Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

AHK Web Browser? Is it possible?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic
  • Guests
  • Last active:

...changing user avatar...

...sorry, but until it's displayed in the "avatar" location, I'm calling it a "sig"...

...too much means lack of attention syndrome...

...sorry!...I was just kidding about sig ADD...plz laugh, even if you don't get it...I didn't mean anything bad by it...:-)

...that's why I change it to the original small one.

...nooo...plz that one is too small...I like this one...(out of the 3 or so I've seen)...
Posted Image...much more seeable...

tank
  • Administrators
  • 4345 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active: Oct 13 2016 01:04 AM
um scary you saved her avatar?
Never lose.
WIN or LEARN.

sinkfaze
  • Moderators
  • 6367 posts
  • Last active:

um scary you saved her avatar?

Nah, they just saved the path back to the Photobucket account...not that that's any less weird...

tomoe_uehara
  • Members
  • 2166 posts
  • Last active: Jun 11 2015 05:33 PM
Well.. I still can't find any setting in this forum to save preferences about "sort the newest post first"..

tank
  • Administrators
  • 4345 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation

Well.. I still can't find any setting in this forum to save preferences about "sort the newest post first"..

there are no preferences avail for it but if you look down
Never lose.
WIN or LEARN.

tomoe_uehara
  • Members
  • 2166 posts
The "sort from the newest post" works only for current thread only. If I look at other thread, it back to "sort from oldest post".
Well... It seems that I have to get used to it Posted Image

tomoe_uehara
  • Members
  • 2166 posts
Btw, I never see tank at the IRC channel... Tank doesn't like to chat at IRC? Posted Image

tank
  • Administrators
  • 4345 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
rofl I just never have much time to hang
Never lose.
WIN or LEARN.

tomoe_uehara
  • Members
  • 2166 posts

rofl I just never have much time to hang

Hmm... Too bad.
It'll be a great addition to the IRC community if tank would like to join too.

Btw, Posted Image

tank
  • Administrators
  • 4345 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
who's bday?
Never lose.
WIN or LEARN.

Think_further
  • Guests
  • Last active:

I need a lightweight, fast and stable web browser.

I’d try hugov suggestions (provided they don’t use IE controls).

My suggestion: Firefox + NoScript addon, or even consider not installing that Adobe Systems’ crap called Flash Player, which is likely to be the reason your computer suffers when it browses the Internet.
If you stay with Firefox, please modify Keyword.URL and the default Search Engines in order to avoid using Google (and other american pay-per-click search engines) as much as possible. Please never use them for commercial purposes. Try to support your own country's search service providers instead.

By all means, don’t use IE or Google Chrome.

I'm using a very low-end PC

Then I believe you will be better off using DEBIAN (or another Linux distribution). If you are planning to get a more powerful computer, I strongly recommend you to get one that comes with Linux out of the box. (Asus… maybe also Acer, Nokia, LG, Samsung). In Linux, via Wine or VirtualBox, you will still be able to use those crappy not-multiplatform Windows Apps that one is enforced

I don't know why people hate Microsoft so much...
If there's no Microsoft, probably the computing era won't be like nowadays. People will use pencil and papers instead of laptop.

To hear this makes me sad. The summation of everyone’s ignorance is what led us to a dictatorship with Microsoft at the top in terms of software, and with Google trying to impose: “I paid Google, ergo sum”
These companies are in very little way innovative. Microsoft, Google, Apple… are just aggressive BUYERS (innovations that are known to work are afterwards whether wolfed or copied by them) with a very imperialistic business model.

and worse, no ahk...

Because of Microsoft’s successful imperialism, in the Linux world there is no newbie-oriented scripting language supported by such a big community as this one.

Think further

Tuncay
  • Members
  • 1945 posts
  • Last active: Feb 08 2015 03:49 PM

who's bday?

May be yours (I mean belated :D).

No signature.

tank
  • Administrators
  • 4345 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
Think_further
blithering idiot?
Never lose.
WIN or LEARN.

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM
I think he's just another Open Source, Microsoft bashing, Extremist. *sigh*

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .

tank
  • Administrators
  • 4345 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
its funny because all it would really take to oust microsoft is for bus app makers to write applications that work as well and user friendly in another OS. its like blaming the snow for causing winter. the snow ,much like microsofts success is the result of careful marketing and application writers creating apps exclusively for microsoft. its actually application writers that tell the user to go with microsoft products.

also non open source is prefered because a paid for OS is considered to have a "Vested" interest in the outcome.

but by all means lets blame Hamburg Germany for MCDonalds
Never lose.
WIN or LEARN.