Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Basic GUI creator.

• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic
kArThIcK
  • Members
  • 142 posts
  • Last active: Aug 31 2017 03:40 AM

kArThIcK hAcKeR:
What version are you using? Ahk or exe?

I think that should be all you need.  Let me know if this does not help.

I downloaded the version from the below post

http://www.autohotke...eator/?p=608584

BTW, after the placement of controls.xml file it works finewink.png 

thanks

This Is An Awesome Compilation Of Help Materials http://www.autohotkey.net/~faqbot/
;) :) B)

zaizaihp
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • Last active: Sep 11 2013 02:56 PM

It's helpfull for newbie like me !

Thanks maestrith

kArThIcK
  • Members
  • 142 posts
  • Last active: Aug 31 2017 03:40 AM
WOW, new features are amazing! grin.png
I Especially like the Edit Control GUI, (BCoz the entire GUI can be controlled)shy.png
I would also like to ask some questions and to point out some bugs.wink.png

QUESTIONS:
Spoiler

BUGS:
Spoiler

I'm sorry if the above list is irritating u.unsure.png
This Is An Awesome Compilation Of Help Materials http://www.autohotkey.net/~faqbot/
;) :) B)

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts
  • Last active: Apr 10 2019 01:28 PM

It's helpfull for newbie like me !

Thanks maestrith

You are welcome zaizaihp :)

WOW, new features are amazing!
I Especially like the Edit Control GUI, (BCoz the entire GUI can be controlled)
I would also like to ask some questions and to point out some bugs.

QUESTIONS:

Spoiler

BUGS:
Spoiler

I'm sorry if the above list is irritating u.

Questions:

1.  I technically did not "remove" it ;) I just have not put it back in the menu yet.  If you click on the Settings window and look for an option at the bottom called "Show Code" I have a hotkey for it but not a menu option.  The default key for it is "S" but you can change that to your preference.

2.  Reorder GUI is something that is coming soon.  You will be able to re-order where the controls will come in the exported code.  Hope to have that working soon.

3.  That is something that I can not change :( I wanted to have checkboxes for the Styles so that you can toggle them on and off but I have not figured out how to get rid of them for the other options.  Any help with that would be appreciated because I dislike the look of having them and doing nothing.

Bugs:

1.  The feature is actually working properly.  That option is to save what you have done within the GUI Creator.  To save it as an AHK file choose Export GUI (I think the hotkey is Alt+E) and that will create the AHK file ready to run.

2.  The Save As feature is the same as the save feature but it allows you to change/create a new file.

3.  Load GUI is only for files created using the GUI Creator at the moment.  I may get around to re-adding the Import feature but it is very buggy to be honest. 

4.  Yes Import and Import From Clipboard did exist :) I will get around to including them...it does take time and I have not been at my best.

5.  The Control/GUI Settings switch depending on what you click on.  If you click on a control, or Multiple Select controls it will bring up the Controls tab.  If you click anywhere else on the GUI (Background/Grid if it is turned on) it will show the GUI Settings.  I may put an option to disable this functionality if it is too much of a problem.  Let me know.

6.  I will look into that.  I have not had the issue but I do not think I have created a new GUI lately so I will see if I can re-create the problem.

7.  I will also look into the selection issue.  I would imagine it is a simple fix but something I overlooked.

Thank you for taking the time to reply and report issues.  I am always looking for ways to improve the code.

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts
Changed: Suggested by Uberi (x64 is a pain!)
-Removed some of the checkboxes from the Settings window

SnowFlake_FlowSnake
  • Members
  • 845 posts
  • Last active: Jan 24 2016 05:24 PM

Nice update :D

• Download link of my scripts on Autohotkey.com 2/10/2015 [DOWNLAND]
  • Contact Info:  https://github.com/floowsnaake //  FloowSnaake(A)gmail.com
  • IF you need Help send me a PM,Email or Post on Github

• Quote by tank  Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:14 PM

• "Eventually i will find a way to convert the DB back to PHPBB3. but i dont have the bandwidth right now. No one that has tried has had success. It is the Only way i can keep this open is if i could successfully convert it."

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts

Nice update 

Thank you :)  I hope to have some of the old features back in at some point...it took way too long to figure out how to remove the checkboxes. :/

Uberi
  • Moderators
  • 1119 posts
  • Last active: May 02 2015 06:05 PM

The little window that pops up to simulate an editable treeview isn't aligned to the entry at first, and plus it doesn't move with the parent window when I move it while it's active. You can probably fix this by using +Parent%ParentHwnd% attributes on those windows.

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts
Changed: Reported by Uberi
-The popup window that comes up over the edit treeview is killed when you move the edit window.
Bug:
-The popup window is not properly aligned. (trying to figure it out)

Uberi
  • Moderators
  • 1119 posts

ZDeMyff.png

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts

ZDeMyff.png

Oh my.  Should be fixed.  Sorry about that.  Usually I test my uploads but for some reason I forgot to test this one.

Uberi
  • Moderators
  • 1119 posts

Erm, it doesn't seem to be working still - same error. Are you sure the upload completed successfully?

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts
Do you use the compiled version? If not I can not check that at the moment. As far as the un-compiled version is updated. Try refreshing the page.. should be there hwnd() function.

Uberi
  • Moderators
  • 1119 posts

Yep! All better now.

maestrith
  • Members
  • 786 posts

Yep! All better now.

Yay! glad to hear it.