Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Brainstorming-WishList: Post your script idea or wish here!

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic
Tuncay
  • Members
  • 1945 posts
  • Last active: Feb 08 2015 03:49 PM
I ask this, because it is not just general chatting about scripts, this thread have wishes from other users they want see to be available. It sounds quite logical to me moving it to Scripts & Functions. What do others think?

No signature.

awannaknow
  • Members
  • 372 posts
  • Last active: Mar 03 2019 05:18 AM
Sikuli tool (kind of) that'll be good to automate any web browser and internet related activity.

. . . Which script do you think need the community or most of us, or... YOU! . . .

Frankie
  • Members
  • 2930 posts
  • Last active: Feb 05 2015 02:49 PM
Yes, it would be better in S&F. Also, more users might see it there and post. I encourage you to continue updating your OP. This is already 4 pages long and would be a pain to look through for ideas.

Edit: Also, I am thinking about making a checkers game. Would it be better if I avoided Gdiplus?
aboutscriptappsscripts
Request Video Tutorials Here or View Current Tutorials on YouTube
Any code ⇈ above ⇈ requires AutoHotkey_L to run

SoLong&Thx4AllTheFish
  • Members
  • 4999 posts
  • Last active:
Suggestion:
An easy to use Date & Time library taking into account difficulties such as leap year and various types - <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.... ... _calendars<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.autohotke... ... 925#399925<!-- m -->

Chicken Pie 4 Tea
  • Members
  • 379 posts
  • Last active: Dec 12 2014 06:46 PM
well I havent found a "Sticky note" type script here. Is it possible with ahk?
the best free program I found was from
http://www.zhornsoft...kies/index.html
"Choose your parents wisely"

Tuncay
  • Members
  • 1945 posts
What about with this http://www.autohotke...pic.php?t=29870?
But I agree, there aren`t much notes/sticky programs around written in ahk.

No signature.

x79animal
  • Members
  • 1021 posts
  • Last active: May 14 2013 04:21 PM

there aren`t much notes/sticky programs around written in ahk.

probably because its not something that people use

Chicken Pie 4 Tea
  • Members
  • 379 posts
  • Last active: Dec 12 2014 06:46 PM
Thanks for the link Tunckay
I could only get ver. 1.2 working properly (after I disabled updating)
very good but maybe a little buggy.
I just posted here that I hadnt seen a good post it script as I thought this was a post where it was wanted to collect ideas that hadnt been implemented much or at all.
"Choose your parents wisely"

JoeSchmoe
  • Members
  • 304 posts
  • Last active: Feb 28 2013 05:39 PM
Heya.

There seems to be quite a desire for a library to manage a USB IR Transceiver. I think it would be a great feather in AHK's cap if there were a solution like this for a cheap transceiver. Lots of other hackers would want to try it out.

See:
<!-- m -->http://www.autohotke...pic.php?t=43255<!-- m -->

If anyone who is well established on the forum is willing to commit to making a well documented library, I might be willing to kick in $20 via PayPal to buy them a testing unit. (Well established=at least several hundred posts; active for several years; has previously shared a well documented library or large script or is very active in AFH... sorry; the offer isn't for everyone. Also, if someone is actually interested, we could work out specific terms--such as what proportion of the money is deliverable at what time. In fact, I may be willing to kick in more if it is all sent once the library is delivered, but we can work that out if there is interest. For the record, I have no immediate plans to use the library; I just think it'd be cool.)

specter333
  • Members
  • 627 posts
  • Last active: Oct 07 2016 07:43 AM

Heya.

There seems to be quite a desire for a library to manage a USB IR Transceiver. I think it would be a great feather in AHK's cap if there were a solution like this for a cheap transceiver. Lots of other hackers would want to try it out.

See:
<!-- m -->http://www.autohotke...pic.php?t=43255<!-- m -->

If anyone who is well established on the forum is willing to commit to making a well documented library, I might be willing to kick in $20 via PayPal to buy them a testing unit. (Well established=at least several hundred posts; active for several years; has previously shared a well documented library or large script or is very active in AFH... sorry; the offer isn't for everyone. Also, if someone is actually interested, we could work out specific terms--such as what proportion of the money is deliverable at what time. In fact, I may be willing to kick in more if it is all sent once the library is delivered, but we can work that out if there is interest. For the record, I have no immediate plans to use the library; I just think it'd be cool.)

I would use the library as I use my USB-UIRT on a regular basis now with an app I'd like to get away from. I would gladly contribute some funds to this project. I'll go along with the terms JoeSchmoe arranges.

Edit: Solved
USB-UIRT Function Library

Tuncay
  • Members
  • 1945 posts
<bump>
You have a script/library wish? Or do you have a great idea for AutoHotkey? Tell us.

No signature.

• Guests
  • Last active:
Porting ANSI scripts to Unicode & 64 bit would be nice.

ni.va
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • Last active: Feb 10 2013 10:34 PM
I wish

1. a Sticky note Task bar Hider. a script to hide taskbar button of sticky notes & bring it to system tray. (when the app is running) with the option of adding or deleting notes when u right click on system tray Icon. (Win 7)

2. 3 indiviual system tray Icons to Indicate whether the capslock , numlock & scrolllock are on or off.

3. a script to add ability to cycle between UPPERCASE ,lowercase, Title Case, Sentence case & iNVERSED cASE, with pressing (let's say) win+capslock, even when renaming files & folders without affecting capslock status.

4. a screen splitter with the ability of remembering window position & size before doing a split to undo the split.

• Guests
  • Last active:
Color picker Gui control. I need it for my project.

SKAN
  • Administrators
  • 9115 posts
  • Last active:

Color picker Gui control. I need it for my project.

Interesting. I had wanted to do this.
kWo4Lk1.png