Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Simple file functions (stdlib compatible)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic
faqbot
  • Members
  • 997 posts
  • Last active:
@mikennb: yes I know, but the code you are looking for is in the CODE BOX DIRECTLY BELOW that line you don't need to download file.ahk as it is right there in front of you. Just copy it and save it as file.ahk

mikennb
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Mar 23 2014 10:21 AM

As far as I can understand there are two files. The one with the source code is not for AHK-L unicode it is for AHK ANSI. The one for 

AHK_L x86/x64 Unicode is not listed it only has a download link which is broken. If "The Good" is also reading this post I would very much appreciate if he could re upload it because I need it for the PC Remote control functions.

Thanks

faqbot
  • Members
  • 997 posts
  • Last active:
You can find his contact info here https://github.com/jleb

mikennb
  • Members
  • 5 posts

As far as I can understand there are two files. The one with the source code is not for AHK-L unicode it is for AHK ANSI. The one for 

AHK_L x86/x64 Unicode is not listed it only has a download link which is broken. If "The Good" is also reading this post I would very much appreciate if he could re upload it because I need it for the PC Remote control functions.

Thanks

mikennb
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Faqbot thank you for his email address at github.

Regards