Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

School suggestions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
Bred
  • Members
  • 48 posts
  • Last active: Jun 21 2012 10:22 PM
I was looking at these 2 collage programs to take and was wondering what you guys think of them?

http://www.douglas.b...rses/ccsis.html

Or

http://www.cdicolleg...veloper-lea.ad/

girlgamer
  • Moderators
  • 3263 posts
  • Last active: Feb 01 2015 09:49 AM
If you are not a programmer to start with or are not sure you want to become one my advice would be to take some community college or state vocational training in computer science and programming languages. you may find you like it and you may find out you do not but mainly it gives you a fast introduction to the field and the requirements you will have to meet to be competitive in that field. And it won't cost you and arm and a leg or a sell-your-soul contract to get your feet wet. There are a lot of different classes out there from networking to web page construction to programming to computer maintainence that you can "try before you buy" so to speak. Not everyone can be a great programmer just as not everyone can be a great auto mechanic. It's always best to learn to swim in the shallow end of the pool first.

The universe is a wondrous place! The faster you create unbreakable code, the faster the universe creates people that can break it. All scripting follows the rule Rule Of Twos -- 1) Good, 2) Fast 3) Cheap -- pick any Two.
I guarantee absolutely nothing about any code I provide except that it works in my machine. ●
MMO Fighter   KeyLooperDemo   Key Spammer   TinyClickRecorder  GGs Password Generator.ahk
For the newest version of AutoHotkey and some killer scripts go here.
Rock-on%20kitten.gif

fischgeek
  • Moderators
  • 1074 posts
  • Last active: Jul 07 2015 06:27 PM
Whatever your choose, don't go with Rasmussen. You won't get what you're looking for.