Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

:: SmartGUI Creator ::

• Please log in to reply
850 replies to this topic
Tlozoot
  • Members
  • 24 posts
  • Last active: Jun 15 2014 04:39 PM

Hey Rajat, Great Program! i used it to create a gui for my script, and it works amazing,

A few things which could be improved are font size/typeface/effect not being recognized outside SmartGUI, and putting every font change into the script.

sudhier
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jun 13 2013 09:21 AM

Hi Rajat.... I'm a newbee in Autohotkey.... was wondering if the smartgui also works for AutoHotkey version 3.3.8.1. I've tried but I'm getting errors when including the guiscript generated by smartgui in to my script.

Because... the command for creating a GUI is "GUICreate" but you use something else "Gui, Add, Text, x17 y8 w120 h20, Your Name:"

Uberi
  • Moderators
  • 1119 posts
  • Last active: May 02 2015 06:05 PM
There is no AutoHotkey version 3.3.8.1. Do you have the error given when you run your script?

fincs
  • Moderators
  • 1662 posts
  • Last active:
Looks like he is actually referring to AutoIt3 (telltale version and GUICreate). SmartGUI generates AutoHotkey code, not AutoIt3. AutoIt3 is completely different.

joedf
  • Administrators
  • 986 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active: Jul 18 2017 06:01 PM
Yeah autoit has the Koda GUI creator suite... :p
(dont worry, Im loyal to autohotkey :p )

Cheers! ;)
Why ahkscript.org? - autohotkey.com is outdated

kiwijunglist
  • Members
  • 61 posts
  • Last active: Aug 14 2013 05:56 AM

Wow this is awesome. TY.

joedf
  • Administrators
  • 986 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active: Jul 18 2017 06:01 PM
SmartGuiXP mod v4.3.29.0 by Drugwash

ahk forum - link -> http://www.autohotke...90-by-drugwash/

Why ahkscript.org? - autohotkey.com is outdated

hellbunny
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • Last active: Nov 25 2014 01:11 PM

im having issues getting my script to use the imput from the gui, can u please help me, i looked at the calc script thats inbedded  into the sgui zip file & it has the same issue, hitting the buttons does nuthing. if u could tell me how to implament:

"Gui, Add, DropDownList, x166 y207 w40 h21 ,1|2|3|4|5|6||7|8|9|0 "

into my script, this is the main loop i have right now, im trying to make a very basic "bot" for a game im playing were i need to hit TAB to change target & a number key to attack or use a skill, ill be adding more into this script soon, but right now if i can get it to use the 1 key i pick from the dropdownlist then i can expand the loop later. this is my script:

loop
{
GetKeyState, state, F9, p

if state = d
exit
;otherwize

send {tab}  ;needs to be pressed for between 15 & 50 microseconds

if state = d
exit
;otherwize

sleep 100

if state = d
exit
;otherwize

send 1  ; (i want to replace 1 with the dropdownlist option & if u could also tell me how to press the key for between 30 & 50 microseconds [randomly each time the loop happens] i would be very appreciative)

if state = d
exit
;otherwize

sleep 200
}
return

edit::its alright, ive gotten help elsewere

bruno
  • Members
  • 635 posts
  • Last active: Nov 04 2015 02:26 PM

:: SmartGUI Creator ::

Latest : Release 4.0

Here's an easy point-n-click GUI (user interface) creator!... You just draw a user interface the way you like and a script will be generated where you can input code deciding what happens when a certain button is pressed etc.

Screenshot:
smartgui6tl.jpg

For important guidelines please read relevant section in help manual

softpedia_clean_award_f.gif
Softpedia Review

Download:

Link

SmartGUI Mods:

Some very talented people in this forum have added on to my last SmartGUI code and made it even better with new features and removing bugs:
- SmartGUI Creator XP Mod by Drugwash
(Sorry, Drugwash has left the forum and removed all his applications)
(If you would like your mod to be placed here, please let me know. Thank you.)

looks like John Smith a.k.a Drugwash shares his tools here: https://my.cloudme.c...rtGUICreatorMod

has anyone downloaded from here and are these what used to be shared on this thread?

bo37
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Dec 30 2014 06:57 AM

Been in the stone age and i loved  your 2.5 release, your 4.0 release is so nice and, i really appreciate all the hard work !! This is the gateway "drug" to AHK ! It was for me:)

double_jumper
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Mar 11 2017 09:36 PM

Could you make it work with extended ASCII past 175? I'm trying to make a GUI that uses characters like ╣ and ┌, but when I try typing them on the button labels they become other characters in normal ASCII (for example, ┌ turns into +).