Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Minecraft Utilities : Fishing Bot, Chest Xfer, Auto Furnace

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic
gobertech
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Mar 22 2012 03:39 AM

Sorry Everyone! It's a few months late but here's the updated links. :oops: Just the fishing bot and autohome feature is included (Removing the requirement for GDIP). The relatively recent addition of shift clicking to furnaces makes other features low priority. (Link to old full version updated too)

Dropbox links:
Get it here
Requirements: bobber.png (for autofisher and default bobber skin only)

Features

AutoFisher: activated by Ctrl+K
For optimum success you should fish outdoors and cast near glowstone/a torch to ensure that the script doesn't get confused during in-game night time.

QUIT : Ctrl+P

say "/home": F4
May need to play with the delays here to get it to work at the server you play on

Install Guide:
Download and install AutoHotkey.
Download the script and overwrite your previous autohotkey.ahk file with the new file.
Download the bobber.png and save to the same directory as autohotkey.ahk
Run AutoHotkey.exe. A small status overlay should appear saying "IDLE"
Equip a pole and position yourself at a body of water. Ctrl+K Casts the pole and begins the bot. Ctrl+K again stops the bot.

This is a lil' tool I made to both learn AHK (first script besides messing around with autofire stuff that other people made) and to make minecraft less of a chore. i.e. Loading 9 furnaces at once.

Minecraft Utilities Package X-treme Edition Advanced Gold Medal
Get it here
Requirements: GDIP, bobber.png (for autofisher and default bobber skin only)
Also run Minecraft either maximized or full screen. Sometimes title bar transparency coupled with a specific background might confuse some parts of the script.

Features

AutoFisher: activated by Ctrl+K
First part that I developed. For optimum success you should fish outdoors and cast near glowstone/a torch to ensure that the script doesn't get confused during in-game night time.

AutoFurnace: activated by Ctrl+C
Loads the current block type into the furnace you are pointing at. Performs the right click for you.

Furnace Fuel Load: Activated by Ctrl+V
Puts fuel in the furnace (just coal/charcoal atm)

Stash All: Ctrl+B
Puts all of current block into some entity's inventory

Get all: Ctrl+N
Retrieves all of current block from some entity's inventory to your player inventory

What is current Block? Ctrl+Z

Mark block as new current: Ctrl+X
If no match is found it will be marked as temp.bmp

Toss all: Ctrl+F
Tosses all of current item. Use at your own risk.

QUIT : Ctrl+P

say "/home": F4
May need to play with the delays here to get it to work at the server you play on

Quick start guide: Run setup in game. (Ctrl+0) (zero)) Select a group of blocks you want to add. The script uses GDIP to make a small image of the block type as seen in the inventory. When clicking the block to take an image of it may be best to click the upper left quadrant as to eliminate the quantity number from being in the image.

Almost all functions use the current item loaded. To load a new current item, mouseover it and press Ctrl+X.

Each time the script is run you will need to set the furnace load/unload positions with Ctrl+O (letter O). You will be instructed to click the positions that you will normally click on to load/unload the furnace and add fuel.

What if I want more block types or block groups?
Simple! Just change these values in the script and rerun the respective setup.

blocks = stone, cobble, sand, sandStone, glass, stoneBricks, netherRack, netherBrick, dirt, gravel
metals =  goldOre, ironOre, goldBar, ironBar
misc = coal, wood, darkWood, birch, planks, cactus, clayBalls, sign, sugarCane, pumpkin
food = rawPork, rawChicken, rawBeef, rawFish, pork, chicken, beef, fish, wheat, bread, melon, eggs
GroupList := blocks, metals, misc, food
For example: I could add the line redstoneStuff = redstone, piston, stickyPiston, noteBlock, dispensor
then modify GroupList to be GroupList := blocks, metals, redstoneStuff, misc, food

I don't expect things to run perfectly for everyone and you might have to play with specific delays to get things to run well for you. If you find a bug or would like to suggest a feature you are welcome to post about it or fix/add it yourself :Þ

harleythebeard
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Apr 18 2012 08:23 PM
is the code clean and safe to try?

catstyle
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Safe indeed, lovely and easy to use! tumbs up.

