Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Paying for a script for my game!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic
Regoph
  • Guests
  • Last active:
why does everyone tell that is so easy but nobody wants to help him? That's so strange!

randallf
  • Members
  • 711 posts
  • Last active: Jan 07 2014 11:45 PM
let me sum it up like has already been said

nobody knows what the guy is about and who can tell? from what?
nobody wants to write software for 50 bucks that this guy will bank off of
nobody knows what they are writing it for
nobody wants to write software for obfuscated one-off projects for people who can't read documentation but can spend time writing forum threads
nobody wants to support crap like the above and for how long? what is good enough?
nobody wants to deal with people asking for stuff they won't speak about
NOBODY

I spend all day writing code and getting paid for it and the requirements are well laid out ahead of time, they HAVE TO BE - honestly for any coder experienced enough to write this and make it work it sounds like a fuxxoring nightmare and certainly not worth 50 dollars

I'll do it and support it for 90 days for 5,000.

Regoph
  • Guests
  • Last active:
well, you're right!! This project seems to be too much for me... the guy don't even want to send me the details! So what? We are supposed to code an application that will do something without being informed of the specific functions??

I you really want to have your program, code it yourself!! In less than 30 minutes you will have it and it will work on your pc!!

give me 4999.99 for 91 days of support and ill do it WITHOUT any problem

randallf
  • Members
  • 711 posts
  • Last active: Jan 07 2014 11:45 PM

give me 4999.99 for 91 days of support and ill do it WITHOUT any problem

LOL exactly right, the 5k price tag includes dealing with his bullshit professionally.

I might have done it for 50 if he had just put all the cards on the table.

redoct2k3
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • Last active: Jan 04 2012 10:46 PM
.. and I thought I'd done enough of defending myself. Apparently some of you cannot read (not GirlGamer tho, she's earned my infinite respect)

Saying that, I'll just stop feeding the trolls and respond to people who earn a response.

Girlgamer, I will be sending you a pm shortly. I've learned that perhaps AHK won't work with my game, since its flash.

regoph
  • Guests
  • Last active:
That's a great idea! Stop writing on the forum and go learn how to make some programmation.

Honestly, I think that most of the people on this forum wanted to help you if it wasn't a project so confidential...

GeoRgeJack
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Feb 24 2012 07:34 AM
Is there a background color of the health bar? If so, you can watch for that at a certain amount of pixels and get that. If you want, I probably know the game, and you can PM it to me if you want more help.

redoct2k3
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • Last active: Jan 04 2012 10:46 PM
Apparently there are issues with the game and getting pixel information.. Some java thing or something..

Patrick
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  • Last active: Sep 16 2014 12:10 AM

Just read this thread and found it hilarious.

I completely understand the OP.  I hate grinding.  Who the heck wants to spend hours/days/weeks on a game hitting the same gosh darn button.  So far, I have been sucessful writing one script to bot for a game a play.  It is the most awesome thing to log in, spend the money and log off.  All the fun portions of the game take place outside of grinding.

With MMO games you have to be careful of the community.  There are gamers out there who are spending those weeks/months/years grinding, and they are spending real dollars on these freemium games also.  They do all this because they enjoy the gameplay and the community of the game, grinding gets them a status of being a competitive player. The way I view it, they work harder, we work smarter, but I'm sure they don't see it that way, and that is why I would never tell them I run a bot.  That is just absurd.

It probably wouldn't take a rocket scientist to look at my posts and dicipher which game I wrote a bot for, especialy if you've played it before.  However, before I post anything on a public board like this, I try to delete or change and details that make it too obvious.

I also understand the frustration with learning to write code, and being willing to pay $50.  I'm definitely not at that point, but I understand it. I know for me, if it was a game I played, then there would be no way I would sell the script for profit.  The next person will resell it, and it will circulate until it's worthless.

