Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

[Library] Edit v1.3 - Update/Control any Edit control

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic
just me
  • Members
  • 1496 posts
  • Last active: Nov 03 2015 04:32 PM

Hi jballi,

I wouldn't call it my idea. Im pretty sure something similar has been already posted somewhere in the forums, but I was and still am too lazy to search.

But thanks anyway! icon_wink.gif

Prefer ahkscript.org for the time being.

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2015 01:09 AM
The link is dead for Edit.zip on the first post of this thread.

Anyone have it?
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

jballi
  • Members
  • 1029 posts
  • Last active:

The link is dead for Edit.zip on the first post of this thread.

Anyone have it?

Hey DataLife, I just checked and the link is still good.  The ftp site may have been temporarily down when you tried.  Let me know if you have any problems.  Post here or send me a PM.

I know it's been a while but I will be posting an update to this library in the next little while (a week or two maybe) so keep an eye out for it.

DataLife
  • Members
  • 1022 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2015 01:09 AM

Hey DataLife, I just checked and the link is still good.  The ftp site may have been temporarily down when you tried.  Let me know if you have any problems.  Post here or send me a PM.

I know it's been a while but I will be posting an update to this library in the next little while (a week or two maybe) so keep an eye out for it.

How do the links work when they point to AutoHotkey.net? I thought AutoHotkey.net was no more.
Check out my scripts.  (MyIpChanger) (XPSnap) (SavePictureAs) All my scripts are tested on Windows 7, AutoHotkey 32 bit Ansi unless otherwise stated.

jballi
  • Members
  • 1029 posts
  • Last active:

How do the links work when they point to AutoHotkey.net? I thought AutoHotkey.net was no more.

While it's true that AutoHotkey.net can no longer be used to create new accounts and the web-based interface was shut down a long time ago, the site is still up to host the old stuff. According to this post, the site will remain up until July 1, 2015.  I am slowly but surely (don't call me Shirley!) moving my stuff to DropBox but changing the links can be tedious, especially if the old ones are still good. For the few libraries I've written, I update the links when new releases are published.

jballi
  • Members
  • 1029 posts
  • Last active:
--------------------
Notice: Updates on this topic have been moved here.
--------------------