I have been working on a re-write for this program for about a week and I think it is about time to get some different eyes on it.
There are a lot of features that I have not had the time to put back in so please be patient.
Beta AHK_L (should be ok with x32 and x64) let me know if it isn't
Compiled Version (should work with anything
- You can now drag and drop controls on and off of Tabs and it will put them on automatically for you.
- Automatically proportionally re-sizes pictures when you Shift+Click+Drag resize or use the new feature below.
- In the Statusbar of the Edit Controls window which pops up when you click on a control there is a status for what the Left Mouse Button does. The 3 states are Move, Resize, and Interact. These states are so that you do not have to mess with keyboard shortcuts to Resize and also you can Interact without selecting or moving controls.
- Left Click+Drag to select multiple controls. Re-Size multiple selected controls at the same time by using either Shift+Click+Drag or using the mouse wheel to select Resize in the Edit Controls window
- Loads old XML files from the previous version (I would suggest saving to new files though since the new program changes a few things)
- Fonts and Colors are applied to all of the selected controls (there are different places to change either the font for each selected type, or all controls)
- GUI Settings are easily set by clicking on the GUI Settings button on the Edit Controls window.
- Delete all selected controls by highlighting the controls you wish to remove and press the Delete key.
- Right Click/Quick Options: Grid and Snap to Grid will help keep things in line.
To Do List:
Where to begin...
- Hotkeys for adding controls. I have a space for it, I just need to write the code.
- Advanced alignment.
- Export to file, not just a control to copy/paste.
- Export to Clipboard.
I am sure that there are other ideas that I just have not had time to get to just yet. If a feature that you have grown fond of did not make it from the old program, let me know. There are a couple that I will not be bringing back unless a STRONG case is made for them.
As always let me know what you think. Bug reports and ideas are always welcome!
I have been working on a Script Writer for a while now and I wanted to make a plugin for it that would give the user a development environment for making static GUI's. I know that Rajat has an amazing GUI creator but I was looking to make something a bit more simplistic. I have tested it as much as I can for bugs but if you can find some in it please message me. Any and all feedback is welcome.
Script Writer has been updated to AHK Studio.
Un-compiled version requires Autohotkey_L. Please download the compiled version if you are using any other versions.
1.This version is for AHK_L only
2.Will work with any version of AHK
If you want to download the files easily just right click and select "save as" that way you do not have to copy and paste the code.
Version notes can be viewed here:
Thank you for taking the time to try out my script.
This script was developed using Script Writer Which I no longer write or update. AHK Studio is now where I program so give it a try.
Just in case you were wondering, my
It is nowhere near ready but it shows what I am doing and where the project is going. Load and save are not implemented yet
This program was written using AHK Studio Give it a shot.
- Drag to select multiple controls
- Resize, Move, Position, and change the font of multiple controls at the same time
- Delete unwanted controls
- Edit font color, face, and style
- Import simple scripts from files or clipboard
- Automatically load the last saved file
Composed/Posted with WYSIWYG BBCode Editor