I have a few questions I am stuck on.
1. Is there any way to get the title of a page via COM?
2. is there any way to read the page, get the elements, and sort them from first found to last found, and only get the element if its a text box or textarea? You see, the name changes and so does the id.
They only have these Unique parts...
First "tabIndex=1 maxLength=89 size=50"
Second "tabIndex=1 maxLength=57"
Third "rows=14 cols=88"
The third one is the text area.
3. Is there a way to get the link of the currently open web page after its loaded?
4. After getting the link of an image with iWeb_getDomObj(pwb,"39"), how could I download it?
5. I want to make a script that would do auto captcha filling.. Using an account with decaptcher and
runwait, decaptcherexe.exe -l my account -p mypassword -h api.decaptcher.com -t myport -c c:\image.jpg fileread, answer.txtand then I want to do like a CTRL then click every time I get those stupid things, pay to have it solved through decaptcher, then type it in through COM and have it click the default button of that page.. So the script will have to learn the current pages default ID to click ok, kind of like iWebBrowser2 Learner.exe does, and then download the image, get it solved, enter the text, click the default button and get past the darn thing.
Ya, I know, I am a freak, but I hate those things though and the script would have to be universal enough to deal with the different sites that use them.. Seriously, I would rather have the script running in the back ground, do a ctrl click a few times to activated it, do soemthine else while decaptcher solves it, then come back in a few minutes and continue doing what I was doing before the damn thing interupted my life! :twisted:
Thank you very much for your time.