Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

debounce mouse keys

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic
fire_eater
  • Guests
  • Last active:
HI ...
is there a solution to debounce a deffective mouse on all 3 buttons; left, middle and right click ...
currently the folloing offers left click solution available from http://www.autohotke...topic38093.html,...

LButton::    
   If (A_TimeSincePriorHotkey < 150) ;hyperclick 
      Return 
   Click Down 
   KeyWait, LButton 
   Click Up 
Return

will appreciate any solution.

None
  • Members
  • 3199 posts
  • Last active: Nov 05 2015 09:55 PM
This is pretty straight forward make three copies in your script and modify the copies for the other buttons. (Click up right, KeyWait MButton and the like)

fire_eater
  • Guests
  • Last active:

This is pretty straight forward make three copies in your script and modify the copies for the other buttons. (Click up right, KeyWait MButton and the like)

If (A_TimeSincePriorHotkey < 0.01) ;hyperclick
Return
Click Down
KeyWait, LButton
Click Up
RButton::
Return
Click Down
KeyWait, RButton
Click Up
MButton::
Return
Click Down
KeyWait, MButton
Click Up
Return

is this right?
left click double clicks and also right click but middle clik is working fine...

im newbie to autohotkey n just got interested due to mouse trouble...

None
  • Members
  • 3199 posts
  • Last active: Nov 05 2015 09:55 PM

If (A_TimeSincePriorHotkey < 10) ;hyperclick mesured is ms .001s

Return 

Click Down 

KeyWait, LButton 

Click Up 

Return

RButton:: 

If (A_TimeSincePriorHotkey < 10) ;hyperclick 

Return 

Click Down Right

KeyWait, RButton 

Click Up Right

Return

MButton:: 

If (A_TimeSincePriorHotkey < 10) ;hyperclick 

Return 

Click Down Middle

KeyWait, MButton 

Click Up Middle

Return

• Guests
  • Last active:
I wouldn't call it "debounce" but is...
Buggy-Mouse.ahk...linked from here...
Re: Detect Accidental Double Clicks...what you were looking for?

fire_eater
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Your code is working and I tested this on my desktop.. yet to test it on my laptop though,

Also the buggy-mouse seems like a ready-made tool to correct such issues with the mouse...

I just hope they programmed it for middle click and right click also...

Lets see,

will update how it works on my laptop..

fire_eater
  • Guests
  • Last active:

I wouldn't call it "debounce" but is...
Buggy-Mouse.ahk...linked from here...
Re: Detect Accidental Double Clicks...what you were looking for?

This Utility really Rocks.... problem with a genius navigator 900 mini mice, now its working great...

• Guests
  • Last active:
The code here works, bu I'm getting a bug in Buggy Mouse.ahk in Windows 7 Home Premium. I get an error message as follows:

Error at line 232.

The following variable name contains an illegal character:

"?"KH_""

The program will exit.

JSLover
  • Members
  • 920 posts
  • Last active: Nov 02 2012 09:54 PM

I get an error message as follows...

...thank you for the detailed bug report (including the error msg).

Please run Buggy-Mouse.ahk with AutoHotkey 1.1+ (aka AutoHotkey_L).

I have added a note to use AutoHotkey 1.1+ at the top of the script. I also pushed an old fix for this bug, that apparently never got uploaded (???), so it should work on AutoHotkey < 1.1, but I still recommend at least that version.

I'm sorry that the main download page says "1.0.48.05 (latest)"...it's lying. Cuz AutoHotkey_L 1.1.08.01 is actually the "latest" version, right now, as of this post.
Useful forum links: New content since: Last visitPast weekPast 2 weeks (links will show YOUR posts, not mine)

OMFG, the AutoHotkey forum is IP.board now (yuck!)...I may not be able to continue coming here (& I love AutoHotkey)...I liked phpBB, but not this...ugh...

Note...
I may not reply to any topics (specifically ones I was previously involved in), mostly cuz I can't find the ones I replied to, to continue helping, but also just cuz I can't stand the new forum...phpBB was soo perfect. This is 100% the opposite of "perfect".

I also semi-plan to start my own, phpBB-based AutoHotkey forum (or take over the old one, if he'll let me)
PM me if you're interested in a new phpBB-based forum (I need to know if anyone would use it)
How (or why) did they create the Neil Armstrong memorial site (neilarmstronginfo.com) BEFORE he died?

neil1999
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Mar 14 2014 02:02 AM

Hi, I just found this great script but the buggy-mouse script only deal with L/M/R button.... Is that possible to enhance it to deal with WheelLeft and WheelRight too ? I have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse that always issue multiple (4-7) times of Wheelleft/WheelRight and I cannot get rid of it using any solutions I have found over the goolge search and forum search.. This script might be the closest!