Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

7plus V. 2.5.0 - Improve Explorer/Win, Launcher, Automation

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic
  • Guests
  • Last active:
thanks so much for this script it is really useful. i appreciate you sharing this

kiu as guest
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I'm having troubles running the source files. I want just an hotkey to get the select files, like
F1::
cf:=GetSelectedFiles()
msgbox, %cf%
return
so I included all needed files and it compile correctly. Then, when I start the script with the code above, I get an empty message and not the selected files in explorer.

I also included these lines in the script
GroupAdd, ExplorerGroup, ahk_class ExploreWClass
GroupAdd, ExplorerGroup, ahk_class CabinetWClass
GroupAdd, DesktopGroup, ahk_class WorkerW
GroupAdd, DesktopGroup, ahk_class Progman ;Progman for older windows versions <Vista
GroupAdd, TaskbarGroup, ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd
GroupAdd, TaskbarGroup, ahk_class BaseBar
GroupAdd, TaskbarGroup, ahk_class DV2ControlHost
GroupAdd, TaskbarDesktopGroup, ahk_group DesktopGroup
GroupAdd, TaskbarDesktopGroup, ahk_group TaskbarGroup

Should I execute some initialization code?

Thank you

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
  • Last active: Nov 12 2012 08:51 PM
Are you using Autohotkey_L?
You probably need to include navigate.ahk and COM.ahk.

In a later version you will probably be able to do this directly in 7plus without writing own code, but that will take a few more months probably.
If you want this to work in file dialogs, you need to define Vista7.

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
There's a new version, 1.2.0!

It adds tabs for windows explorer and customizable, context-sensitive hotkeys. They can be used to create application-specific hotkeys, and you may also specify "intelligent" parameters, such as the selected files or the current path in explorer. This allows it to create hotkeys to launch selected files in specific programs (like editors, diff tools, svn, compiler,...). There is also support for filenames extracted from the titlebar of any program.
Apart from that there are also some more new features and lots of bugfixes.

For a more complete list of changes, please see the changelog

Download it here !

infogulch
  • Moderators
  • 717 posts
  • Last active: Jul 31 2014 08:27 PM
You need some new screenshots!

Also I saw Preme for Windows 7 that looks pretty nice (tho not nearly as good as yours ;P) and has some feature ideas you might want to add.

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
Yeah I know, might add some later...

I know about preme, it inspired me to do slide windows, but with a bit different approach.

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
There's a new version available with lots of changes.
I now implemented an event-based system that allows to modify nearly all features (change hotkeys etc) and create your own features without writing a single line of code!

There's probably also some interesting things in the code for other users, an example being the structure of the events system, or a tiny xml parser/writer I wrote since xpath was too slow for me and I didn't need most of its features. The one I wrote only supports the most basic <key>value</key> like syntax, but it is very fast (somewhere between 1-3 orders of magnitude faster, didn't measure) and easy to use. It just needs/ouputs an object representing the XML structure.

Get 7plus here!

gfedcba
  • Members
  • 47 posts
  • Last active: Sep 18 2010 05:28 AM
it not work in my computer (windows 2003)

7plus.ahk

error at line 5

line Text: #IfTimeout 50

Error: this line doesn't contain a recognized action

the program will exit

SoLong&Thx4AllTheFish
  • Members
  • 4999 posts
  • Last active:
You probably need ahk_l for it to run.

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
True, 7plus requires Autohotkey_L. I would recommend it to anyone doing something more advanced, mainly for #if and object/array support, but also if you need unicode and 64bit functionality.

SoLong&Thx4AllTheFish
  • Members
  • 4999 posts
  • Last active:

True, 7plus requires Autohotkey_L. I would recommend it to anyone doing something more advanced, mainly for #if and object/array support, but also if you need unicode and 64bit functionality.

Perhaps add [ahk_l] to your post title because it is a bit hidden in your first post (at the end and if you just want to try and download it you won't see it)

sergiorgiraldo
  • Guests
  • Last active:
I use windows vista and autohotkey_l 1.0.48.05. I'm using the sources from version 2.0.0 and it always crashes when I doubleclick in 7plus.ahk. Is there something else (besides AHK_L) I must install?

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
If you have the latest revision of ahk_l then you should be fine.

• Guests
  • Last active:

- Make Backspace go upwards again

I am absolutely amazed at that...
So it is like every new version of Windows will such more and more.

Anyone know of a laptop maker that still offers Windows XP drivers?

Sorry for going off topic

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
7plus Version 2.1.0 released!

The next version of 7plus is here. It improves the event system by a few things such as categories for the events, making it much smoother to handle.

The biggest change, however, is the new Accessor tool. Think of it as a launcher similar to programs like Launchy or Exekutor, but with many very useful plugins already integrated. It can run programs, switch windows, uninstall programs, do all kinds of web searches, browse the file system, do calculations and unit conversions, show weather forecast, take notes and much more!
Posted Image
Read the full news here
Download