Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Message to Tank.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic
Eedis
  • Members
  • 1775 posts
  • Last active: Aug 14 2015 06:33 PM
Well, to be honest, I would have to agree with tidbit. tank needs his name back. Plus, what's the deal with capitalizing God when we all know you don't capitalize anything. Lolz, that's not you!
AutoHotkey state, the forum, Poly, and Drainx1. The short story.
I love my wife, my life, my atomic-match; for giving me the greatest gift a man could ask for, such a perfect and beautiful little girl.
9rjbjc.png

Titan
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2012 08:24 PM
Hi,
Not trying to bicker, but why would this fella have given up this name if it were so important?

tank
  • Administrators
  • 4345 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active: May 02 2019 09:16 PM
Well it is important but i spose its my mistake :wink: anyway i only dont capitalize in forums
Never lose.
WIN or LEARN.

Titan
  • Members
  • 16 posts
OK, I'll make sure I Capitalize so nobody gets us confused. You're punctuation isn't very good, so that will help too. Anyway, it seems I've made Tidbit mad? Sorry :( . I did see this in another post somewhere though

Yeah, who cares, lets get back to programming and the real stuff.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

Tuncay
  • Members
  • 1945 posts
  • Last active: Feb 08 2015 03:49 PM
(unreal) tank, just a tip: Write something about that into your signature. So this helps us and others not to get confused.

No signature.

Titan
  • Members
  • 16 posts
How do I change my signature :?:

Tuncay
  • Members
  • 1945 posts
Look at head of forum. There is a link to edit your profile, its called Profile.
That is at place

FAQ Search Memberlist
Profile You have no new messages Log out [ Tuncay ]

No signature.

Eedis
  • Members
  • 1775 posts
  • Last active: Aug 14 2015 06:33 PM
I'm curious, did this tank 2.0 just happen to use the name tank? Or did he wittingly noticed tank changed his name and stole it? In that case, I think he would've been here for quite some time.
AutoHotkey state, the forum, Poly, and Drainx1. The short story.
I love my wife, my life, my atomic-match; for giving me the greatest gift a man could ask for, such a perfect and beautiful little girl.
9rjbjc.png

MasterFocus
  • Moderators
  • 4323 posts
  • Last active: Jan 28 2016 01:38 AM

You're punctuation isn't very good

I lol'd. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio França -- git.io -- github.com -- ahk4.net -- sites.google.com -- ahkscript.org

Member of the AHK community since 08/Apr/2009. Moderator since mid-2012.

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM

Look at head of forum. There is a link to edit your profile, its called Profile.
That is at place

FAQ Search Memberlist
Profile You have no new messages Log out [ Tuncay ]

also in there, you can change your name to something not tank :D

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .

Titan
  • Members
  • 16 posts
Is that OK for a signature :?:

I don't get it :sad: . I get all excited about learning AutoHotKey, so I decide to get registered. Having just watched the Matrix, I think tank would be a cool name. Then, every time I post I get criticized about my name :?: Apparently I'm supposed to change it so some other guy can have it back :?: He hasn't even asked me for it - does he even want it back :?: Will he even keep it, or is just going to keep changing his name :?: I just don't see the point in me having to pick another name :( .

Tuncay
  • Members
  • 1945 posts
@tank,
its ok if you decide to catch up a nick, which you like. It is free for all. We just do not want people who fake others, or use his/her fame. I am not against your nick and find it ok if you use it. May be some others don`t.
If the old "tank" or "God" now decided to change his name, then it is his fault, not yours. To me it is ok now. Have fun scripting. :)

No signature.

tank
  • Administrators
  • 4345 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
I have taken my name back and i will not be changing it again
Never lose.
WIN or LEARN.

MasterFocus
  • Moderators
  • 4323 posts
  • Last active: Jan 28 2016 01:38 AM
"titan"? Here we go again...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio França -- git.io -- github.com -- ahk4.net -- sites.google.com -- ahkscript.org

Member of the AHK community since 08/Apr/2009. Moderator since mid-2012.

tank
  • Administrators
  • 4345 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
ha ha i had to change it to something :p when i logged in under that name.

I cant say publicly what tactic i used to get his password. as i didnt create that account but i dont think the actual owner is going to mind 8)
Never lose.
WIN or LEARN.