It's helpfull for newbie like me !
You are welcome zaizaihp
WOW, new features are amazing!
I Especially like the Edit Control GUI, (BCoz the entire GUI can be controlled)
I would also like to ask some questions and to point out some bugs.
I'm sorry if the above list is irritating u.
1. I technically did not "remove" it I just have not put it back in the menu yet. If you click on the Settings window and look for an option at the bottom called "Show Code" I have a hotkey for it but not a menu option. The default key for it is "S" but you can change that to your preference.
2. Reorder GUI is something that is coming soon. You will be able to re-order where the controls will come in the exported code. Hope to have that working soon.
3. That is something that I can not change I wanted to have checkboxes for the Styles so that you can toggle them on and off but I have not figured out how to get rid of them for the other options. Any help with that would be appreciated because I dislike the look of having them and doing nothing.
1. The feature is actually working properly. That option is to save what you have done within the GUI Creator. To save it as an AHK file choose Export GUI (I think the hotkey is Alt+E) and that will create the AHK file ready to run.
2. The Save As feature is the same as the save feature but it allows you to change/create a new file.
3. Load GUI is only for files created using the GUI Creator at the moment. I may get around to re-adding the Import feature but it is very buggy to be honest.
4. Yes Import and Import From Clipboard did exist I will get around to including them...it does take time and I have not been at my best.
5. The Control/GUI Settings switch depending on what you click on. If you click on a control, or Multiple Select controls it will bring up the Controls tab. If you click anywhere else on the GUI (Background/Grid if it is turned on) it will show the GUI Settings. I may put an option to disable this functionality if it is too much of a problem. Let me know.
6. I will look into that. I have not had the issue but I do not think I have created a new GUI lately so I will see if I can re-create the problem.
7. I will also look into the selection issue. I would imagine it is a simple fix but something I overlooked.
Thank you for taking the time to reply and report issues. I am always looking for ways to improve the code.