Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Zizorz - Copy & share anything visual [AHK 1.1]

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic
Cerberus
  • Members
  • 175 posts
  • Last active: Aug 17 2017 05:01 PM

Cerberus: turn off UAC if it bugs you

I would, but it's my parents' PC, and frankly I do not trust them, hehe... though perhaps I might consider turning it off only for my account: is that possible?

TheGreatSwami Woo
  • Members
  • 237 posts
  • Last active: Jan 22 2012 03:31 PM
Does it have a zoom in function? Say you want to capture a picture but zoom in at x2, If not could you not integrate it with the built in windows "magnify"

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts
  • Last active: Dec 05 2016 10:14 PM

Does it have a zoom in function? Say you want to capture a picture but zoom in at x2, If not could you not integrate it with the built in windows "magnify"

It does not, but I am open to suggestion for how to implement it. Would you like to zoom before capturing, or magnify after capturing?

TheGreatSwami Woo
  • Members
  • 237 posts
Well I think it would be better before but after would be better than none. It's just a thought, dont bother just for me but do it if you think others would like it. :D

Frankie
  • Members
  • 2930 posts
  • Last active: Feb 05 2015 02:49 PM
Zoom usually means a loss of quality. How would a user choose the zoom level? I hope it's not like paint where you can only choose 100%, 200%, 400%, 800%. Zizorz is usually hold a modifier and drag. I guess if you choose a different modifier for zoom it could pop up an Inputbox.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
aboutscriptappsscripts
Request Video Tutorials Here or View Current Tutorials on YouTube
Any code ⇈ above ⇈ requires AutoHotkey_L to run

TheGreatSwami Woo
  • Members
  • 237 posts
yes it does mean a loss of quality so you would only use it at certain times and I think a 1.5x or a 2x option should be enough as 5x would be realy bad quality, usually
another feature I would like is the ability to upload to imageshack at another time. Say I caputured a picture to a folder and decide later to upload to imageshack. It would be good to call up Zizors and to be able to do that - press a key or rightclick the tray icon to get say a box to drop a file into?
see:
http://www.autoitscr...ted-2011-07-06/
hmm maybe I should hve used zizors to upload a pic instead!!
Posted Image

_-_-_
  • Guests
  • Last active:
today you've been featured in addictivetips.com :D congrats

http://www.addictive... ... ve-memory/

Frankie
  • Members
  • 2930 posts
Congrats. I use it almost daily so it's good to see it's getting some publicity.

+1'd
aboutscriptappsscripts

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts

today you've been featured in addictivetips.com :D congrats

<!-- m -->http://www.addictive... ... ve-memory/<!-- m -->

Nice! Zizorz will get some exciting and well deserved updates, such as imgur and maybe more uploads, dragndrop (multi?) file upload. Estimation: A week or two.

It might also be mentioned that the 'On-demand' style of Zizorz is a design choice & philosophy that goes well with Appifyer's concept of using many small apps.

tomoe_uehara
  • Members
  • 2166 posts
  • Last active: Jun 11 2015 05:33 PM
imgur FTW 8)
No more Frozen Frog
Btw congrats, sumon
:wink:

Cerberus
  • Members
  • 175 posts
  • Last active: Aug 17 2017 05:01 PM
The latest version of Zizorz doesn't work for me. It gives errors: looks like something wrong with the GUI, because it quotes AHK lines that presumably display icons in Zizorz.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of Appifyer + apps several times, but Zizorz keep giving me these errors and it doesn't work. I have had to revert to an earlier version, which works perfectly. I am glad I had saved that old version! I am on Windows XP SP3 and love your program.

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts

The latest version of Zizorz doesn't work for me. It gives errors: looks like something wrong with the GUI, because it quotes AHK lines that presumably display icons in Zizorz.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled all of Appifyer + apps several times, but Zizorz keep giving me these errors and it doesn't work. I have had to revert to an earlier version, which works perfectly. I am glad I had saved that old version! I am on Windows XP SP3 and love your program.

Glad you love it :) Also thanks for reporting that. The easiest way to "factory reset" any of my apps is by deleting the data folders. At the moment, most of the have lines that go something like

If (!FileExist("data\license.txt"))
Gosub, Install
return

Install:
; A gui asking "Do you want to extract files"?
FileInstall, ; etc etc, (filesinstalls are here)
FileInstall
FileInstall

Some advice from fellow AHKers would be nice as to what method you are using to keep your files. I am also interested in how much you are indeed using the method, and how easy it is for the coder. I know that I can write (and read) to the filestream of the .exe, another option is having the images in a .dll, maybe a third option could be to check the filesize of the images and download from a server if something is wrong, etc...

Requests/suggestions/features for v1.0 are warmly welcome.

Frankie
  • Members
  • 2930 posts
This would be a major change, but I'd like a quick, easy to use, self explanatory Gui window. I see it being the default for a drag gesture. That is, if your not holding down shift, control, or alt, you get a Gui with your screen capture there. Holding down the WinKey and just clicking (no other modifiers) should capture the current window and show that in the Gui.

It would have upload (to your choice of image host), save (default directory), save-as (fileselect dialog) and copy (to clipboard) buttons. Other features like re-sizing the picture would be nice and can be added later (mouse wheel?). My thoughts behind the re-sizing feature is no one wants to see 1920x1080 pictures on a forum like this one where you can't set a width and height in an [img] tag.

Anyway, I'll see if I can give an example of what I mean.
aboutscriptappsscripts

Frankie
  • Members
  • 2930 posts
Here's a quick mock-up in VS.
Posted Image

Changing the size box in the middle changes the picture sizes (theoretically). It might be better to minimize the size of the title bar (tool window, etc.).

Most of the functionality is already in zizzorz, just in a more visual form.
aboutscriptappsscripts

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts

This would be a major change, but I'd like a quick, easy to use, self explanatory Gui window. I see it being the default for a drag gesture. That is, if your not holding down shift, control, or alt, you get a Gui with your screen capture there. Holding down the WinKey and just clicking (no other modifiers) should capture the current window and show that in the Gui.

It would have upload (to your choice of image host), save (default directory), save-as (fileselect dialog) and copy (to clipboard) buttons. Other features like re-sizing the picture would be nice and can be added later (mouse wheel?). My thoughts behind the re-sizing feature is no one wants to see 1920x1080 pictures on a forum like this one where you can't set a width and height in an [img] tag.

Anyway, I'll see if I can give an example of what I mean.

Please do explain, I think I am getting a decent idea of what you mean and it spurred some ideas of how it could be made overall. I'm thinking that instead of the Notify() window giving information, a very sleek set of icons(&text?) could appear at the center-bottom of the screen (as little "in the way" as possible). While holding a modifier, or after choosing an action by clicking the GUI button, the menu row would be invisible. Afterwards, better information as to what was happening to the image would appear, such as an upload status bar.

The GUI I am picturing is the height/icon size of a Win7 taskbar, with sleek white/grayish icons, maybe some transparency and mouseover effects, dunno. But it might prove difficult to design :)

Edit: Thanks for the mockup. For design & interaction reasons, I do not want a "traditional" GUI, but the idea is not bad at all. The requirement to hold modifiers is great for the 100th-time-user, but a bit steep for the first-time user.