Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Thoughts on the new design

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic
0x150--ISO
  • Members
  • 657 posts
  • Last active: Apr 07 2012 09:06 PM
@Nazzal, this show is tops
http://cdn.autohotke...589515.pnglolol
continue....

• Guests
  • Last active:
I see you moved • AutoHotkey Community to the end of the title and kept • View topic - at the beginning.
Just how is it necessary?! Now all my bookmarks have that pointless prefix to them.
Please, a little freedom is ok

Elesar
  • Members
  • 696 posts
  • Last active: May 08 2015 09:51 PM

I see you moved • AutoHotkey Community to the end of the title and kept • View topic - at the beginning.
Just how is it necessary?! Now all my bookmarks have that pointless prefix to them.
Please, a little freedom is ok

That change was per a request in the forum, though it has been modified to also move/remove the "View Topic" part to get down to the subject of the thread.

• Guests
  • Last active:
Elesar,
I know, what I'm saying is that both View topic - and • AutoHotkey Community should be removed, just leave the title as that page subject, that way its clear on tabs, bookmarks and Google search.

JSLover
  • Members
  • 920 posts
  • Last active: Nov 02 2012 09:54 PM

...though it has been modified to also move/remove the "View Topic" part...

...my suggestion was always the same (not to have "View topic" 1st), it was just implemented incorrectly.

...both View topic - and • AutoHotkey Community should be removed...

...no, not removed...just moved around, as I already suggested here...

Reverse/Optimize Forum Title
Useful forum links: New content since: Last visitPast weekPast 2 weeks (links will show YOUR posts, not mine)

OMFG, the AutoHotkey forum is IP.board now (yuck!)...I may not be able to continue coming here (& I love AutoHotkey)...I liked phpBB, but not this...ugh...

Note...
I may not reply to any topics (specifically ones I was previously involved in), mostly cuz I can't find the ones I replied to, to continue helping, but also just cuz I can't stand the new forum...phpBB was soo perfect. This is 100% the opposite of "perfect".

I also semi-plan to start my own, phpBB-based AutoHotkey forum (or take over the old one, if he'll let me)
PM me if you're interested in a new phpBB-based forum (I need to know if anyone would use it)
How (or why) did they create the Neil Armstrong memorial site (neilarmstronginfo.com) BEFORE he died?

0x150--ISO
  • Members
  • 657 posts
  • Last active: Apr 07 2012 09:06 PM
Why arent :geek: Posted Image & :ugeek: Posted Image enabled ( especially for this forum lol ) ?
Its not like they have to be installed,
theyre easy additions under: adm/../posting/smilies ;)
Posted Image

Elesar
  • Members
  • 696 posts
  • Last active: May 08 2015 09:51 PM

...though it has been modified to also move/remove the "View Topic" part...

...my suggestion was always the same (not to have "View topic" 1st), it was just implemented incorrectly.

My bad, must not have read it all that carefully the first time through...and I agree with the proposed change...having the topic's actual name first is a must.

azure
  • Members
  • 1216 posts
  • Last active: Mar 18 2015 09:06 AM
please include a way to search for a user's posts inside a specific thread (in vast threads, it's hard to find this)
thanks

gamax92
  • Members
  • 411 posts
  • Last active: Aug 06 2013 05:00 AM
@0x150||ISO

Who is rootkit_malice

tic
  • Members
  • 1934 posts
  • Last active: May 30 2018 08:13 PM
Still nothing has been done to fix all of the problems? Can I make the fixes if given access to the server? I see it's written in PHP, and as I am an ASP .NET developer for my occupation, I'm sure I could easily make all the fixes myself...