Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Macro Creator v4.1.2 - Automation Tool (Recorder & Writer)

• Please log in to reply
670 replies to this topic
dytanaka
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Last active: Jun 27 2014 09:40 PM

Hey There,

Thanks for the program.  It works very good so far.  I am having a little issue. Is there a way I an force an "onchange" event?

It put the value in fine into this field but I need it to kick off computePrice() function. I tried several different thing but nothing worked.

insert value works fine

ie.document.getElementsByName("weekcost")["weekcost"].Value := weekcostsend

The code From IE

<input name="weekcost" onchange="computePrice(weekcost,markup,weekrate );" type="text" size="8" value="0.00">

I think I doing it right using the "src" option

These don't seem to work.

ie.document.getElementsByName("weekcost")["weekcost"].fireEvent(onchange)
ie.document.getElementsByName("weekcost")["weekcost"].fireEvent("onchange")
ie.document.getElementsByName("weekcost")["weekcost"].(onchange)
ie.document.getElementsByName("weekcost")["weekcost"].("onchange")

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

David

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
  • Last active: Apr 06 2016 04:00 AM

I've never tried to trigger events on HTML elements so I don't think I can help you. It's best for you to ask in the support forum, but please use the new forum, this one is almost dead.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

Join the New AutoHotkey Forum!

Stone_2
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Dec 23 2013 03:15 AM

Hi Pulover and thanks for a great program.

I learn a lot from it.

But I am unable to solve a problem in excel.

How to get the content of a selected cell in Macro Creator and compare it with a value?

I wish there is more datailed and visual tutorial for Excel spreadsheet that deals with looping through cells and getting values and compare values. I know there are a lot of examples in  AHK but like to see that with screenshots in Macro Creator.

Thank you.

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts
Hi Stone_2,

Sorry about the late reply, but I've been busy and don't check this forum very often anymore.

To use PMC with excel you must be familiar with AHK COM syntax excel methods and properties. For example, to copy the variable from the current cell you need to enter a handle and an OutputVar name and ActiveCell.Value in the script field, like this:

[PMC Code]|F3||1|Window|1|Macro1
1|XL:CellValue|ActiveCell.Value|1|0|COMInterface|Excel.Application||||
I do mean to make a video tutorial for COM with excel, but I don't have the time right now. Maybe in a month or two I can get back with the videos.

Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer) | Class_LV_Rows - Copy, Cut, Paste and Drag ListViews | Class_Toolbar - Create and modify | Class_Rebar - Adjustable GUI controls

ieatpasta
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • Last active: Jan 12 2014 12:29 AM

Hi Pulover,

I found an error within your program that occurs when exporting the macro over to AHK. If you have an Imagesearch function followed by any other macro, and then have the if/else statement following (but not directly after the search) the errorlevel = 1 will not work properly. For example in my script that I discovered this:

Pulover's Macro Creator gave me this:

ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, 1919, 1199, C:\Users\ieatpasta\AppData\Roaming\MacroCreator\Screenshots\Screen_20131225172932.png
Sleep, 100
ControlClick, ComboBox3, ahk_class CabinetWClass,, Left, 1,  NA
If ErrorLevel = 0
{
Send, {Down 2}
If ErrorLevel
{
Send, {Up 2}
}

But I had to manually change it to this for it to work:

ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, 1919, 1199, C:\Users\ieatpasta\AppData\Roaming\MacroCreator\Screenshots\Screen_20131225172932.png
Sleep, 100
If ErrorLevel = 0
{
Send, {Down 2}
If ErrorLevel
{
Send, {Up 2}
}

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

Hi Pulover,
I found an error within your program that occurs when exporting the macro over to AHK. If you have an Imagesearch function followed by any other macro, and then have the if/else statement following (but not directly after the search) the errorlevel = 1 will not work properly. For example in my script that I discovered this:

Hi,

Well that's odd, I could not reproduce this bug here. I've made a macro exactly like yours and output was correct.

Spoiler

Maybe you could give me the pmc code so I can check it.

PS. Please, use New Forum.

