Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

New website (first design)

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic
sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts
  • Last active: Dec 05 2016 10:14 PM

i got to say i really like that one to bad this thread is dead

Hi tank. In case you missed it, MacroMan dropped the project quite some time ago, Chris recently announced he would be stepping down with regards to maintaining AutoHotkey.com, me and Titan will be Moving it forward and I'll be taking on the project of redesigning the site.

Discussion is now taking place in AutoHotkey Nova > Project & discussion, and I moved/quoted trueski's suggestion there. Alive enough? :)

trueski
  • Members
  • 121 posts
  • Last active: Jun 25 2014 09:12 PM
Thanks sumon!

i got to say i really like that one to bad this thread is dead

Hi tank. In case you missed it, MacroMan dropped the project quite some time ago, Chris recently announced he would be stepping down with regards to maintaining AutoHotkey.com, me and Titan will be Moving it forward and I'll be taking on the project of redesigning the site.

Discussion is now taking place in AutoHotkey Nova > Project & discussion, and I moved/quoted trueski's suggestion there. Alive enough? :)

-trueski-

tank
  • Administrators
  • 4345 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active: Apr 19 2019 05:49 PM
Its why I mentioned its a dead thread but I spose I should have mentioned the other :oops:
Never lose.
WIN or LEARN.