That's democracy in this forum these days - very few voices (exactly 2) trigger big decisions ... ;-)
I know.. but that's all the data I had to go by! Anyways, we can ofcourse add that feature a little down the line.
You might have a look at Jeeboo - which seems also to be written in AHK. I personally like this design (big icons ...). But it seems to be at an dead end ...
I didn't know about Jeeboo, it definitely looks great, though it looks like its at its beginner stages right now.
1. Why closed source - whatever part of it?
2. Which AHK version is/will it be written in?
3. Will it have Win9x support if answer #2 is "Basic"?
1. So that (atleast initially) nobody says to me "Rajat, you big dummy, is that how you code?!"
2. I'm writing it in AHK_L, but not sure if I've used anything that will break it if run on basic version.
3. I probably used some 'XP and above' commands in the code. Sorry