Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Zizorz - Copy & share anything visual [AHK 1.1]

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic
sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts
  • Last active: Dec 05 2016 10:14 PM
Posted Image

Downloads

Zizorz [exe] - self-extracts image resources
Zizorz [ahk] - just for viewing, depends on external files

Also, recommended for launching Zizorz:
Appifyer (AHK & download)
Appifyer.com

Introduction

Heritage: ScreenCapture (Sean), ScreenClipping (Learning One), ScreenClipping (Sumon), ScreenClipper (Sumon), Zizor (Sumon), Zizorz (Sumon) - added the last z due to correct grammar & SEO.

Zizorz has also been reviewed on the large-audience tech tip site "AddictiveTips.com", Zizorz Captures Screenshots, uploads it and exits itself to save memory.

Huge thanks to Sean, Learning One, nimda, [VxE], octal & others for inspiration, help and from the beginning source for code snippets. Zizorz has now taken off on its' own, and should even be usable for "people in general". Give it to your collegues so you can say "Show me instead", or just use it to copy/paste visual stuff alot easier.

To upload files to the web, you need to follow the quick instructions to authenticate at imgur using a Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo or imgur account

You can configure the folder that screenshots go to, for your convenience. You may also add a shortcut & hotkey with one click - if you don't have an applauncher such as Appifyer.
By the way, check the screencast below - notice how happy I sound? I just need a better microphone, stop saying the wrong things and voilá, I can do this for a living? :)

Posted Image
or Youtube

Help & instructions

Zizorz: Hotkeys & help

Zizorz is available on github Github as of ~ 2011-10-15. The source code might not be up-to-date, check with me if you wonder.

Changelog

20120420 - v 1.21: Some bug fixes
20120316 - v 1.2:

[*:uh7cmvlz] Uploads to http://imgur.com
[*:uh7cmvlz] oAuth support (which means you can have full control of your pictures, using a simple-to-setup imgur account)
[*:uh7cmvlz] Improved DragBox() - changing upload mode while dragging is now possible (try changing from Ctrl to Alt mid-drag, for example)
[*:uh7cmvlz] Changed default directory to My Pictures\Screenshots
[*:uh7cmvlz] Changed default output mode for files to return the full file name (note: You can paste a full file name in any file dialogue to access the file directly - f.ex. if you want to paste it into Gmail, Microsoft Word, Photoshop, etc.)
[*:uh7cmvlz] Uses GDIP for Screenshot captures
[*:uh7cmvlz] Code cleanup (although not finished)
20110509: Added Notifications disable/enable. Changed Traytips to sound notifications (partially because traytips are annoying in older versions of Windows, and because sounds are more comfortable/natural). Some bug fixes and performance improvement.

Kind regards,
Sumon

tidbit
  • Administrators
  • 2709 posts
  • Hates playing Janitor
  • Last active: Jan 15 2016 11:37 PM
Haven't tried yet, just watched the video, looks very nice!

rawr. be very afraid
*poke*
. Populate the AutoHotkey city. Pointless but somewhat fun. .

tomoe_uehara
  • Members
  • 2166 posts
  • Last active: Jun 11 2015 05:33 PM
Oh my gosh... Another frozen frog :shock:
Please upload your screenshot to your ahk.net account

Chicken Pie 4 Tea
  • Members
  • 379 posts
  • Last active: Dec 12 2014 06:46 PM
really good! and I like the way you make a screen cast. Most people don't even bother to tell you the keyboard shortcuts to their script you have to search through it to find them. I will use it some more and report back if I have a suggestion :lol:
"Choose your parents wisely"

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
  • Last active: Nov 12 2012 08:51 PM
Nice! Have you managed to create a x64 compatible Unicode version of Imageshack upload yet?

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts
Sorry for the late surprise reply, but thanks everyone :)

Has anyone managed to create an upload function for imgur yet? I must say I really prefer them over the bloated imgshack, so I will add both as options, along with my own host.

flak
  • Members
  • 283 posts
  • Last active: Jan 01 2012 06:20 PM
Imgur uses OAuth.

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts

Imgur uses OAuth.

... and noone has managed to make OAuth work for Autohotkey yet. Darnit...

Thanks though.

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts

Imgur uses OAuth.

No, wait a sec, you're wrong. It uses an anonymous API aswell. <!-- m -->http://api.imgur.com/#anonapi<!-- m -->

flak
  • Members
  • 283 posts
  • Last active: Jan 01 2012 06:20 PM

Anonymous API users get 500 API credits per hour, which is equal to 50 uploads per hour.

50 per hour per API key.
Not very much for actively used program.

j0989
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Last active: Jul 10 2014 07:25 AM
Wish: when image is saved as file, copy full file path to clipboard

Frankie
  • Members
  • 2930 posts
  • Last active: Feb 05 2015 02:49 PM
I've been using this with the image shack upload whenever I need to post a picture on the internet. Thanks for simple to use program.

When I need to launch it repeatedly I make a temp script to hotkey launch it. Very convenient.

btw, hows that app launcher coming?
aboutscriptappsscripts
Request Video Tutorials Here or View Current Tutorials on YouTube
Any code ⇈ above ⇈ requires AutoHotkey_L to run

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts
v0.94 is up (link in 1st post), it has some more settings (accesible by F1), a tray icon (while Zizorz is active), a Feedback function, sounds instead of traytips & some other improvements.

Wish: when image is saved as file, copy full file path to clipboard

I first had it like that, but I changed it to directory. This mode is the least useful to me, so if anyone has opinions/ideas, please explain why and I will implement them.

I've been using this with the image shack upload whenever I need to post a picture on the internet. Thanks for simple to use program.

When I need to launch it repeatedly I make a temp script to hotkey launch it. Very convenient.

btw, hows that app launcher coming?

You maybe haven't found the Zizorz settings then, press F1 when running Zizorz. There you can change a few settings, and create a shortcut which includes a hotkey. Unintuitive, admittedly, but unintrusive. The applauncher makes Zizorz even much more better as you can understand :)

The app launcher is actually in totally releasable mode now, and I think I'm A) Gonna let people test it, B) Maybe make it opensource after all. If anyone wants a test copy (free for personal use, etc.) send me a PM.

There's an update to Zizorz by the way, I'll be uploading it and updating the main post within a few minutes. (Edit: Done)

octal
  • Members
  • 102 posts
  • Last active: Jul 24 2015 03:14 AM
I've been working on an oAuth implementation and I feel like I'm getting pretty close.

I've got the signature generating correctly, which was the hard part(so I thought).

Now I'm just having trouble getting the http post formatted correctly.

If people are interested in helping, I'll put the code up on github or something.

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts

I've been working on an oAuth implementation and I feel like I'm getting pretty close.

I've got the signature generating correctly, which was the hard part(so I thought).

Now I'm just having trouble getting the http post formatted correctly.

If people are interested in helping, I'll put the code up on github or something.

Wow, this is hugely appreciated - this of course lets people make scripts that connect to twitter, facebook, imgur, basically most modern APIs that have abandoned old authentication methods. Make a post about it and put the code up and I shall see what I can do - and the AHK community, not the least. The formatting of the http post seems like something that should not be majorly difficult.