Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

AHK Live-Manual (Code Generator Collection v1.2)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic
Lucid_Method
  • Members
  • 147 posts
  • Last active: Dec 06 2014 08:39 AM
AHK Live-Manual - Code Generator Collection (v1.2)

AHK "Live-Manual" is my collection of code generators based on the AutoHotkey manual. Use the "Code Generators" drop down menu to select from the current list of generators. This is the first release as I develop the templates, I intend to make a bunch of these things broken down into individual generators.

Posted Image

[ Current Live-Manual Index: ]

* Built_in_Variables
* ControlGet (Frankie)
* FileSelectFile
* FileSelectFolder
* FormatTime
* InputBox
* Loop_FilePattern
* MsgBox (Thalon)
* SoundBeep

Download AHK Live-Manual (v1.2) - Includes Source and Required Lib

Posted Image

v1.2
-Added ControlGet - Thanks to Frankie for being the first to add a plugin and doing a great job :-)
-Added a basic updater under Help - loads the latest library entry from the autohotkey.net server

If you like the concept please help out! Take a function you use on a regular basis and put together a gui using the collection as examples. You can combine related sections from the manual to make a single plugin.

*See ControlGet as an example of the template format, I'm still cleaning some of the others.
Posted Image
Macro Everything
Lucid_Method Index

stevel
  • Members
  • 133 posts
  • Last active: Nov 15 2013 12:32 AM
Excellent!! :)

stevel
  • Members
  • 133 posts
One pet peeve. If you get a chance, could you add to the InputBox screen a checkbox for 'Always on Top'?

Lucid_Method
  • Members
  • 147 posts
Done. Updated to v1.1. Added a global AlwaysOnTop option that saves your saving between generators.
Posted Image
Macro Everything
Lucid_Method Index

stevel
  • Members
  • 133 posts
Lucid_Method,

I saw your fix. Quick turnaround!! :)

Actually, you read my mind, since that was going to be my second suggestion. What I meant concerning Inputbox is that it can be very annoying to have an Inputbox that does not always stay on top. So a checkbox for that particular code generator that sets the generated Inputbox itself to 'Always On Top' would be helpful. So far, I have been using the following to do this:
Gui +OwnDialogs +AlwaysOnTop
InputBox, OutVar [, Title, Prompt, HIDE, 375,189, X, Y, Font, Timeout, Default]
Having a checkbox to set this 'Always on Top' behavior for an Inputbox could be useful, particularly to a new AHK user.

Lucid_Method
  • Members
  • 147 posts
Check the "+Owns Dialogs" checkbox (middle of the screen) to generate :-)
Posted Image
Macro Everything
Lucid_Method Index

stevel
  • Members
  • 133 posts
I did. Check the different behavior of each of the following to see what I mean:
;Gui +OwnDialogs
;or
;Gui +OwnDialogs +AlwaysOnTop
InputBox, OutVar [, Title, Prompt, HIDE, 375,189, X, Y, Font, Timeout, Default]

Lucid_Method
  • Members
  • 147 posts
Oh I see what you mean now :-) Yeah with the other one having alwaysontop that puts the input box behind it. I'll put that on the next update
Posted Image
Macro Everything
Lucid_Method Index

Lucid_Method
  • Members
  • 147 posts
Just updated to v1.2 with Frankie's plugin for ControlGet - the first plugin for Live-Manual :-) If you're able to please think about helping out - a library of these things would make coding so much faster/easier for many
Posted Image
Macro Everything
Lucid_Method Index