Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

[Windows7]Let's add more features to Windows 7

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic
RobOtter
  • Members
  • 133 posts
  • Last active: Jul 24 2014 11:29 AM
Hi jai_magical,

tested Preme and find it wonderful. Thanks for that! I especially like the windows switch corner and the double escape thingie.

Nevertheless, I have some feature requests:
1) Could you broaden the windows switch corner to be a windows switch line? I have a two monitor setup and it can be a long way to the upper left corner. Just moving the mouse to the upper border would be a great enhancement.
2) Would you consider making the source code available? I´d like to learn from your expertise and would like to strip down functionality to my needs.
3) One little annoyance in the touch slide function: windows a resized to a specific size and are not restored if they float back to their position :-(
4) The touch start function does not work here, nothing happens.

Thanks,
Rob

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
  • Last active: Nov 12 2012 08:51 PM
You could adjust the code I posted to work on the top border of the screen by removing the checks for x coordinate.

RobOtter
  • Members
  • 133 posts
  • Last active: Jul 24 2014 11:29 AM
Thanks fragman,

this was indeed the relevant piece of code for me. I adapted it to my needs and am happy now :-)

Jai_Magical
  • Guests
  • Last active:
To RobOtter,

Thanks for your comments. touch slide function will be debuged in the next version. And the Touch start, I have realised and debugged in my code.

For the two monitor setup, I'm not sure if I have a chance to setup two monitor for coding this feature. Because now I'm very busy. If I have free time enough, I will do this.

To Paxx,

I may compile a specific version for you.

chris966
  • Guests
  • Last active:
hey mate, thanks for this looks great. can you please release the source in this thread?
i want to add some of it to my personal scripts

Jai_Magical
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hi, a new test version from me has been released at www.premeforwindows7.co.cc

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
Small question, how are you detecting the area below the min/max/close buttons? Sending a hittest message tells me that area belongs to the buttons?

Jai_Magical
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I detect by X-Y coordinate, position and width of window.

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
But different skins could have different button heights?

luffy
  • Members
  • 177 posts
  • Last active: Sep 26 2011 11:25 PM
i thought all ahk software had to be made open source according to the licensing agreement.

noise
  • Members
  • 57 posts
  • Last active: Aug 31 2018 10:16 AM
Check out this thread.
PrimalNoise.com
It's a rock. Can't wait to tell my friends. They don't have a rock this big.

moxche
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Mar 19 2010 04:24 AM
Hi Jai_Magical, is it possible to change the corner for the windows switcher? I would like the top-right corner to have this functionality (not the top-left as is the current behavior)
Maybe this option could be added in the future.

Brent.M
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Last active: Jul 30 2010 04:11 PM
I really like he slide feature. I can't find any app or script that does it like this. Anyone suggest something?

Shame it doesn't work on my FF.

Like suggested, could do with a hotkey for stuff that doesn't have the windows shell frame.

GJ.

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
Have you tried my program 7plus? It offers a similar feature, among many others.

Brent.M
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Last active: Jul 30 2010 04:11 PM
Ah, great. I did see it posted here but it was quite late and I didn't look over it properly.

Thanks!