Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Macro Creator v4.1.2 - Automation Tool (Recorder & Writer)

• Please log in to reply
670 replies to this topic
Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2016 04:00 AM

The Problem is the timer keeps it spamming I put it at 10 minutes then Play every X(miliseconds) options But it just keeps spamming and I want to create it as exe but the program can't do it. The best thing about your tool is the record so cool!

Yeah, the recorder is very practical, but you should explorer the other features when you have time, it can save you a lot of time.

I've tested the timer here and it's working fine, it plays the macros every x minutes as it should. There isn't much chances this would not function properly but I can take a look on your file if you want. The pmc file is plain text and you can open it with notepad.

To create an EXE you need to have AutoHotkey installed. You can download it at http://ahkscript.org/

PMC cannot export the script with the timer, but you can easily edit the exported ahk file in notepad. You'd just need to add one line before the first label, something like this:

(...)
SetTimer, Macro1, 600000  ; <-- This is 10 minutes in miliseconds

Macro1:
(...)

Then you can use the AHK2EXE to compile it.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Join the New AutoHotkey Forum!

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

Version Update!

New Version 4.1.0

For details visit PMC website or the official forum.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

chaz
  • Members
  • 192 posts
  • Last active: Oct 01 2015 02:42 AM

Version Update!

New Version 4.1.0
For details visit PMC website or the official forum.

I like how ahkscript.com has become the "official" forum now!

Edit: I've updated my signature to reflect this.

Find me at the other forum as timeFlies.

luppercut
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Nov 06 2013 06:39 AM

THis looks great for guys like me who don't speak this kind of language. Is there support for xbox contorllers?

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

THis looks great for guys like me who don't speak this kind of language. Is there support for xbox contorllers?

If you can use your xbox controller in your pc then you can use it with PMC. Just click on the joystick icon and the Play hotkey will change to allow you to use a joystick button to trigger a macro.

P.S.: As part of the "enhancements" of this forum I can't receive email notifications anymore, so please place your questions on the official forum at http://ahkscript.org...c.php?f=6&t=143

Rodolfo U. Batista

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

Version Update!

New Version 4.1.1

For details visit PMC website or the official forum.

Rodolfo U. Batista

guardian
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Last active:

I'm having an issue with the image search function

http://i.imgur.com/3NMSv42.png

I'm looking for the tool to find an image and the right click on it after finding it

What am I missing?

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

I'm having an issue with the image search function

http://i.imgur.com/3NMSv42.png

I'm looking for the tool to find an image and the right click on it after finding it

What am I missing?

You should use either the click option from the dropdown list or the variables inside an if statement block, not both. Check out the tutorial and make some more tries (sometimes variations can help).

Rodolfo U. Batista

SchRita
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Nov 15 2013 10:16 PM

Hi!

I think it's just me but I'm having a major issue with the software, after I open it and work with it, after some time I get the following error message:

Pulover's Macro Creator has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

It happens most of the time when I try to save (I can save the file like 2-3 times and then it stops working). At other times I got the message when I tried to run the software again. When I get this message, my computer suddenly becomes very slow (even moving my mouse is hard).

And sometimes it even deletes the file I was working on, and sadly it doesn't go to the Trash, I couldn't even recover it with other software.

I think there must be a conflicting software, I have WindowBlinds, ObjectDock and some other software installed but they do not seem to be causing this.

Obviously I've have the latest version of AHK, too. OS is WinXP SP3. If you need any special details, please let me know.

I really want to use your software because I've tried lots of other similar ones but yours is the one and only.

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
Hello SchRita,

I've seen this happen only once in a pc but after reinstalling the software and rebooting it worked again. Like you said it's probably some conflict but I can tell you which one. Are you running the installer version, portable or source? If it's the installer, try to unintall and intall again, if not then try the portable to see if you have better luck.

I'm sorry. I'd like to give you more hints but it's difficult to think of something specific.

Rodolfo U. Batista

OSOMNESS
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Mar 09 2017 06:40 AM

Hi there, I was wondering how to make a macro running on known window. For example, I start macro running on my wanted window for example a game and at the same time i want to surf on the internet (the macro is working on the game window while I surf). I hope you can help me with that, Thanks!

_Stevie_
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Nov 21 2013 01:14 AM

Hey Rodolfo,

I'm not sure if that's possible, so I thought I would ask you:

I have a row of numbers that I copy into the clipboard. The format is XX_XX_XX_XX (for example 10_03_12_04).

Now what I want to do is to replace the underscores with dots: XX.XX.XX.XX (e.g. 10.03.12.04). 

And then put the new value into the clipboard again.

Is it possible to do such a replacement in Macro Editor?

Best,

Stevie

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

Hi there, I was wondering how to make a macro running on known window. For example, I start macro running on my wanted window for example a game and at the same time i want to surf on the internet (the macro is working on the game window while I surf). I hope you can help me with that, Thanks!

Hi, I don't this is possible in a game. You'd need control commands for that but they usually don't work in games, but if you want to test follow these steps:
  • Go to the Mouse command window.
  • Check the 'Control' option.
  • Uncheck the 'Relative' option.
  • Get the name or class of the window.
  • Get the coordinates of a clickable object.
Run the macro with the window in the background and see if it clicks the object.

P.S.: This has been practically abandoned and I'm not receiving notifications about posts anymore, so please place your next questions on the official forum at http://ahkscript.org...c.php?f=6&t=143

Rodolfo U. Batista

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

Hey Rodolfo,

I'm not sure if that's possible, so I thought I would ask you:

I have a row of numbers that I copy into the clipboard. The format is XX_XX_XX_XX (for example 10_03_12_04).
Now what I want to do is to replace the underscores with dots: XX.XX.XX.XX (e.g. 10.03.12.04). 
And then put the new value into the clipboard again.
Is it possible to do such a replacement in Macro Editor?

Best,

Stevie

Hi Steve,

Sure it is possible. There's a built-in variable called Clipboard that can be used to retrieve and set the clipboard contents. You can use the StringReplace command with the All option to do that. Here's a working code:

[PMC Code]|F3||1|Window|1|Macro1
1|StringReplace|Clipboard, Clipboard, _, ., All|1|0|StringReplace|||||
P.S.: This has been practically abandoned and I'm not receiving notifications about posts anymore, so please place your next questions on the official forum at http://ahkscript.org...c.php?f=6&t=143

Rodolfo U. Batista

_Stevie_
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: Nov 21 2013 01:14 AM

Wow, thanks a lot Rodolfo! That worked like a charm. Donating now!