Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Brainstorming-WishList: Post your script idea or wish here!

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic
Tuncay
  • Members
  • 1945 posts
  • Last active: Feb 08 2015 03:49 PM
sbc, basically the same. But I have opened the .chm file directly without changing the file extension. (Right click -> Open with...)

No signature.

RaptorOne
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Last active: Apr 07 2012 08:44 PM
I wish me an Ahk_Obfuscater.
As a protection against decompiling.

Tuncay
  • Members
  • 1945 posts
I am very against it, :evil: because I am an OpenSource fan. But a wish is a wish. I add this to the list at first posting.

No signature.

RaptorOne
  • Members
  • 43 posts
  • Last active: Apr 07 2012 08:44 PM

I am an OpenSource fan.

I too but,
some also earn money with Ahk Programms and they don´t wont
that there source get online.

Sorry for my English.

SoLong&Thx4AllTheFish
  • Members
  • 4999 posts
  • Last active:
Search the forum for obfuscate
<!-- m -->http://www.autohotke...pic.php?t=32062<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.autohotke...pic.php?t=28823<!-- m -->
<!-- m -->http://www.autohotke... ... Protection<!-- m -->
Bottom line is that it is pretty much pointless
I wonder what kind of software it is that people make money with, must be for games?

Eedis
  • Members
  • 1775 posts
  • Last active: Aug 14 2015 06:33 PM
Jaco, do you really want me to finish that game? Lolz, fine, I still have it, I will finish it in my spare time. :p
AutoHotkey state, the forum, Poly, and Drainx1. The short story.
I love my wife, my life, my atomic-match; for giving me the greatest gift a man could ask for, such a perfect and beautiful little girl.
9rjbjc.png

Eedis
  • Members
  • 1775 posts
  • Last active: Aug 14 2015 06:33 PM

Hmm, I have an experimental game in my current ahk project folders. It will be a simple classical arcade shoot em up (like space invaders or more modern). If the game is at a playable stage (no enemy is setup yet), i wil post/link it here too. May be this will never happen. I do not know.

Do anyone knows how to implement a collision system?

And what is a checker game? Just googled and leod, but no concret answer found.

<!-- m -->https://ahknet.autoh... ... taller.exe<!-- m --> I have an E-nvaderz game there. It's an exe but you can go to my site, in my signature, and download .rar's if you want to manually install it.

*EDIT* Sorry for double post, forgot to edit the last one. >.<
AutoHotkey state, the forum, Poly, and Drainx1. The short story.
I love my wife, my life, my atomic-match; for giving me the greatest gift a man could ask for, such a perfect and beautiful little girl.
9rjbjc.png

awannaknow
  • Members
  • 372 posts
  • Last active: Mar 03 2019 05:18 AM

What about an AHK task manager?

It may be what your searching for :
Skrommel ProcessGuard : http://www.donationc...ml#ProcessGuard

awannaknow
  • Members
  • 372 posts
I don't know if it'll be difficult to make.
Here are names of this kind of software :
Deep Freeze
Drive Vaccine
EAZ-FIX
Baseline Shield

DeepFreeze is the one with the most minimal gui (almost no gui) and same for functions and configurations.
EAZ-FIX and Baseline Shield are from the same company. Baseline shield is similar to DeepFreeze and EAZ-FIX give more options.

Descriptions from website maker :
-------------------------------------
Faronics Deep Freeze makes computers indestructible and prevents against unwanted workstation changes—regardless of whether they are accidental or malicious. Deep Freeze is proven to reduce helpdesk support incidents and allows IT personnel to focus on more strategic IT needs.
What is Baseline Shield?
Baseline Shield is a PC desktop protection software. It protects PC workstations to start-up fully functional with their desired system configurations, regardless of what any user may attempt to do to the systems including erasing files, installing software, downloading programs or deliberately tampering with registry settings. Baseline Shield resets PCs to its desired settings upon restart, making workstations perfectly configured and available for the next user.
What is EAZ-FIX (easy fix)?
EAZ-FIX is a PC time machine. It allows user to instantly undo PC problems by reverting the PC back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month. EAZ-FIX still works even if Windows O.S. fails.

