Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

save images from clipboard

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic
mindless
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Feb 13 2008 03:55 PM
Good idea, thanks for trying to help, I have tried your suggestion but then that just raises another error somewhere else. I'd rather not have to debug the whole thing line by line.

Besides while I was waiting for an answer I was busy looking for alternatives, I ended up writing my own script to automate Kleptomania, I can now define a region of the screen to text capture and have that copied to the clipboard for me, which is what I came here looking for in the first place.

The only thing is that I have wrote the script in AutoIt rather than AutoHotKey as its what I'm more familiar with, I can post the script I wrote if anyone's interested?

impecco
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Feb 13 2008 08:55 PM
I am using AutoHotkey version 1.0.47.04 under VISTA, may be this is the reason why it works in my case.
AutoHotkey help contains some hints into this direction:
One True Brace (OTB, K&R style): In v1.0.41+, the OTB style may optionally be used in the following places: expression if-statements, the "else" keyword, normal loops, and function definitions. This style puts the block's opening brace on the same line as the block's controlling statement rather than underneath on a line by itself. For example:

if (x < y) {
} else {
}
Loop %RepeatCount% {
}
MyFunction(x, y) {
}
Impecco: Rerum Cognoscere Causas!

Le____
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Feb 09 2019 03:19 PM

EXACTLY what i was looking for, thank you very much kiu!!!