Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Auto right click - help pls..

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic
Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

I hope we can make some headway on this issue somehow. Maybe there is a way without writing a VxD, to hook into the existing VMOUSE, and create a callback we can inject new events in? Same sort of approach with keyboard...

The expected level of difficulty is high enough that I personally assign this area a low priority for now. Although someday I want to look into WM_INPUT, VxD and other driver-level things are basically outside the scope of what I expect to focus on over the next 6 months or so.

In spite of this, I'll be receptive to any additional discoveries you happen to make -- for possible inclusion in AutoHotkey or just to learn from them. But I wouldn't blame you if you decide not to spend any more effort in this area.

PurpleApple
  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Last active: Nov 10 2004 02:57 AM
nope, it cannot be minimised. it has protection using nprotect. does Carpel Tunel, and Tennis Elbow uses nprotect?
I've got a purple apple.
One of its kind.
First of its kind.
Do you want to see?

PurpleApple
  • Members
  • 9 posts
btw, chris may i ask, is it because of the game itself or nprotect that prevents the method used here? wondering..
I've got a purple apple.
One of its kind.
First of its kind.
Do you want to see?

PurpleApple
  • Members
  • 9 posts
its ok. i saw a detailed discussion at wish list.
I've got a purple apple.
One of its kind.
First of its kind.
Do you want to see?

Chris
  • Administrators
  • 10727 posts
  • Last active:

its ok. i saw a detailed discussion at wish list.

I'm glad you found that. What exactly is nprotect? Does it have something to do with GameGuard?