Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Need help , Get Text at Point

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
martinmax
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jul 06 2010 09:41 AM
Hi guys , im new here ,

Ive started using AutoHotKey and im making a script , before i used the Macro Shedueler .

So the problem is that ive stuck searching how to get text at point , ex .

I have a program that writes to me a combinations of numbers , 12 , 13 ,14 ,15 , and he write it in text box , that text box is on ex. 200 , 300 , how to read them ?? In macro shudueler ive used a GetTextatPoint control and it worked perfect , Please help me with these

tnx Martin

SoLong&Thx4AllTheFish
  • Members
  • 4999 posts
  • Last active:

Retrieves text from a control.
Source: <!-- m -->http://www.autohotke...t.htm<!-- m -->

Use the AutoHotkey window spy (right click on tray icon of a running AutoHotkey script) to find out about classes, controls etc.

Murx
  • Guests
  • Last active:
GetTextatPoint = ControlGetText ?

You could paste a link to the MacroScheduler Help file (which you can upload/host to autohotkey.net) so in case you need to translate any further MS commands we can have a look what that MS thing is about. Hope that makes sense + welcome btw 8)

martinmax
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jul 06 2010 09:41 AM
Posted Image

This is a screenshoot from my the program , now using ControlGetText it gets all the values from the program , but i need the first text box to name it
Var= Pos1 , the second Var = Pos3 , etc

Murx
  • Guests
  • Last active:

now using ControlGetText it gets all the values from the program

Please show that captured data. We can afterwards think about how to extract/split it into separate values/vars.