApp lib.ahk and find RMApp_GetSelectedItemReleaseMethod(). Near the end of this function, the following line appears twice:

WaitForOpenSubKeyUp = 1

just replace second occurrence from the end of function body with

Gui 1: hide	; hide main menu
WaitForOpenSubKeyUp = 1

and the first occurrence from the end of function body with

Gui 1: Show	; show main menu
WaitForOpenSubKeyUp = 1

Do the similar thing in RMApp_GetSelectedItemClickMethod(). It would also require some changes in hotkey sensitivity conditions, I but currently don't have time to write it...

auto reload for RM after the RM designer as closed

good suggestion

I am unable to get it to run. I get the error about Gdip starting up

Try to run the test script below (include Tic's Gdip.ahk). Do you see "GDI+ works!" text on the screen?

Text := "GDI+ works!", w := 200, h := 50
Gui, New, +HwndhGui
Gui %hGui%: -Caption +E0x80000 +LastFound +AlwaysOnTop +ToolWindow +OwnDialogs
Gui %hGui%:Show, w200 h100
pToken := Gdip_Startup()
hbm := CreateDIBSection(w, h), hdc := CreateCompatibleDC(), obm := SelectObject(hdc, hbm)
G := Gdip_GraphicsFromHDC(hdc), Gdip_SetSmoothingMode(G, 4)
pBrush1 := Gdip_CreateLineBrushFromRect(0, 0, w, h, 0xff000000, 0xff444455, 1, 1)
Gdip_FillRoundedRectangle(G, pBrush1, 1, 1, w-2, h-2, 4)
Gdip_DeleteBrush(pBrush1)
Gdip_TextToGraphics(G, Text, "x0 y0  Center Vcenter cffffffff r5 s18", "Arial", w, h)
UpdateLayeredWindow(hGui, hdc, (A_ScreenWidth-w)//2, (A_ScreenHeight-h)//2, w, h)
SelectObject(hdc, obm), DeleteObject(hbm), DeleteDC(hdc), Gdip_DeleteGraphics(G)
Gdip_Shutdown(pToken)
return

#Include Gdip.ahk				; by Tic www.autohotkey.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32238

would it be possible to create a script that does a readycheck, and if everyone is ready, use a dbm pull 10

gregster said it right in post above ...

My Website • Recommended: AutoHotkey Unicode 32-bit • Join DropBox, Copy

Learning one
  • Members
  • 1483 posts
  • Last active: Jan 02 2016 02:30 PM

Radial menu application updated to v4.43
WARNING: This is old thread. It is continued here.

My Website • Recommended: AutoHotkey Unicode 32-bit • Join DropBox, Copy