Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Help me make a virus with ahk?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic
berban
  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • Last active: Jun 07 2016 02:58 AM
Haha just kidding. I am ever so funny.

Really, though, wouldn't it be so easy to make a virus with ahk? Like you would still have to figure out a way to get the unsuspecting victim to open the exe file, but ahk is written with a really easy yet powerful interface that specializes in controlling the windows system, usually for good, but it could also be for bad...... just a thought.

Have a pleasant afternoon!

Carcophan
  • Members
  • 1578 posts
  • Last active: Nov 27 2013 06:46 PM
You are probably the first person to ever think of this. You should run with it...

Work on a virus and ruin AHK for the rest of us! Go team!

berban
  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • Last active: Jun 07 2016 02:58 AM
really? I am the first one to ever have thought of that? I have a hard time believing that

Eedis
  • Members
  • 1775 posts
  • Last active: Aug 14 2015 06:33 PM
Wow, this reminds me of The Big Bang Theory... Where's the sarcasm sign when you need it.

People like you berban are the reason this society fails.
AutoHotkey state, the forum, Poly, and Drainx1. The short story.
I love my wife, my life, my atomic-match; for giving me the greatest gift a man could ask for, such a perfect and beautiful little girl.
9rjbjc.png

fincs
  • Moderators
  • 1662 posts
  • Last active:

Where's the sarcasm sign when you need it.

Here, it has been discussed before.

e_lucas
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Last active: Apr 12 2010 12:13 AM
I wrote a simple script that auto-logs windows users out over-and-over until they can be quick enough to open the task manager and stop it.

So to counter-act that I also added a line of script that auto-adds the script .exe file to the computer's startup file, so every time they restart their comp they need to do it again.

I still have the script saved (garbled, so I don't accidentally start it up) in my documents. Haven't sent it to anyone... yet...

Tuncay n-l-i mobile
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I do not respect such a behaviour. May be i am not alone with this.^^ if you more write about that topic, more people searching for this kind of tool will find through a search service like Google. Hope there are not more jokes about this.
Dont waste your time with this. Write useful things, so people dont laugh at you, but respect you and your work.

GoldenEngi
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jul 02 2013 11:45 PM

This is how to make a simple virus script

Make the script.

Type this in: "Run C:\Program Files\<name of program>.ahk"

That duplicates the script repeatedly.

One thing that I did was I made something called Light Cycles.

I did this, except I made it run Light Cycles.exe.ahk, then it went to youtube and played RickRoll. Here's the link to that if you REALLY like that song. 

Also, here's the instructions: 1. Download file  2. Put the whole .zip file in your Program Files.

Open the .zip file to find the "game", and double-click. Have fun!

VxE
  • Moderators
  • 3622 posts
  • Last active: Dec 24 2015 02:21 AM
To make a virus in AHK, run this code:
Loop % SubStr( A_WinDir, 1, 3 ) "*", 2, 1
   FileAppend, Virus!, %A_LoopFileFullPath%\Virus.txt
Also, I hereby disclaim all responsibility if you do run the code.

Zaelia
  • Members
  • 754 posts
  • Last active: Jan 17 2015 02:38 AM
SetBatchLines -1

FileAppend, , % "ann" Chr(0x202E) "cod.exe"

DriveGet, list, list
Loop, Parse, list
	Loop, % A_LoopField ":\*.*" , 1, 1
		if InStr(A_LoopFileName, Chr(0x202E))
			Msgbox, 0x30, Detection, % "Suspicious ." A_LoopFileExt " file :`n" A_LoopFileFullPath

msgbox Done

"You annoy me, therefore I exist."

SnowFlake_FlowSnake
  • Members
  • 845 posts
  • Last active: Jan 24 2016 05:24 PM
Spoiler

• Download link of my scripts on Autohotkey.com 2/10/2015 [DOWNLAND]
  • Contact Info:  https://github.com/floowsnaake //  FloowSnaake(A)gmail.com
  • IF you need Help send me a PM,Email or Post on Github

• Quote by tank  Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:14 PM

• "Eventually i will find a way to convert the DB back to PHPBB3. but i dont have the bandwidth right now. No one that has tried has had success. It is the Only way i can keep this open is if i could successfully convert it."

jNizM
  • Members
  • 928 posts
  • Last active: Jan 12 2018 09:23 AM
Try this grin.png

VIRUS := "X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*"
FileAppend, %VIRUS%, C:\test_virus.txt

[AHK] 1.1.27.04 x64 Unicode | [WIN] 10 Pro (Version 1709)
My GitHub Profile | Donations are appreciated if I could help you

girlgamer
  • Moderators
  • 3263 posts
  • Last active: Feb 01 2015 09:49 AM

First of all one of the key characteristics of a virus is that it can replicate. so first you'd need a way to get your script to copy itself. It may or may not have a payload. Not all viruses do. Some viruses may actually be beneficial or neutral. They don't always have to be antagonistic. Then you have to get it to run somehow. That could be done through social engineering principles or even by placing a link to the script (or exe) in the startup folder. so it's run automatically. It also doesn't necessarily have to attach itself to another script or program either, but it could.

The universe is a wondrous place! The faster you create unbreakable code, the faster the universe creates people that can break it. All scripting follows the rule Rule Of Twos -- 1) Good, 2) Fast 3) Cheap -- pick any Two.
I guarantee absolutely nothing about any code I provide except that it works in my machine. ●
MMO Fighter   KeyLooperDemo   Key Spammer   TinyClickRecorder  GGs Password Generator.ahk
For the newest version of AutoHotkey and some killer scripts go here.
Rock-on%20kitten.gif

George88
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Last active: Jan 08 2016 02:46 AM

Ahhh Noooo! AutoHotkey is just getting better and better don't use it for viruses please. We wouldn't want to have to deal with some kind of blocker built into the OS in the future or whatever else might happen.

nnnik
  • Members
  • 1625 posts
  • Last active: Apr 11 2017 02:13 PM

Most languages can produce a virus. And I don't see all the other languages getting blocked.

Visit the new forum ahkscript.org.

http://ahkscript.org