Anyhow I hope the OP got his code. 

hellbunny
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • Last active: Nov 25 2014 01:11 PM

ive done alitle bit of coding in the past (i spent about a week trying to learn how to use eclipse) just to find the client that could run the script to make it work for the game i played shut down a week after i finished my 1st script (only took me 2 days after i read everything), with AHK i downloaded it & have made a bot in 2 days with the help of somebody on this forum, i couldnt remember anything from when i scripted last time as it was about 5 years ago, this program is very simple to learn & my simple script even has some complex things happening in it. my script seemed incredibly simple to start with but as i got farther into it, it stated looking like a nightmare to me, but still, its only taken about 10 hours of my time to get it done & im very grateful to the guy who helped me out with it.

you could easyly have programed this script in a few days if u were willing to try.

mouse clicks...... if u serch the ahk help page u will find the code for it, u have been told how to find what you need to use to know were to click, getpixlecolor, search for that aswell. all thats realy left is knowing how to fill in the blanks & as was statd before if u layed it all on the table from the start u would have gotten help, i mean i only had 1 person helping me with my script & u have had how many people post in this thread that seem to know what there talking about, with the time u have wasted bitching that all u get are "trollers"  you could have already made yourself the script

ps. this post will more then likly be viewed as trolling aswel, i know that, but i had to say what i think after reading your BS

Rino
  • Members
  • 250 posts
  • Last active: Dec 18 2015 05:09 PM

I have to agree $50 is not worth the trouble it could bring for an individual, including the sheer secrecy and the indirect attacks at people saying he is not giving us enough information.

But if he was truly paying for this it is his right to have the coder to use the on death image rather than other means that would be vastly either, personally I feel like I would strongly advise against using an image as though can easily change on a whim, but an opponents health, well that would only be changed in an effort to re balance the game. Even then, you could show a % of health rather than a statistical health amount

girlgamer
  • Moderators
  • 3263 posts
  • Last active: Feb 01 2015 09:49 AM
When building a fight routine that needs to be smart about when to turn itself off
I generally use the target's health bar as a trigger. This is a method I use in
many of my fight loops.

In my fight scripts I often use a PixelGetColor on the target's health bar
to tell me when to stop the fight Loop. Most generally i will put this data
in an ini file that holds information on the game like my login info and
start paths and the name of the game executable.

This holds the point on the target's health bar when it is totally Out
of health. This is NOT the location of the bar itself it is simply one
point on the bar where I know the mob is dead. The color used
is while the target is still alive. Many games hold a blanked out
target's health bar on the screen until loot can be retrieved from it.
In some cases the health bar disappears. I use a live target because
I check to see if it's still fighting so i know to keep fighting as well.

TgtHealthBar = 272,93,0x00A700,0x00A700

Then I split the bar into a pseudo array so i can use the pieces directly.

StringSplit,TgtBarAry,TgtHealthBar,`,

Inside the fight loop I will check the target's health bar so my
script can determine when to stop spamming the fight keys

If (fnCheckTgtHealth() = 0)
{ LoopSending = 0 ;<- this turns off the flag that is used to continue the fight loop
break ;<- and breaks the loop
}

The actual health check function looks like this

fnCheckTgtHealth() ;<- check target's health
{ global
pixelGetColor,thiscolor,%TgtBarAry1%,%TgtBarAry2%, RGB
If (thiscolor = TgtBarAry3)
return 1 ;<- target is still alive
return 0 ;<- target is dead
}

And yes I know these should be within code blocks here but this was
easier to present given there are so many different pieces to show.

The universe is a wondrous place! The faster you create unbreakable code, the faster the universe creates people that can break it. All scripting follows the rule Rule Of Twos -- 1) Good, 2) Fast 3) Cheap -- pick any Two.
I guarantee absolutely nothing about any code I provide except that it works in my machine. ●
MMO Fighter   KeyLooperDemo   Key Spammer   TinyClickRecorder  GGs Password Generator.ahk
For the newest version of AutoHotkey and some killer scripts go here.
Rock-on%20kitten.gif