Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

AutoHotkey_L v1.0.92.02

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic
pajenn
  • Members
  • 391 posts
  • Last active: Feb 06 2015 07:57 AM
Hi Lexikos, I finally (or once again) changed to your version of AHK (x86 ANSI version), which seems to work great so far with all my old scripts. At some point I'd like to change to the Unicode version, but I'm having trouble making some of my everyday scripts compatible with it.

Does the "native COM support" of AHK_L mean that we can remove COM.ahk from the Lib directory? What about Sean's ACC.ahk library?

Hardware: fast laptop with SSD
Software: Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit, android for phone and tablet

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:
IsNull, thanks. I've reverted the downloads for now and will work on a fix soon.

pajenn, some scripts still use COM.ahk, such as VA.ahk. Generally, scripts which only deal with "dispatchable" objects (which are also usable in VBScript) won't need COM.ahk. ACC.ahk has other functionality which is not built-in.

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:

1.0.92.02 - January 19, 2011
Fixed a memory leak which occurred when the return value of an object invocation or built-in function was not used, such as file.ReadLine() or SubStr(x,y,z) alone on a line.
Replaced the fix from v1.0.92.01 with a better fix, which also fixes k::MsgBox(),x:=y and doesn't break if().

(It's been January 19 for a whole hour here.)

IsNull
  • Moderators
  • 990 posts
  • Last active: May 15 2014 11:56 AM
Thanks for the fix, even if I have to wait a half day until it's 19th :D