Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

AHKIDE Project (discontinued)

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic
Aravind
  • Members
  • 67 posts
  • Last active: Oct 26 2014 10:21 AM
I'll sure give it a try. This looks kinda promising
Posted Image

Don't Take Life Too Seriously,Because In The End, You Won't Escape It Alive Anyway ;)

Kingsmob77
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Aug 22 2014 05:14 PM
Considering I have come back to this thread every day to see if this beauty is ready for use, I would have to say that I am very interested in using it.

Please complete. I can't wait to give it a spin.

Tyrsius
  • Members
  • 140 posts
  • Last active: Jun 20 2011 10:08 PM
Any news on this?

bekihito
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • Last active: Sep 04 2013 07:33 PM
could you please give us a download link. Even a v0.1beta (crashing and smoking) would help people help you, in other words give specific suggestions. my suggestion would be to keep it portable - no registry entries and other BS, working nicely from a USB...

JoeSchmoe as guest
  • Guests
  • Last active:

could you please give us a download link. Even a v0.1beta (crashing and smoking) would help people help you, in other words give specific suggestions. my suggestion would be to keep it portable - no registry entries and other BS, working nicely from a USB...

Yeah, portable rocks...

randallf
  • Members
  • 711 posts
  • Last active: Jan 07 2014 11:45 PM
FINALLY! Thank you so much! I hope you release soon, I will definitely use this!

Want list for an AHK editor:
Find and replace for global or selection
Function/label hyperlinking
Function/label expand/collapse (with memory between loads)
Variable jumping/highlighting
Basic form of version/project tracking
Automatic backups (with directory settings)
Compile and run button, with settings for output directory for exe's and setting to choose compilers (Normal, AHK_L, versions, etc) (Compiles with? settings?)

I think a code organizer would be cool, a tree listview where you can see a list of all the defined labels and functions in your program and click to jump to each one, or copy/cut them.

Multiple cursors: have more than one cursor and you can click a button bar or press {keybind} f1-f4 to switch between them so you don't lose your place so often.

Thanks!!!! :D

Snowy42
  • Members
  • 152 posts
  • Last active: Dec 06 2011 11:26 PM
Added this page to bookmarks... definitely going to check back as often as possible... very much looking forward for a release!!!

randallf
  • Members
  • 711 posts
  • Last active: Jan 07 2014 11:45 PM
Also there is this: <!-- m -->http://github.com/tinku99/ahkide<!-- m -->

OceanMachine
  • Members
  • 790 posts
  • Last active: Aug 23 2013 02:10 PM
Yeah, looks awesome - +1 from me

bekihito
  • Members
  • 42 posts
I'm not sure if those are different projects but GIT link gives you something else:
Posted Image

Rapte_Of_Suzaku
  • Members
  • 901 posts
  • Last active: Jul 08 2011 02:12 PM
I'm pretty sure they are two very different projects... The GIT one is made in AHK and doesn't look nearly as promising. The one for this topic is made using something in Visual Studio (familiar icon, as pointed out by SifJar earlier).

bekihito
  • Members
  • 42 posts
Hi Drifter,
what happened to the

ATTENTION
This project is nearing final stages of development for the first release, but how you react to this post will help determine whether it will be completed.

???
will there be something soon?

drifter
  • Members
  • 121 posts
  • Last active: Sep 07 2011 10:58 PM
Strange, I wasn't notified of any of your replies. I'm sorry, I have done some development on the project, but I reduced its priority assuming it wasn't highly anticipated, not knowing your replies since my last post. Thanks for the support. I will re-prioritize development and post more information as soon as possible.

drifter
  • Members
  • 121 posts
  • Last active: Sep 07 2011 10:58 PM

Considering I have come back to this thread every day to see if this beauty is ready for use, I would have to say that I am very interested in using it.

Again, I'm very sorry!

Drifter,
what happened to the

ATTENTION
This project is nearing final stages of development for the first release, but how you react to this post will help determine whether it will be completed.

???
will there be something soon?

Yes, I'm very sorry. Most of the program is written, but it was suspended for other work because I was completely unaware of your posts. It has been re-opened and I will try to make up for lost time.

could you please give us a download link. Even a v0.1beta (crashing and smoking) would help people help you

I will post a download link either late next week or the week after, but it may be very buggy, and most of the features may not be available until the parser is stable.

The one for this topic is made using something in Visual Studio (familiar icon, as pointed out by SifJar earlier).

It was written in C# using the .NET Framework 3.5. It is compatible with Visual Studio 2008, and may later be upgraded to Visual Studio 2010.

I'm very sorry, and I won't let you down again. I promise!

IsNull
  • Moderators
  • 990 posts
  • Last active: May 15 2014 11:56 AM

It was written in C# using the .NET Framework 3.5.

This sounds pretty well, as some parts of it could reused for an IronAHK Editor. Do you plan to release this Code under terms of an Open Source Licence?