Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

[AHKTuts] AHK Video Tutorials

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic
ipotttt
  • Guests
  • Last active:
since new videos are coming can you make tutorial on com thing in ahk that sean uses all the time

RaptorX
  • Members
  • 751 posts
  • Last active: Feb 19 2015 02:47 AM

Ep8 - Loops
Ep8 - Loop [File Pattern] Part 1 new
Ep8 - Loop [File Pattern] Part 2 new

AutoHotkey Toolkit [Main Project]
Scintilla Wrapper
LexAHKL

iDrug
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • Last active: Oct 11 2015 09:24 PM
RaptorX, please, tell us about the use of Arrays and RegExps.

RaptorX
  • Members
  • 751 posts

RaptorX, please, tell us about the use of Arrays and RegExps.

I will talk about arrays when I talk about objects since they are basically the same here.

Regular expressions will be in the advanced section.
Scintilla Wrapper
LexAHKL

Rand
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • Last active: Jan 15 2013 03:27 PM

Wow, great guides and I sub'd to your youtube channel. I would like to see you write up a guide on User Inputs. For instance, I am kinda new to scripting but am at a point where I want to make my scripts more User friendly. So I ask the User to mouse click on a location or press a key with the cursor over their selected area. Then have the script save those Locations and run them in a set loop.

rollandelliott
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Last active: Feb 26 2013 11:18 PM

this is great I will download these and try to learn this stuff

dZaine_in
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jan 23 2013 02:37 PM

Great Tutorials happy.png

Thanx a lot

scythez0r
  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Last active:
Amazing tutorial series man! Really helped me understand variables, expressions, if statements and loops. I always find it very difficult to retain information I read, so a visual demonstration is excellent for me. It really helps to understand what is written in the documentation after viewing these videos first. What are you working on next? Would love to see a video on arrays next :). Also a couple little things; in the beginner playlist you've got the last two videos out of order and the advanced playlist is missing one video (Adv - Ep5 - SendMessage [P3]). Lastly, the links in some of your videos to your Notepad++ External Lexer are dead. Thanks for your work, I appreciate it very much :).

RaptorX
  • Members
  • 751 posts

Wow, great guides and I sub'd to your youtube channel. I would like to see you write up a guide on User Inputs. For instance, I am kinda new to scripting but am at a point where I want to make my scripts more User friendly. So I ask the User to mouse click on a location or press a key with the cursor over their selected area. Then have the script save those Locations and run them in a set loop.

This will be part of the GUI programs... I will be starting with those pretty soon actually, but after the objects/arrays.

Amazing tutorial series man! Really helped me understand variables, expressions, if statements and loops. I always find it very difficult to retain information I read, so a visual demonstration is excellent for me. It really helps to understand what is written in the documentation after viewing these videos first.

What are you working on next? Would love to see a video on arrays next happy.png.

Also a couple little things; in the beginner playlist you've got the last two videos out of order and the advanced playlist is missing one video (Adv - Ep5 - SendMessage [P3]). Lastly, the links in some of your videos to your Notepad++ External Lexer are dead.

Thanks for your work, I appreciate it very much happy.png.

Thank you very much for pointin those out. The videos have been fixed/updated, but the link to the External N++ Lexer will not be working. I am working on that project at the moment (which is why i havent made videos for a while) I already finished the main lexer, but now i have to work with the N++ Plug-in, after that is done then you will be able to access that link.

Sorry for the inconveniences. You can use the UDL setup that can be found in the forum for N++ in the mean time.
Scintilla Wrapper
LexAHKL