Rodolfo U. Batista

sen
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • Last active: Mar 31 2014 07:06 PM

i got one concern point - virustotal indicated that some viresuses are included - can you have are look on this, pls?

https://www.virustot...sis/1395858618/

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

i got one concern point - virustotal indicated that some viresuses are included - can you have are look on this, pls?

https://www.virustot...sis/1395858618/

It's open source and there are no viruses or adwares. You can check the Softpedia certificate if you still have concerns.

Rodolfo U. Batista

zcaalock
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Apr 24 2014 11:08 AM

after upgrade to newest version program do not work anymore. This is my macro

[PMC Code]|F5||1|Window|1|Macro1
1|[Assign Variable]|Var := 1|1|0|Variable|||||
2|[LoopStart]|LoopStart|25|0|Loop|||||
3|Enter|{Enter}|1|0|Send|||||
4|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
5|Tab|{Tab}|1|0|Send|||||
6|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
7|Tab|{Tab}|1|0|Send|||||
8|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
9|Tab|{Tab}|1|0|Send|||||
10|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
11|Tab|{Tab}|1|0|Send|||||
12|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
13|Tab|{Tab}|1|0|Send|||||
14|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
15|Tab|{Tab}|1|0|Send|||||
16|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
17|Tab|{Tab}|1|0|Send|||||
18|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
19|Delete|{Delete}|1|0|Send|||||
20|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
21|Delete|{Delete}|1|0|Send|||||
22|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
23|[Text]|F/|1|0|SendRaw|||||
24|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
25|[Assign Variable]|Var += 1|1|0|Variable|||||
26|[Text]|%Var%|1|0|SendRaw|||||
27|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
28|[Text]|/03/14|1|0|SendRaw|||||
29|[Pause]||1|100|Sleep|||||
30|Enter|{Enter}|1|0|Send|||||
31|[Pause]||1|300|Sleep|||||
32|Down|{Down}|1|0|Send|||||
33|[LoopEnd]|LoopEnd|1|0|Loop|||||

it freezes at line 28 when it should paste "/03/14" but it skips 0 so it looks like this "/3/14/ then macro stops and green bar turns to red. I`ve been using this macro for few months now and never had any problems.

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

after upgrade to newest version program do not work anymore. This is my macro

it freezes at line 28 when it should paste "/03/14" but it skips 0 so it looks like this "/3/14/ then macro stops and green bar turns to red. I`ve been using this macro for few months now and never had any problems.

You probably have the 0 key assigned to the pause command (it's due to a change in a variable of the settings file). Click View > Hotkeys > Pause to show the hotkey control (or change layout to default) and edit the hotkey.

Rodolfo U. Batista

zcaalock
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Apr 24 2014 11:08 AM

you`re right i didn`t notice 0 is pause. Thanks

Davebruno
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Jun 11 2014 11:55 PM
Hi pulover! Nice work really like how its implemented, im having an issue getting the clicks to register in zonealarm though, it works with most windows but main thing i wanted it for was to have a hotkey for firewall on and off, is there any reason the controlclick would not register is some applications?

Thanks,

Dave

Pulover
  • Members
  • 1596 posts

Hi pulover! Nice work really like how its implemented, im having an issue getting the clicks to register in zonealarm though, it works with most windows but main thing i wanted it for was to have a hotkey for firewall on and off, is there any reason the controlclick would not register is some applications?

Thanks,

Dave

Control commands usually will work only on Win32 programs (might work on some DotNet too) and they probably work on programs that don't expose their controls. Sometimes it's possible to use ControlClick on windows that don't have visible controls by using only the Window Class and coordinates relative to the window, for that you must uncheck the "Relative" options in Coordinates section of Mouse command window.

Rodolfo U. Batista

Davebruno
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Just trying to do this again. Is it possible to send an arrow key to the selected window?

The scroll works but i have discovered it doesnt work even if i use the scroll it just activates the animation without actually doing it..

So if i could send a down arrow wait then up arrow exactly as the scroll is sent it would work?

Im so close but cant figure how to send arrow key!

Thanks

Dave

Davebruno
  • Members
  • 7 posts
ControlClick seems to effect the window but i need to use ControlSend which does not seem to work? Why would this happen?

Thanks!