Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

AutoHotkey_L v1.1.08

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic
SKAN
  • Administrators
  • 9115 posts
  • Last active:

AutoHotkey.net seems to have some problems <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.autohotkey.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=89124">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=89124</a><!-- l -->

Oh! I missed that topic, Thank you friend..

Self: Should I panic :roll:

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:
I have re-uploaded most of the AutoHotkey_L files, but the redirects that pointed to the latest version downloads are no longer working. AutoHotkey_L_Install.exe is now a static copy of v1.1.08, and the binary zips can be downloaded from the archive (which currently only contains the last two versions).

Ragnar
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Last active: Aug 26 2015 12:18 PM
Since it seems there are still problems with autohotkey.net, I've uploaded the AHK_L setup file on de.autohotkey.com to ensure availability from a trustworthy source:

http://de.autohotkey...y_L_Install.exe

Nethan
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: May 10 2010 02:07 AM

Breaking changes:
Changed the default script codepage to ANSI, as the previous behaviour was a common source of confusion. UTF-8 files must now have a byte order mark (BOM) to be recognized correctly. Notepad adds a BOM to any file saved as UTF-8.

The real confusion is the unicode thing itself :mrgreen: According to the standard, the use of BOM is not recommended apart some specific situations... Personaly, Notepad++ is setted to "without bom" most of the time.

Ansi rulez, Unicode sucks, seriously. Don't hit me, I am leaving :mrgreen:

fragman
  • Members
  • 1591 posts
  • Last active: Nov 12 2012 08:51 PM

Ansi rulez, Unicode sucks, seriously. Don't hit me, I am leaving :mrgreen:

You better do, large parts of the world depend on Unicode...;)

Uberi
  • Moderators
  • 1119 posts
  • Last active: May 02 2015 06:05 PM
ANSI would be great if it also supported basically every human language in existence while leaving plenty of room for alien ones.

Unicode: friendly towards aliens?

G. Sperotto
  • Members
  • 539 posts
  • Last active: Jun 20 2015 04:54 PM
I personally stick to ANSI as much as i can, but do enjoy having Unicode right there for whenever ANSI is not enougth (which has happened once or twice).

Offtopic:
Ragnar's account dates from 2006 and he has made only 1 post before.

How did you even remembered the password and the fact that you had an account in here dude! :O

I'm voting in you for most inactive member ever ^^

Though Nethan is not far from that.

"What is a suitable automation? Whatever saves your day for the greater matters."
Barcoder - Create QR Codes and other Barcodes using only Autohotkey !!

Ragnar
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Last active: Aug 26 2015 12:18 PM

How did you even remembered the password and the fact that you had an account in here dude! :O

It's simple: Since 2006 I look almost every day in this forum. ;)

From your point of view you're right.

However this post counter has nothing to do with my real activity. You should be aware that there are also other forums such as the german community.

I'm responsible for the german website and the translation of the english help (in which I have spent a lot of time).

Lexikos
  • Administrators
  • 9844 posts
  • AutoHotkey Foundation
  • Last active:
Thanks Ragnar.

Btw, the downloads should all be working now.

amnesiac
  • Members
  • 124 posts
  • Last active: May 01 2014 03:04 AM

It's simple: Since 2006 I look almost every day in this forum. ;)

From your point of view you're right.

However this post counter has nothing to do with my real activity. You should be aware that there are also other forums such as the german community.

I'm responsible for the german website and the translation of the english help (in which I have spent a lot of time).

me too. I also spend many time in the Chinese forum and the help's translation. I have learned some experience from your work of the translation. Thank you very much.

Click to download Chinese resource for AutoHotkey.

Recommended: AutoHotkey_L My code is based on it or similar versions, e.g. AutoHotkey_H.
Together with AutoHotkey, we grow and march forward. No matter how the future will be, this period of days is still epic.

heopas
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • Last active: Oct 26 2012 09:56 PM
I am going back to v1.1.07.03 because i have perfomance problems. Try to use 3 timers 50ms each with this version and try with the latest, the difference is big... Thanks.

HotKeyIt
  • Moderators
  • 7439 posts
  • Last active: Jun 22 2016 09:14 PM
No problems here on XP sp3 :?:
#Persistent

SetTimer, Timer1,50

SetTimer, Timer2,50

SetTimer, Timer3,50

Return

Timer1:

Timer2:

Timer3:

Return

Uberi
  • Moderators
  • 1119 posts
  • Last active: May 02 2015 06:05 PM
What kind of performance problems? Is the script hanging? Is it taking up the CPU?

If it is a regression in AHK itself, it would also be great if you could post a test case so it can be fixed.

heopas
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • Last active: Oct 26 2012 09:56 PM
I have created a script that use input32.dll to monitor coin acceptor (internet cafe). Script is 2919 lines.
With the old version everything work like a charm :D but when i install the new version and run the script the CPU go at 100% usage and everything lags.
This script is running at
Pentium 4 2.8
512MB ram
SetTimer, Monitor, 50, 1
return

Monitor:
lptin := DllCall("INPOUT32\Inp32",int,"0x379")
If lptin = %LastRead%
	return
LastRead = %lptin%
If islabel(lptin)
	gosub, %lptin%
return

Edit: After some test i can see that the problem is Thread priority (1)

SKAN
  • Administrators
  • 9115 posts
  • Last active:

Getting the icon to update on my system proved to be tricky. Here's what ended up working:
[*:2ym2rdn0]Change the display depth to 16-bit.
[*:2ym2rdn0]del /a %localappdata%\iconcache.db (Windows 7-specific)
[*:2ym2rdn0]Change the display depth back to 32-bit.

Please let me know if the following one-liner is useful :

DllCall( "Shell32\SHChangeNotify", UInt,0x08000000, UInt,0, Int,0, Int,0 ) ; SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED

SHChangeNotify function

Remarks
Applications that register new handlers of any type must call SHChangeNotify with the SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED flag to instruct the Shell to invalidate the icon and thumbnail cache. This will also load new icon and thumbnail handlers that have been registered. Note, however, that icon overlay handlers are not reloaded.

Calling assoc.exe .txt=txtfile from command prompt sends SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED notification to shell ( visible from my ShChangeNotify Spy ) and all the destop icons refreshes.