Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

WoW :: Having problem cloning mouse buttons

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic
slowestcivic
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Nov 22 2009 06:09 AM
i have apretty long script (for me anyways) made and i just cant seem to get 3 things to clone from one wow to the other. I am dual- boxing with only 2 accounts and have got everything working great except i cannot seem to find on the internet or on these forums anywhere that tells you how to send
mouse wheel down - mouse wheel up- to the second instance of WoW.
I tried
~MButton::ClonesPush("{MButton down}{MButton up}")
for the middle mouse button and it does not work- i am not too great with scripts so i have decided to ask.

The script i have is obviously much longer but after acquiring unique window ID's and such i need to find out how to

clone WheelDown, WheelUp and MButton (middle mouse button)

Also while i am making a post my mouse has whats considered in-game mouse button 4 and 5- if someone wanted to post how to clone those as well :p

Thanks ahead of time hope this is all the info you need!

[ Moderator!: Prefixed "Wow ::" in subject line ]

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:
I presume ClonesPush() uses ControlSend. You'll need to use ControlClick instead.

Unlike the Send command, mouse clicks cannot be sent by ControlSend. Use ControlClick for that.
Source: ControlSend / ControlSendRaw

slowestcivic
  • Members
  • 7 posts
I am still having a hard time with this- i have read the help and i have done everything i can with my brain power - i officially fail at this - Is there someone out there that can just write the line that would show me how to duplicate me pushing wheelDown on my mouse to a second instance of World of Warcraft? here is what i am using to get window id's - for some reason i feel you might need this to help me out? i dunno lol

ClonesPush(strKeys)
{
global WowWinId1
global WowWinId2
IfWinNotActive, ahk_id %WowWinId1%
ControlSend, , %strKeys%, ahk_id %WowWinId1%
IfWinNotActive, ahk_id %WowWinId2%
ControlSend, , %strKeys%, ahk_id %WowWinId2%
}

;Grab unique window ID's
WinGet, WowWinId, List, World of Warcraft

I got a naga on my side...

aaffe
  • Members
  • 1045 posts
  • Last active: Jan 16 2014 01:32 PM
Like Lexikos wrote already you should use ControlClick instead of controlsend:
ControlClick [, Control-or-Pos, WinTitle, WinText, WhichButton, ClickCount, Options, ExcludeTitle, ExcludeText]

slowestcivic
  • Members
  • 7 posts
yeah i read what he said- and i read what you said- but i still dont know how to go about doing it. Like i said in my last post i am hoping someone can just write it for me- I have spent a good amount of time playing with controlclick and not getting it. So if you know how maybe could you write that one line that i cant figure out? lol

slowestcivic
  • Members
  • 7 posts
i promise you i have read as much as i possibly can in the help and online. I just cant figure it out.

aaffe
  • Members
  • 1045 posts
  • Last active: Jan 16 2014 01:32 PM
ControlClick,,ahk_id %WowWinId1%,,Wheeldown

slowestcivic
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Awesome- just plane pasting that in there didnt work- im not sure if it is right but whatever this is worked out perfect

~WheelDown::ControlClick,,ahk_id %WowWinId1%,,Wheeldown

i tried something extremely close to that before and just couldnt get it to work- ty for helping!