RaptorX
  • Members
  • 751 posts
  • Last active: Feb 19 2015 02:47 AM

Hello all,

a very selfish wish that could be quite useful for other people, mainly for ones that are not as fluent with AHK:
I would like to create a script that displays a GUI where the user can choose a program from a drop-down list and assign a hotkey to run that program by checking sseveral different options.
A first draft of the GUI layout:

;code
I'm not good enough yet to fully write this script but with a little help I'm sure I can manage.

Thanks,

Chris

My script does exactly that and MUCH more... :lol:
Autohotkey Toolkit is basically a hotkey and hotstring manager + some other nice functionality... is currently under development but the core features are 100% functional.

You can select a file/folder and bind it to any key, and run it right away, as well as create a simple/advanced hotstring and run it as soon as you create it. :)

awannaknow
  • Members
  • 372 posts
Image (and script too) driven automation :
Sikuli
What's SIKULI?

Sikuli is a visual technology to search and automate graphical user interfaces (GUI) using images (screenshots). The first release of Sikuli contains Sikuli Script, a visual scripting API for Jython, and Sikuli IDE, an integrated development environment for writing visual scripts with screenshots easily. Sikuli Script automates anything you see on the screen without internal API's support. You can programmatically control a web page, a desktop application running on Windows/Linux/Mac OS X, or even an iphone application running in an emulator.

majkinetor explain it can be done here :
Sikuli Screenshot based cross platform automation

This can be done with AHK.

- Using RichEdit control from Forms framework let you add images and code next to each other. Currently, adding bitmaps is not yet implemented but there are 2 ways: COM & RTF. Plenty of code exists around to do this. The other way would be to use Internet Explorer control. You could even use ordinary text control and use special sign to link images in the code (for instance, images could be shown when user hovers this symbol).

- Scripts that monitor what you do on the screen and take a screenshot of the area already exist on the forums.

- Injecting bitmap into text is also done on various places on forum (using MIME representation).

It doesn't look that hard to be honest. I would personaly go with RTF bitmap + RichEdit editor. For instance thisis Delphi code to convert bitmap to RTF code. RTF code can be then set via SetText to show the image. Another Delphi code is here. COM technique is described here. If anybody wants to translate some of these to AHK we would have all necessary prerequisites to make this app in AHK.

Tuncay
  • Members
  • 1945 posts
@awannaknow: Hmm do you mean that an equivalent tool should be written in Ahk, or do you mean something that works with that Sikuli-tool?

No signature.

awannaknow
  • Members
  • 372 posts
In Sikuli Screenshot based cross platform automation, florinn emit the idea :

I love the way you can take small screenshots directly from your screen and the script integrates them from the left menu. If a similar GUI could be done in ahk with some more options in the left panel, AND if it would be able to integrate the .bmp files in your compiled script it would be AWESOME.
Was not able to find the loop command yet in sikuli since I am not familiar with python :oops: and I dont think you can compile.

And I thought it could be added in here, as an equivalent tool . . .

@awannaknow: Hmm do you mean that an equivalent tool should be written in Ahk, or do you mean something that works with that Sikuli-tool?

Tuncay
  • Members
  • 1945 posts
Ok added. And also merged two requests / wishes / ideas into one (wish: 1.2)

More ideas? Request please. :D May be someone is willing to work on that for you. Which script do you think need the community or most of us, or... YOU!

Hmm, do you think this topic should be moved to Scripts & Functions?

No signature.

Frankie
  • Members
  • 2930 posts
  • Last active: Feb 05 2015 02:49 PM

Hmm, do you think this topic should be moved to Scripts & Functions?

Well we are Generally Chating about Scripts & Functions, so I don't know where it belongs :)
aboutscriptappsscripts
Request Video Tutorials Here or View Current Tutorials on YouTube
Any code ⇈ above ⇈ requires AutoHotkey_L to run