Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

[AHK & AHK_L] Forms Framework 0.8

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic
Sam.
  • Members
  • 107 posts
  • Last active: Jul 15 2017 04:06 PM

I suggest using the gdip framework and drawing it manually. You can get the coordinates of a click event on the GUI and act accordingly.

So basically the easiest way is just to generate it as a single bitmap and detect where in the bitmap the user clicks? That shouldn't be too bad. (Though I intend to use ImageMagick instead of GDI+ as my graphics engine...)

maul.esel
  • Members
  • 790 posts
  • Last active: Jan 05 2013 09:26 PM
Hi all,

as majkinetor seems to be unavailable, I did a clone of the framework which is available here (download). I fixed some of those duplicate declarations and invalid GUI options, but not all.

I probably won't be heavily developing on this, but if you find other errors (especially for AHK_L), post it. Of course any githubbers are welcome to fork it.

Regards
maul.esel
Join the discussion on The future of AutoHotkey
Posted Image Visit me on github Posted Image
Win7 HP SP1 64bit | AHK_L U 64bit

Questionmark!
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Could someone give an example for how to use Scroll Bar with an Listview? Is it even created for something like that?

Thanks

• Guests
  • Last active:
Listview already has scrollbars, so I don't know what you mean.

Questionmark!
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Yes, Listviews already have Scrollbars, but so do have editboxes. In the example of ScrollBar they are glued to an Editbox.

In the help files of the function "Scroller", Majkinetor writes if one needs more control over Scrollbars one should use the function "ScrollBar". So im asking my self, what could be done with the function "Scrollbar"? I would think that it gives more control over the positions and style of the Scrollbars and accessing it more easily...

So my question is, how could i use the function Scrollbar with other controls together, like an Listview or something else.... and if thats not what the function "Scrollbar" is intended for, please give some examples since i maybe dont understand it right.

Thanks

BGM
  • Members
  • 199 posts
  • Last active: Jun 05 2015 06:26 PM
Salvete! I tried the Demo.ahk on my Windows XP SP3 with AutoHotkey_L version 1.1.05.01 and it gives me this error:

Demo.ahk
OK
Error in #include file "C:\Saint Cuthbert\Programming\AutoHotkey\Tools\Forms_0_8\inc\Font.ahk":
Duplicate declaration.

Specifically: DT_CALCRECT=0x400, DT_CENTER=0x1, DT_VCENTER=0x4, DT_TABSTOP=0x80, DT_SINGLELINE=0x20, DT_RIGHT=0x2,...

Line#
038: a_top := 2
038: a_bottom := 3
038: a_center := 4
018: WM_SETFONT := 0x30
068: DT_AHKSIZE := 0
068: DT_CALCRECT := 0x400
068: DT_WORDBREAK := 0x10
---> 068: DT_BOTTOM := 0x8

The program will exit.

BGM
  • Members
  • 199 posts
Okay, I updated AutoHotkey_L to 1.1.05.06 and still get that error with Demo.ahk. Any clues?

maul.esel
  • Members
  • 790 posts
The framework has several of those errors. The newest AHK versions got a lot stricter and throw an error whereas previous versions did not.
However, it seems the framework isn't updated anymore.

BGM
  • Members
  • 199 posts
Thanks for the info. Any idea where to look if I want to make a floating toolbar with no caption bar?

toadloading
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Feb 16 2013 12:35 AM
Hi maul.esel, I got the same error report as BGM, then by following this thread, I found your bug fixed clone of this framework, thank you for this great work!

But after downloaded it, I got confused, the folder structure of your clone seems different to the original one, with some extral module added, could you give me some clue how to use them?

I mean, if I want to use several modules at the same time, such as Win, Align and CColor, they all have their own "inc" folder repectively, where should I put them, or should I combine their "inc" folder to a single one?

Posted Image

maul.esel
  • Members
  • 790 posts
Note that I just fixed some of those duplicate declarations - there are still some incompatibilites.

But after downloaded it, I got confused, the folder structure of your clone seems different to the original one

My folder structure is the same as in majkinetor's SVN repo. This might differ from his download pack. And when I have time to work on it, I intend to do more changes to it - right now there are many duplicates of most files - all in those "inc" folders. I'd like to remove these duplicates.

toadloading
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Feb 16 2013 12:35 AM

Note that I just fixed some of those duplicate declarations - there are still some incompatibilites.

But after downloaded it, I got confused, the folder structure of your clone seems different to the original one

My folder structure is the same as in majkinetor's SVN repo. This might differ from his download pack. And when I have time to work on it, I intend to do more changes to it - right now there are many duplicates of most files - all in those "inc" folders. I'd like to remove these duplicates.

@maul.esel: Thank you for your prompt reply! :)

BGM
  • Members
  • 199 posts
@maul.esel Hey! I tried that forms module with my AutoHotkey_L, and it works like a charm! The Toolbar.ahk is exactly what I was looking for and it works great!

Thanks a bushel!

BGM
  • Members
  • 199 posts
Using toolbar.ahk, and now I notice also in the samples, that even though a name is specified for a toolbar button, only the first letter of the name is identified. If I flash a msgbox on a click event, I just get the first letter. This is the case also in all of the demos (which I have not edited). Can I fix this?

I notice that it saves only the first letter of the names as well in the toolbar.cfg files too.

BGM
  • Members
  • 199 posts
I went through Toolbar.ahk for a solution, but can't find it. Toolbar_compileButtons seems to have the right values for the captions - unless it gets lost somewhere in TB_ADDSTRING - I just don't see the problem.

Even in the _Customize.ahk demo, the captions are all shortened to just the first character - even in the customization dialogue.

And in the _Test.ahk demo, there is nothing I can do to add a caption of more than one letter.