Gheotic
  • Members
  • 52 posts
  • Last active: Apr 10 2015 09:43 AM
I have a problem with the Auto Fishing funktion.
When i press (Ctrl - K) then it says casting then. Then its casting then it says: "Bobber Not Found"
I think its because i cant get the 2rd req. The bobber image the link dosnt work i think. i have tried to open it on 2 different computers, but on the same Lanø
i tried to make the bobber by myself, just i just cut the bobber out of this picture http://www.minecraft...0/EntityCSS.png but it didnt work didnt

Zaihan
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Where is the Bobber.png. cant find it from ur link

• Guests
  • Last active:
Let's say i've never downloaded anything like this or any sort of mod. How would I go about downloading and running the mod?

Tuppence
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jul 18 2012 11:53 AM
Hello!

Fantastic script, this is. The fishing works beautifully, even in multiplayer - fantastic for levelling up on MCMMO servers.

@the two having problem with the bobber.png: The link in the original post works fine, it's just very small so you can't really see it on the regular browser window. It's like 4 pixels wide, compared to a 1650 pixel display. Anyway, right-click the link to save the image, and it'll work fine.

@guest: installation is as follows.

[*:5svoy8j5]Download and install AutoHotkey if you haven't already.
[*:5svoy8j5]Download the script by right-clicking and 'saving target/link as' on the 'Get it here' link in the original post. Replace your previous autohotkey.ahk file with the new file. Alternatively, you can just click the link normally and copy+paste the contents of the script into your existing autohotkey.ahk file.
[*:5svoy8j5]Download GDIP from its topic. Do this by right-clicking and 'saving target/link as' on the gdip.ahk link at the top. Put this file in the same directory as your autohotkey.ahk file.
[*:5svoy8j5]Download the bobber.png by right-clicking the link and 'saving target/link as.'
[*:5svoy8j5]Run AutoHotkey. If it's working, you'll see an overlay window which says 'IDLE.' You should now be able to use the features described in the original post.
Note 1: When I tried this first time, I kept getting an error about not being able to load gdip.ahk. My fix for this was to open the autohotkey.ahk file and locating the '#include gdip.ahk' line right near the top. I changed this to match the full file path - in my case this: '#include C:\Users\<name>\Documents\gdip.ahk' - and it worked fine after that.

Note 2: The auto-fisher doesn't work with non-standard texture packs which change the fishing bobber. Easiest fix if you're handy with image editing and Minecraft's file system is to grab the default fishing bobber image (particles.png) from the minecraft.jar file, and overwrite your custom texture pack's bobber (this is what I have done, and it works fine). The other option would be to change bobber.png to match your texture pack's bobber - which is much harder.

Hope this helps other people to use this wonderful script! Happy mining!

nr5
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 05 2012 08:26 PM
Someone can please repost the scripts?

t0ast
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Aug 17 2012 03:10 PM
If anyone could re-upload the script and .png file, I would greatly appreciate it!

Tuppence
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Jul 18 2012 11:53 AM
Script: <!-- m -->https://docs.google.... ... TJMdUs3TXM<!-- m -->
Bobber.png: <!-- m -->https://docs.google.... ... GRzcVdsTjg<!-- m -->

Re-uploaded to Google Docs. Remember to change your GDIP file path.

Also note, after further testing, some parts of the script do not work. The fishing is fine though, which seems to be the main draw here.

t0ast
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Aug 17 2012 03:10 PM

Script: <!-- m -->https://docs.google.... ... TJMdUs3TXM<!-- m -->
Bobber.png: <!-- m -->https://docs.google.... ... GRzcVdsTjg<!-- m -->

Re-uploaded to Google Docs. Remember to change your GDIP file path.

Also note, after further testing, some parts of the script do not work. The fishing is fine though, which seems to be the main draw here.

Thank you!

ratmaz313
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 01 2012 12:04 PM
How do you replace the bobber.png file. I can't seems to find it anywhere. I found the particles one. Are you to replace the bobbber.pgn on that? I keep geeting the error bobber.png not found and then nothing.

sinner3404
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Whenever I try to run this script in online play or offline, it casts the rod and starts to fish. It shows that it recognizes the bobber and it even changes the coordinates based upon where the bobber is. The thing is, it doesn't reel in after the bobber moves. Is this just me?

• Guests
  • Last active:
Whenever i try to start it i get an error at line 27, saying Call to nonexistent function, specifically: Gdip_startup())

minecraftfisher
  • Guests
  • Last active:
links why you no work? Q.Q