Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Macro Creator v4.1.2 - Automation Tool (Recorder & Writer)

• Please log in to reply
670 replies to this topic
ELengefeld
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Sep 24 2013 08:38 PM

After releasing version 4 I'm finally going to record some video tutorials. Hopefully there will be more people taking advantage of the powerful capabilities of AHK. happy.png

I was looking on YouTube yesterday and very surprised that I couldn't find anything on this wonderful and very useful tool!

Looking forward video tutorials and version 4!  Thank you Pulover for all the hard work and time!

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2016 04:00 AM

Hey Eric! Nice to talk to you again!

Yes, I hardly have time for that but with the new version I think I can let the app be for a while and dedicate time to other things like this. I'll start with basic operations but there will be some more advanced techniques (although it's not really difficult to accomplish complex tasks with it).

I'm finishing the last touches, I think the final version should be out next week.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Join the New AutoHotkey Forum!

Dayspring
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Last active: Oct 23 2013 09:54 AM

Hi, I only found your app in the last couple of weeks but have been really enjoying it, very good job.  I'm using the latest v4 beta x64.  Something I thought would be great is if you could add a random delay setting for each macro, maybe in the top right corner with the other macro specific text inputs.  The global random delay is cool but sometimes I want to have 3 macros loaded that use the global value but then another macro that uses say a 0 random factor such as when my character is traversing terrain and the random factor could mean they are running into a wall instead of my pre-defined path.

I tried to do this manually in the macros by using the autohotkey random command but I couldn't see anyway to actually implement it in your app.  Am I missing something really obvious?

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

Hi, I only found your app in the last couple of weeks but have been really enjoying it, very good job.  I'm using the latest v4 beta x64.  Something I thought would be great is if you could add a random delay setting for each macro, maybe in the top right corner with the other macro specific text inputs.  The global random delay is cool but sometimes I want to have 3 macros loaded that use the global value but then another macro that uses say a 0 random factor such as when my character is traversing terrain and the random factor could mean they are running into a wall instead of my pre-defined path.

I tried to do this manually in the macros by using the autohotkey random command but I couldn't see anyway to actually implement it in your app.  Am I missing something really obvious?

Hello Dayspring,

I've added the random sleep feature as experimetnal by request and have been waiting for some feedback, since I don't use it. Good to know that it's being useful.

I don't think I can add a random option for each command, but I can easily add it to the Pause command. You can add pauses to multiple lines by selecting them before inserting the command so you could disable the global random and add them manually.
I can also add a "No Random" option to the Pause command, so that if global is active it won't affect a certain command.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Dayspring
  • Members
  • 12 posts
  • Last active: Oct 23 2013 09:54 AM

Ah wow, both of those tweaks to the pause command would be amazing.  If I could use random pause delay times then I'd disable the global one but that's just because of the way I'll be working.  Are there any plans to let us name the macros instead of Macro1, Macro2, etc?

The random delay is a great feature, I'd use it in different ways:

1. Re-do my skill tree with lots of mouse clicks.  Random delays for all of it.
  2. Apply a DoTs/HoTs in a loop.  Random delays for all of it.
  3. Running back to a boss.  Hardly any random delays or at least some very well placed ones!  A badly placed delay here could mean the left arrow is pressed too long and instead of running into a tunnel I run into a wall, interupting the entire sequence.

There's so much you can do with a bit of randomness.  Like it would be great to have an array of values which where the co-ordinates for the center of each player in the raid group panel.  Then apply a random to which set of co-ordinates is pulled, then another couple of randoms to the x/y, then on top of that have a bit of a random delay between each of the clicks.  I think for things like that though, using the min/max values for random would be better than a percentage of the value as it is now.  Just makes for easier reading.

These are just some thoughts I had, it's great to see you are still active and I do really like what you've made, I'd still use it without the random stuff.

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

Ah wow, both of those tweaks to the pause command would be amazing. If I could use random pause delay times then I'd disable the global one but that's just because of the way I'll be working. Are there any plans to let us name the macros instead of Macro1, Macro2, etc?

Hmmm... maybe. If it doesn't interfere with any routine I might consider it. Thanks for the suggestion.

The random delay is a great feature, I'd use it in different ways:

• Re-do my skill tree with lots of mouse clicks. Random delays for all of it.
  • Apply a DoTs/HoTs in a loop. Random delays for all of it.
  • Running back to a boss. Hardly any random delays or at least some very well placed ones! A badly placed delay here could mean the left arrow is pressed too long and instead of running into a tunnel I run into a wall, interupting the entire sequence.
There's so much you can do with a bit of randomness. Like it would be great to have an array of values which where the co-ordinates for the center of each player in the raid group panel. Then apply a random to which set of co-ordinates is pulled, then another couple of randoms to the x/y, then on top of that have a bit of a random delay between each of the clicks. I think for things like that though, using the min/max values for random would be better than a percentage of the value as it is now. Just makes for easier reading.
I may use min/max for the sleep command then, but I think I'll leave the global random as it is.

These are just some thoughts I had, it's great to see you are still active and I do really like what you've made, I'd still use it without the random stuff.

Thanks! I'll include those changes in my to-do list for version 4.

Rodolfo U. Batista

rossislegend
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Sep 02 2013 01:29 AM

I'm having a fair bit of trouble here, I'm awful with this sort of stuff, so I'm wondering how I can make my mouse button "X1" do the same function as my "1" key.

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

I'm having a fair bit of trouble here, I'm awful with this sort of stuff, so I'm wondering how I can make my mouse button "X1" do the same function as my "1" key.

Macro Creator currently doesn't support mouse buttons to play macros but you can edit this in the export window. Although for such a simple remap you might want to just create a script with AutoHotkey. Follow the tutorial or this page.

Rodolfo U. Batista

rossislegend
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Macro Creator currently doesn't support mouse buttons to play macros but you can edit this in the export window. Although for such a simple remap you might want to just create a script with AutoHotkey. Follow the tutorial or this page.

I can't seem to get the grasp of it, I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I've read the tutorial over and over but it just goes straight over my head.

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
Then try a vídeo tutorial.
http://www.autohotke...rs-video-guide/
There will be some for PMC too soon.

Rodolfo U. Batista

rossislegend
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Then try a vídeo tutorial.
http://www.autohotke...rs-video-guide/
There will be some for PMC too soon.

Aha, I get it now! Thank you so much for helping me!

ahm
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 02 2013 08:26 AM

hi ... i have qustion how to add ahk file to micro creator program ,i am new using this program and i like it thank you

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

hi ... i have qustion how to add ahk file to micro creator program ,i am new using this program and i like it thank you

Hi ahm,

Macro Creator cannot import ahk scripts (there's an option to save the pmc code in scripts exported from it, though) but you'll find most of AHK commands in it. Version 4.0 should be out soon with a command search window and some video tutorials.

Rodolfo U. Batista

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

Version 4.0.0

• New Interface with customizable toolbars.
  • New Preview window with syntax highlighting.
  • Added Find a command window.
  • Added tips in command windows.
  • Added more options to Message window.
  • Added Edit Macros window.
  • Added Drag-Macros feature.
  • Added Close and Edit menu when clicking over a Macro tab.
  • Added Close with Mouse Middle click over a Macro tab.
  • Added Loop until option in Image/Pixel Search (replaces "Break if found").
  • Added individual Pause hotkey.
  • Added Multiple Column search in Find/Replace window.
  • Added Set key delay option in Text command window.
  • Added Random delays and Disable random delays options to Pause command window.
  • Added Edit Script button in Preview window.
  • Added support for basic Arrays using the built-in function Array.
  • Added support for functions in Assign Variable window when using the Expression option.
  • Added automatic backups.
  • Added translations to Malay and Vietnamese.
  • Added Portable Install option in installer.
  • Paste command now works on mutiple selections.
  • Main window size, position and columns order are remembered.
  • Removed MsgBox command from Run command window.
  • Removed automatic Cancel button handling for MsgBox for compatibility with new options.
  • Fixed ErrorLevel variable results for commands in playback.
  • Fixed automatic comma escaping in Run command window.
  • Fixed Media keys not being recorded/captured.
  • Fixed various bugs and issues.

The new version of Pulover's Macro Creator is now available! There are many new features so if you have doubts about anything just ask me.
Thanks everyone who's helped testing and for all the good suggestions!

New Website: www.macrocreator.com

New Interface

Video Tutorials

Rodolfo U. Batista

vahju
  • Members
  • 337 posts
  • Last active: Sep 21 2014 03:52 AM
That new site of yours appears to be down due to "hitting cpu limit".